Transport help needed

mychip1

Hi everyone....as many of you know, my JJ passed away.  My new husband had fallen head over heels and wanted badly for us to find a new hound with blood lines as close as possible,  we knew this might be tough given JJ was almost 12 and his daddy had passed as well.  

With the help of Chris Grieb who suggested that I use the second offspring line from greyhound data, I found a small litter of two year olds. There was a male and female tuxedo black.  I reached the trainer with help from Chris and Shelly Lake, and they agreed to let us adopt Harold once he was done racing,  We weee so excited that we went out to West Virginia to meet him and fell in love.  Sadly, two year old Harold passed away Unexpectedly...non race related.,,just a horrible fluke.  The trainer was wonderful and asked if we were interested in his sister, Harleigh. Of course we jumped at the chance.  Two weeks later, they decided that she would not continue racing.  We got word today that the owner released her for us to adopt!

so, here’s the request...we can get pretty easily from Rhode Island to Harrisburg next week.  We will go out and get there Friday night.  Is there anyone out there...or a few people who could help get her from Wheeling to Harrisburg.  We have to come home Saturday night, so saving that extra three and a half hours each way would help us immensely...

Thnals to all in GT for being such a great bunch of people.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

That’s great.  I will let you know.... thank you so much!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I'm so happy Harleigh will be joining your family

:D

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg