logged out and login issues?

Jeff

CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE, LET ME KNOW IF THIS HAPPENS FROM THIS POINT FORWARD, NOT IN THE PAST ANY LONGER.

Are you having issues being automatically logged out, and then get an error page when trying to log back in that looks like this?

Login_error.png

if so, please let me know here in this thread. I've only seen it on a PC or Chromebook, never on a mobile device.

If you get it often, at least for now, scroll to the very bottom of the forum, even this page. You'll see "Theme" with a drop down arrow. Select IPS 4.4 and see if that helps over time. And if you do switch themes, and see the error on that other theme, please let me know, that is an important piece of information.

The other theme (more stock) will be a bit more white, and the GT Logo will be off to the left, not centered.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

13 hours ago, MP_the4pack said:

I am only getting logged out a lot. But I don't try to log back in. I just hit the back button or a forum and seem to be logged back on. I use a tablet.

Same here on my MacBook Pro.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

21 hours ago, MP_the4pack said:

I am only getting logged out a lot. But I don't try to log back in. I just hit the back button or a forum and seem to be logged back on. I use a tablet.

Ditto. On my desk top with Chrome.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I have been having the problem the first time of the day that I come on the page.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

No problem here. Using Windows 10 laptop and tried with both Firefox and Google Chrome browsers.

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

I get logged out pretty often, and get an error when I try to log in again - different from the error above.  But even though it says something went wrong I actually do get logged in.  I didn't see this thread until I passed that point, but if it's helpful for me to do anything to document, etc. just let me know.

I'm on Windows10 and using Chrome.

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

Just happened to me again...says that I am not logged in, but when I click on the 'Forum' tab it comes up just fine.

No big deal, just :wacko:

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

yeah, got this message this morning on my new Chromebook, but no problem this afternoon. Weird..

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

it was something like that, I stay logged in, but this morning I was logged out and when I put my password in, I got an error message. I was logged in at work and on my Chromebook when I got home.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I got logged out after I made a post in Cute and Funny this afternoon.  When I logged back in using Last Pass with WIndows 10 on Chrome, I got this error message. This has happened using Last Pass since the start of the new site software, but there doesn't seem to be an actual error since I am actually signed in at that point and can continue.  The only real error in this case seems to be the error message itself. 

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I don't get that message.... It just appears that I am not logged in. Just happened now on my desktop.  I don't think it happens on the iPad.

If I click on any of the links (ie forums) then it shows that I am logged in.

Again.. not a real problem for me, but it is weird.

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

Website has logged me out again and logging in i got the same error message as the last three times:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

On my desktop running Linux and Firefox.

Edited by retread
too many thumbs

I do remember getting that message  ^^^^^^^  the first couple of times it happened....

but then I figured out that all I have to do is click on one of the links (ie forums) and I am actually still logged in.

:wacko:

On 1/12/2020 at 8:42 AM, BatterseaBrindl said:

I do remember getting that message  ^^^^^^^  the first couple of times it happened....

but then I figured out that all I have to do is click on one of the links (ie forums) and I am actually still logged in.

:wacko:

Yes, I have been getting the same error messages as above, but after someone posted this same fix earlier in the thread, when I got "logged out" this morning I went ahead and clicked on a link and it worked, with me ending up magically logged in.  :ding  So, thanks to you both!  :)

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

I never log out yet just now I got an error code 2S136/V. Rather than logging in I just clicked on the GT banner and got it. Then I logged in with no problems.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I was logged out when I went to the site this morning.  I logged in using LastPass and there was no error message this time and the site showed me as logged in. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life