Travel bed

smt

Do you have a favorite travel bed for you pup?  We saw this one at a meet and greet yesterday, and although it gets great reviews, it seems kind of small for the GH's.  Plus, not much padding.  I'd love to find something a little larger, with a little more padding, that can be thrown in the washing machine and rolled up for easy hauling to mng's, hanging out at our local dog friendly pub, etc.  I like this one, but unfortunately, I cannot find it in stock anywhere.

2 hours ago, smt said:

Do you have a favorite travel bed for you pup?  We saw this one at a meet and greet yesterday, and although it gets great reviews, it seems kind of small for the GH's.  Plus, not much padding.  I'd love to find something a little larger, with a little more padding, that can be thrown in the washing machine and rolled up for easy hauling to mng's, hanging out at our local dog friendly pub, etc.  I like this one, but unfortunately, I cannot find it in stock anywhere.

I think I’ve seen that large Kurgo bed in Homegoods. They have a big selection of travel beds in our store. 

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

home goods is the place to shop!!! i have purchased both there at generous discount prices. the Kurgo is eh, i contacted the  manufacturer since it was balding within a year and had it replace.but i do like the waterproof bottom. easy to wash and dry on cool.  this one is $15 to 19 at home goods- nice and thick  but a tad difficult to wash in a top loader http://www.allforpawspet.com/Product?idvariant=541

Edited by cleptogrey

We have the Chuckit bed.  Rocket was a big, 85 lb brindle boy and loved that bed.  He had no issue fitting on it. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I have the smaller one.  We used it in our camper and when we stayed in a motel with our dogs.  Now, I use it for M&G.  It washes well.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I have a Kurgo, that I got from TJ Maxx, which is what we call Homegoods around here.  Mine says it's not washable. It doesn't get heavy use and I've hosed it off out in yard.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).