Lead training

Hi all, if a rescue greyhound called Mully, hes 6 years old and very timid. I have had him 5 weeks and I admit I'm in love lol. I also have a 9 year old lurcher called Bryn. Can anyone tell me how to walk 2 on leads without them getting tangled up lol. Mully likes to sniff and explore now which I think is great as for the first few weeks he was so scared to even go out much. But this causes havoc and I spend the whole walk untangling them. 😂😂😂Any help gratefully received...Mully has a harness xx

• 2 weeks later...

Until recently I've always had 2 greys and, unlike Cleptogrey, I loop both leashes over my right hand.  I then use my left hand to guide them individually or together.  For this to work, both leashes must be the same length.  I've walked a grey (6 ft leash) and one of my sister's collies (7 ft leash) and find it really difficult to guide both dogs at the same time  Also make sure you have different colored leashes so you can easily tell which leash goes to which dog.  After a few walks, my dogs have always settled on which positions they want.  Mindy liked to walk behind me, Bree wanted to lead us.  Tia wanted to be on the outside so she could sniff all those interesting smells and timid Henry wanted to be right beside me so I could protect him.