Sign in to follow this  
HopeForHounds

13th Annual Miss Nellie Auction November 2 - November

Hope for Hounds is pleased and proud to formally invite you to attend and participate in The Miss Nellie Auction 2019, Bidding Album is here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1632217283577452&type=3
You may find more information about Hope for Hounds at www.hopeforhounds.org
To those of you who are new to The Miss Nellie Auction, we welcome you to join us in the auction and learn more about the mission and goals of Hope for Hounds. To those who have participated in the past, we thank you for your continued support and welcome you back!!!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Some people are having a hard time joining the auction using the Bidding Album link.

Use this link instead - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632209806911533/

Thank you to our bidders so far.  The total is $1,652.00

Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Six days left in this year's auction.

Auction total so far

$5,361.00 1f603.png

Summer-3bjpg.jpg

Sign in to follow this