Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 194

Be safe Merc!

i has to wear FOUR boots last night on our walk. Two are my $$$ custom boots (I have really high knuckles and the regular boot rubs them bloody) and two that are too big but don’t hurt my knuckles. We will do just walks for a few days until I am not walking line a dressage horse!  

Having Finn here for 3 weeks now has confirmed to Guest that our days of 4 dogs are OVER. Especially one with Labradork mixed in. Chaos. Lots and lots of chaos because everything is so.dam.exciting and he is used to being an only. I have my paws crossed that all will be well while Guest is gone and that he will be going home when she gets back. 

Guest is looking forward to helping Kevin with his condo. His current style is teenage dorm room, and he is ready for a makeover. Won’t be much, some paint on only a couple walls (main living area has cathedral ceilings so painting isn’t happening there), buying a new couch, and getting stuff in the walls. She hasn’t seen where he lives 3 places ago!  He is finally living alone (a good exercise for everyone) and is ready to claim his space. 

I hear Finn’s kibble hitting the bowl!  Gotta run. 

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Ahhh ..... Miss Magoo? Don't get too excited about seeing our yard. Whilst da front one is pretty, da back one is a diss-ass-ter! It has no grass cause da tree behind us grew so big it blocks out all da sun. Ma potty yard used to hab sum grass and sum green weeds (Mama calls it a win if'n it is green.), but we had a cold snap, and now it has sum grass and lots of dirt!

Molly McSettingexpectations.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

But Molly, you have that lovely POOL in a giant cage!  They don't have those in Oh!  Canada!  Pools in cages I mean.  I'm sure they have pools.  Where else would the beavers swim when the rivers, lakes, and streams are frozen solid?  Hmmm???  Didja ever think of that?  LOL!

So the dog show (apparently it is a HUGE "cluster" of 10 shows running all week) is outside!  The first one I've been to with Laze that is outside.  When I was a kid and we were showing our English Setter, many of the shows were outside.  Anyway, it will be fun, and I am so excited to think that Carol Ann and Dan are going to come say howdy!  OMG, wait until you meet Hamish and Junior.  They are so stinking cute.  But enormous.  They both seem to be having a growth spurt right now.  

Big news!  Hamish lifted his leg for the first time last night!!  8 months old.  Laze and I had a casual bet--which boy would do it first.  I thought hers since he has so many other boy dogs who lift their legs living with him, but nope.  Hamish for the win!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Good worst day of the week! It is unseasonably warm and humid here. I hate this job, so many whiners blaming you for something a higher-up has tasked you to do. Stupid.

Hamish, don't forget your hat and sunglasses, and drink plenty of water!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Gud eevning frendz. We hav bin reeding butt KNOT ticticcing ‘cos Nuffing mutch bin happening. It wetanwindee agen tuday, lyke yesserday. Itt daark  owt jusst be4 fyve o’klok ‘cos ov awl them klowdz and raynee raynes yet wen Mum wentid owt to a konsert on Sunneday atta sayme tyme it waz still lyte ‘cos thayre waz NO klowdz inna sky.

She wentid to see thieeze peepuls  http://www.earwicker.org/purbeck_village_quire.htm

Iffn yu follow this linkie to the West Gallery music payge yu kan heer them. http://www.wgma.org.uk/Resources/cip.htm

Hav fun atta show Hamish!

Wagz to awl ower frendz, and be karefull wiv awl the snowanise.

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Molly, how disappointing that you don't get to see Miss Susan and Gigantor Hamish.  Make sure Miss Carol Ann comes back wif lots ob good smells and stories for you.  Oh no, Magoo is missing Miss Susan too.  Well, Magoo, you and Molly can make up for the disappointment by habing a wonderful visit together!  
Um, are you gonna wear pants while visiting Molly?

Merc, where are you all going?  Is this time to leave Floriduh and go back to NY?  Safe travels!

Hamish!  Congrats on the big win in the leg lifting competition!

Nutmeg, Ma thinks that looks like a fun singing group to hear.  

We are getting rain again today so it's gloomy napping weather.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hello my Friendlies!

No snow for us last nite tho it falled in the higher places around the city.  Next chance is overnite tamarrow.  But that is slowly moving outta range too.

Travel safe Mister Merc, et Al!!!

Bre-e-e-a-a-a-the Miss Vanessa!!!

Miss Nutmeg, I know!!!  Nuthing much going on around here eether!!

Miss Molly, just get your Momma to water that yard and you can have some MUD to play in!!!  :devil 

Miss FancyPants, Momma says we probly won't ever have more than three dogs again eether.  :dunno  We'll see how long they last this time!!!!  :lol    Momma is really missing having a boy dog in the house.  :rolleyes: 

Have fun at the showing Miss Soozin and Mister Hamish!!

Mister Spirit it's cold and rainings here - again - too.  :( 

Momma says that FB memories are a two edged sword.  Lotsa good fun times, but also reminders of really bad ones.  I'm gonna have to be extra extra cute today to help her get outta her doldrums!!

