Personalized Greyhound Cookie Cutters

PattyE

I found a place on Etsy that offers personalized dog cookie cutters.  They have a greyhound!  Jaxson gave out treats to all his doggy friends for Christmas.   Here is the link if anyone is interested: https://www.etsy.com/listing/266386988/labrador-retriever-cookie-cutter-custom?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=customized dog cookie cutter&ref=sr_gallery-1-16&fbclid=IwAR0F4nryg51QsSapuo57_wcuQW_JxDptj2_F7t7HSUKOBqfwDSw3fn1glgo

80817416_10215337625265158_2378367221383

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

You'll likely get more responses if you post your question in the Food & Dietary fourm.  ;)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png