Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 194

Fleece Navidaddy!

It is me, Wee Hamish the baby deerhound.  Saying blessings of the seezin to won and all whotever yu beliebs or do KNOT beliebs!

Dis here is a place for anywon to come and disguss the noos of the day, whot is happenin in yur yard or in yur kitchen, whot yur hoomans did to yu, ed setera.

Der is some ancient and honored roolz, dat houndies must go tinkle only outside, and we remember dis wiff da motto, "No see no sky no pee!"  Also, houndies must POO outside, and dat motto is "If yu see snow, let it go!"  Dat also works in da souf, but yu gotta use yur maginings.

Dis club been around makin life easier for a long time now.   Iffen yur noo around here, yu can tawk houndish or hooman or feline or dunkey or even hedgamahog.  We are multi linguini here!

Tonight is the most speshul night of the year when da beeg fat guy goes around in a slay delivering bully sticks all over the hole whirled!  Iffen yu been.a NONOBADDOG, den yu only get a lump of Kingsford in yur presents.  

My mutter has been asked to recount the story of the ChrispMix Tree Stand of Deaf.  She is having a hard time getting started  cause the stand got took to the dump before anyone could say "Nooooooooooooooo, don't throw it out!" And it is gone forever and ever amen.

So, stay tooned. The story may or may KNOT get ritten this year.

I wanna fank everyhoundie for welcoming my ginormous self even though I am KNOT a greyhound.  

Peace on earth, goodwill to all, and joy to the whirled!

Super long tail wags,

Hamish

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

I am here!  Furst after Hamish!  Fanks Hamish. Whoohoo furst time ebber?

Galina

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Hello my Friendlies!

OMG!!!!  I am the first to start tiltiking, but I bet I won't be by the time I hit post!!

Fogging and clouding this morning with some rainings later on.  And we are back to normill tempachoors - which means cold!

Now I gotta rememmer stuff from the old Club!  Lessee...

Feel more better Mistress Jerilyn!!  Momma says Pepto Abyssmal helps tummies!!  Miss Lila, you just gotta be able to poke those phone buttons to order foods for your party!!

Mister Spirit we got so much rainings last weekend we are now up to normill for the munth!!  Still low for the year, but maybe we will start getting more rainings soon.  :dunno

Miss Ivy have a nice time at camping, and we hope your Mom and Dad have a nice vaycayshun wherever they are going!!

Hey Miss Galina!!  Nice fishie!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Kerry are you having fun viziting with your bruther too??

Hello to all our beloved lurkers and sometimes posters!!!  Welcome and we miss you the rest of the year!!!  :wave 

Today is my Momma and Daddy's Annibersary of getting weddinged!!!  28 years!!!  They are OLD!!!  :lol 

Wishings for a Holiday Happiness ofr all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEEE!!!!    :rivethead

:P    AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

We ar heer in Reel Engaland but I awlreddee broked wun ov the rools  ‘cos Mum shut us owt ov the hall so we did KNOT run owt wyle Miss. Fran took parcels owt to hur kaar. I barkeded but Mum did KNOT listen and so I didda wee inna kitchin. She sed “ Trust yu to want to go owt dyuring the fyve minnits inna day that the doors wer klosed!”.

we wood be pleezed iffn yu kood post ower kaard agen Miss. Ducky, fank yu,:kiss2

Welkum howme Hayleigh.

We watching the 9 Lessons and carols from Kings onna teevee.

Krikkulmuss Eve Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nottee Nuttymeg and Chancey.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Love the pics of Charlie and Zorro . . . a good time was had by all!!

Welcome, Harleigh.  You are such a cute little thing.  Dustin will be very happy to have you as a sister.  

Miss Jen, thanx for the ChrispMix songs!  

Everyone have a Happy and a Merry and a safe holiday!!!!

Miss Noo Carol

First page!

Hello and Merry CrispMix Eve to all ob our wunderful lurkers who are popping in!

Thanks for the noo Club Hamish!

Andipants, Beka is going camping but Cherry and I are going wif Momma and Daddy to our Auntie Linda’s house.  Our crazy Siberian Husky cuzzin will be there so Beka will be happy she is in a quiet house wif quiet houndies instead on huskies!

Have a wunderful CrispMix Eve everyone!

Ivy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko), Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Merry Christmas Eve me freends! 

Welcome Miss Halleigh!

We met with Miss Kerry last night! She gabe me kisses and said I wuz da bestest boy! 

Misser Pippin, I dunno how yoo trained yoor hooman, butt when she wuz walking me, she sayd NO twice when I hadda pee. My pee satchel wuz aboot to ASSPLODE I tell yoo!

Also she tried to steal me away frum me momma-bear, she wuld knot let go obs my leash and momma-bear hadda tell Miss Kerry "Miss Kerry Let go now, let go obs Charlie!"

I tell yoo Misser Pippin, Miss Kerry may steal any houndies, all obs yoo beware ifn Miss Kerry want to meet yoo!!!!!

Yoor freend, luckily still wiff momma-bear (butt it wuz a close call!)

Charlie 

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Quick hai from the Road Back from Hana. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Merry Christmas Eve to all ma friends!

81122293_10217356533439994_5152629315338

Molly McPoodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hi everybody!  Remember me?  It's Bikini, I haven't been on in a long time. I hope you're all doing well, and all ready for Xmas & Hanukah. 

I want to wish you all a Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary and anything else I've forgotten!  

Our weather here is going to be around 55!!!  I think everyone is going to have great weather. That's just nuts!  But we'll take it - right?  

Well, everybody be good - Santa's on his way!

Bye to you all,

Bikini

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE & ALL

Bikini we remember you & our mom sends special thoughts to your mom at this Christmas time.

:hope for Ivy

Daphne & Bitzi whose mom is about to leave us for the evening.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

We are here, Gino is trying To eet the cat food, Fuzzy is trying to eet the cats.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

34 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

We are here, Gino is trying To eet the cat food, Fuzzy is trying to eet the cats.

:rofl

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud Krikkulmuss morning, waggy wishes to awl ower frendz,

Chancey and Nutmeg 

and luv frum Mum.:Peace

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:snowman     Happy Christmas Eve      :Peace

We'll be with the skin kids/kidlets most of the day tomorrow   :chow

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Hello ebereewun! Miss pasty...err Patsy mom wants to say she barfed onthe road to Hana and den she jumped off the cliffs near the top wif her brothers nearly 30 years ago when her mom and stepdad got married in Hawaii. I don't know why she wanted you to know bout the barfing, it's not like youd look for it! Merry Christmas and happy holidays and I hope you all get some cozy naps and good snax and nice walks and hugs and pets and some good old adoration to remind you all how special you are to us. Love to all of you!

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Chancey and Nutmeg
80364742_2591667064491715_80139636291770

Molly, you spectacular!

I took Lulu for a ride today. We went to Sea Paws in Morehead City, NC. It's a nice little shop with doggy items. Lulu picked out some treats to share with Charlie, Hada and Georgie Girl tomorrow.

Here's our card. A GT person photoshopped it for me.
80221411_2593209084337513_78684180366030

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Merry Crispmix Eve to all da club!

First I wanna thank Hamish for getting us started, again.   Then I am gonna say thanks for all the cards from everyone here - they sure do look festive all set out in the libing room with the tree and all.   

Its kinda cold here - minus fibteen degrees canadian.  So we didn't go out to play which is what we tradishunly do on Crispmix Eve day.  The big yaaard is all plowed and everything but none of us realy wanted to go.  

We were gonna have a quiet day tomorra with just the Magoo, misser, and us thirteen houndies but then the phone rang and rang and now we habs 8 people coming for dinner.  Likely that means there won't be a lot of leftovers for us.  

I am hoping that we gets bully stix in our stockings and can have a good long chewfest while the people eat turgee. 

Myth

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Miss Ivy!!  I get it now!!!  :nod   Well, have fun anyway!!!  ;) 

Miss Molly my Daddy wented THUD when he sawed your picher!!  :eek

Awwww!!  There's Chancey and Nutmeg again!!  And it's Chrispmiss already in Real Englind!!!  Merry Chrispmiss!!

And Miss Ducky's card!  We look at it every day!!  Cause it's right there on our treat cabinet!!

Hey Bikini!!  Hey Myth!!  Hey Mister Tony!!  :wave 

We gotted some hammings on our dinner!!  :chow

Later gaters!

:rivethead    AndiPants

OHWAIT!!!  I gotta postee this picher of me an Felicity from yesserday!!  Mom  says she wants to know what we are plotting!!!!!  :lol  ;) 

49266734628_a1f3e85b96.jpg20191223_194358 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

Lilly was upstairs sleeping so she didn't get her picher tooked!!

:rivethead   AP

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Merry Christmas everyone!

Susan, Mister Bigglesworth, Nikita, and Hamish

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Happy Anniversary Misser and Miss Chris!  f_yellowThat’s a long time, I can’t count that high.

:wave to everyone, I’m gonna wait for Santa.  Do you fink he might like milk bones?

Galina

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   AndiPants

Merry Christmas everybody!  I thought I posted something , but I guess it was the old club and disappeared ... or I dreamed that I did it.

Miss Charla

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014