Quality Inn Gettysburg for GIG

macoduck

I made my reservation last year when I was at GIG for this year. I really need a ground floor room and none were available as someone(s) had already booked nearly all the downstairs rooms for 2020 before the 2019 event.

Quality Inn doesn't allow booking now for 2021 until the end of next winter.

If you have a ground floor booked at the Quality Inn and are going to cancel, please let me know and I will take it.

I've been calling to check on swapping for a ground floor room monthly with no success.

I can gimp my way slowly up the stairs, but the 2nd floor room would be a no-go for me bringing a dog.

If you are canceling a ground floor room at a different hotel, please let me know that too.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png