(Today's the day in 2011 that Dude was running in the yard having fun, when he broke his leg.  I will hear that "snap!" sound in my head forever.  :weep  :weep  :weep )

Wishings for a peacefull day for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEEE!!!!    :rivethead

:P    AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Chris, I'm sorry this is such a sad anniversary. :grouphug   

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

I pooped on Florida  fourleben times today.  I fink i shudda sabed sum fur ccx Georgia. 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Oh Chris, I am so sorry.  I will never be able to erase Maverick's broken leg, either.  Or, finding Dante lying in the yard.  

Lots of hugs.  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Miss Chris :grouphug  to you . Mom says a day like that no one can nice talk away. :kiss2

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Magoo, owr Fruutcake swooned an we fink dat Cap'n Jack an she wud make a reel gud pare.

Hammish!  Did yu habz a perfect 10 form on dat leg lift?

Oh, Miss Chris....sum sownz an sites nebber go owt ub owr heds..an dey hurt reel bad.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Haymish! Habs yu dribben froo Flowerida yet? Git yur Mummy to stop at Arby's in Baldwin.  I leff yu sumfing in de grass. 😉💩

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Chris   :grouphug 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko), Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miss Chris :grouphug

Miss Soozin! We sure do habs pool in cages! I wuz eben offered to swim in one while I wuz sat upon and me answer wuz OH DOG NO! I will knot git my fur wet!

Miss Molly McFloofy! I made a freend atta park just lyke yoo! Eggscept he wuz black and white. He hadda big white pompom on hisown tail and when he wagged it, it made me wanna play wiff hisownself!!!! So I playbowed and he playbowed and den we ran and ran and ran. He soore doesn't run as fast as I do, butt it wuz fun anyway!

Yoor freend

Charlie who just wantid da white pompom tail

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Hola.

Miss Chris, this is indeed a sad annibersery.  Sumfin you nebber fergit.  Mom shure loved yer angel Dude too.  He wuz an inspirashun to eberyone.  Mom is okay, I gess.  She can do eberyfing she haz to, but duznt feel that grate doin it.  Just tayard an coffin still.  But it will pass.  Till then, nuffin much is happinin inna Berg.

Miss Cindy, I fink 4 dogs is kinda a lot.  Mom thot abowt it, but I fink we will stay at 3.

Sorry yer job is stressfull, Miss Vanessa.

Safe trabbels, Merc.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I think our days of habin 4 dogs are long long past too!  Funny story about that some of you may already know.  When Moody was being returned from her notforever family, and Magoos were driving to get her Magoo turned to Misser and told "you know that she is not going anywhere else don't you?"  And Misser said that famus line - "I don't want to have 5 dogs!"  And so Magoo has made sure that the number has never got near 5 :rivethead

Oh it is so so so cold here - the coldest place on earf!  I do not remember signing up for this in my dopsun contract.   

I doubt that Magoo will wear pants - I don't axtully think she owns any.  

Glad you liked the pictures of ma sissie Buttons .

Myth

Big hugs to Miss Chris and everyone else that has dealt with the osteo beast.  I too will never ever forget the day Sam's shoulder shattered . . . .  No expectations Molly, just so excited to finally meet your folks and you  We are counting the days. 

Magoo

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Momma says to tell everybody Thanks for all the support.  She really presheeyates every one of all of you guys!   And I do too!!!

Now those teevee mens are taking away all our snowings!!! We probly won't get any at all now.   We even had sunshinings most of the affernoon!!!  :eek

Otherwise it's been a boring day!   So that's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy    AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Charlie ma PomPom is orange and pretty fluffy! I like to wag it a lot too! I can run really, really fast! Aldough, I hab nebber run wif a sighthound. AND IT APPEARS I WILL KNOT BE RUNNING WIF A DEERHOUND ON SATURDAY EIDER!!!

(YES. I am still bitter about missing out on meeting Miss Susan and  Hamish. I plan to hold dis grudge until at least tomorrow.)

Miss Chris ma Mama says dat all da good days wif Dude are what warms your heart. He was a special boy. 

Molly McPouty.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Oh dear Molly McPouty--knot a good look for you at all. I'm sure your mama has a good reason for crushing your soul so. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Gud morning to all mah frenz.  Ah lubz yu all like mah brudder, JJ, used to say.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Big news!  Hamish lifted his leg for the first time last night!!

:thumbs-up:rivetheadHay Mish!

:grouphug to Miss Chris and everyone who has met The Ebil C :grouphug

There was a period of time yesterday in which, if I went down to our lower, flatter road, my sister could get into our neighborhood and pick me up so we could take my Dad to the hospital where he was admitted for respiratory distress and congestive heart failure. We now have 8 more inches of :snow and no one here is going anywhere. Thank doG we got Dad in to the hospital where he was admitted, butt now I can't go visit him and am fretting :(

Miss Jennie

Edited by jenners

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Miss Jennie, I am so glad you were able to get your dad to the hospital but so sorry that you are snowed in and can't visit him.  Hope the snow stops and enough road can be cleared to let  you get to the hospital.  :hope

Happy Wednesday to all from Miss Noo Carol, who has lots of things to do today and is fixing to get ready to begin to commence to start to figure out a way around them.

Miss Noo Carol