That's a revoltin' development...

so felton has his morning romp at about 8AM. He gets a drink, then pee/poop usually followed my serious sniff fest to track critters in HIS yard. In the last week he has also done zoomies. This morning for the first time he ended with a furious digging. Oh, FELTON is the best racer we have had and WOW he is fast

:)

Sounds like he is settling in just fine

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 4:50 PM, greysmom said:

Just wait til he's digging in mud!!!! :lol:

and thank you for that warm fuzzy thought. We just had a couple of days of "heavy" rain [ for So Cal that means an actual rain not sprinkles] this morning we go out and he runs to the pine tree and finds a nice spot with a good smell and drops a load. Followed by serious wind sprints, did l say he is faster than all my previous greys? he won 25% of his races, so after he has a nice puff of visible breath, drops and starts digging then when he hit dry, plop goes his bottom into the hole pleased as he could be