Blankets? We don't need no stinkin'..ooh, this is nice....

What’s up with that? :lol

:wub: :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I must get the weirdest dogs - none fo them have ever liked being covered with blankets for very long!!!

:wub:

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

2 hours ago, DesiRayMom said:

Totes adorbs.........but you're in Phoenix, for criminy out loud.   Have you got the a/c turned down too low?

It was chilly this morning.  We had a cold front go through a few days ago.  When your body is acclimated to the dezzert, anything below 75 calls for a parka. 

2 hours ago, Remolacha said:

:beatheart:beatheart

so, no coats, but blankies are acceptable? :lol

Broodies are weird.  Cute, but weird....:lol

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Okay, so the girls and their blankets are adorable, but I must comment on that awesome toy (you know the one I mean) in the first pic. :rofl  

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

1 hour ago, ramonaghan said:

Okay, so the girls and their blankets are adorable, but I must comment on that awesome toy (you know the one I mean) in the first pic. :rofl  

:laughitup 

Oh. Yes.  The girls look very comfy ...

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

7 hours ago, ramonaghan said:

That was found in the window of a pet boutique while we were at GRTB.  Kate uses it as a pillow.  There is also a matching Vladimir doll to go with it. 

5 hours ago, Beachbum1 said:

You need more..........books and magazines piled up.:rolleyes:

Those are just the ones she's in the process of reading. 

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

They both look very comfortable with their blankies. :beatheart 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

They are adorable, snug under their blankies. 

Piper loved jammies and blankets but MoMo, Spirit, and Nate seem to be confirmed nudists.  :lol 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

3 hours ago, LBass said:

They are adorable, snug under their blankies. 

Piper loved jammies and blankets but MoMo, Spirit, and Nate seem to be confirmed nudists.  :lol 

Grace is also a confirmed nudist. She won't even wear a coat when it's raining or frosty :snow

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

I’m admiring the grass...and the girls of course. :wub:

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

16 hours ago, greytpups said:

I’m admiring the grass...and the girls of course. :wub:

Plastic grass is wonderful....I never want the real stuff again. :lol

On 11/2/2019 at 8:46 PM, Time4ANap said:

That was found in the window of a pet boutique while we were at GRTB.  Kate uses it as a pillow.  There is also a matching Vladimir doll to go with it. 

Thanks for the tip. I got the cats a catnip-filled variation. Apparently Momo thought it needed grooming. :rofl 

49030729761_dd2b0b68e0_z.jpg

I better not find a hairball in an unnatural shade of blond later...

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

1 hour ago, ramonaghan said:

Thanks for the tip. I got the cats a catnip-filled variation. Apparently Momo thought it needed grooming. :rofl 

49030729761_dd2b0b68e0_z.jpg

I better not find a hairball in an unnatural shade of blond later...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl