The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 193

:confetti  for Miss Jennifer!!!!!!  :confetti

Stay warm Mam!!!

That's all from here for today!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!    :headbang

:nappy    AndiPants 

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

That's something to celebrate Miss Jen! :pepper

Mam, so sad that you've had people going DED in accidents near you.

Lila, the kennel people only do ONE breakfast and it's when they say it is :yikes . Don't worry, I have made sure that my usual multi breakfast service at home has resumed.

Hope mister Dan is making good progress.

It is rather cold here. I have to take care not to go splat when I trot out into the garden.

See you later.

Love to you all

Dippy x

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

Molly, we are mosst happee dat yur daddy is doin well.  Yu'll hab nursing doodies ( :hehe  I sed doodies) wen he gits home.

Miss NancyobdeNorf, we herd about dat plane crash on teebee.  :( 

Mummy hazn't gone tu werk in ober a week! :yay  And sheez hoem tuday on accoutna :snow  Actually, I'm usually home on Mondays as I don't teach then but, it's still a Snow Day to me, much knitting and catching up on paperwork for my brother, etc. in my future.

Hope ebereebuddee's stayin warm and dry and hugging dare hounds. :gh_child

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

My stepson came down from Virginia for Thanksgiving and bought his 2 kids who live in my town. The dogs took to them right away, which is surprising since Lulu and Hada are generally shy at first.
My grandson Stephen 3:
78164827_2557754017883020_37038567667322

Group selfie: Dr Ducky, me, stepson Stephen Jr (he's taller than I can reach my hand up), then Haley (15) and Stephen 3 (20)
78498772_2557753701216385_13450485386518

Lulu loves to give, and to be hugged, multiple times a day.
78407245_2557753301216425_48695780469752

Friday I headed to Kill Devil Hills (Nags Head/Kitty Hawk) to visit with friends I haven't seen in over 10 years. The post-Thanksgiving Friday night has always been when Mr Ducky and son have their all night gab fest in the garage with very loud music, so I was glad to scoot out of town for the night.

Georgie, once again, has cut the side of a front toe with a rear toenail and it has gotten infected. She's scheduled for a dental and severe quick-cutting (to deal with the long nails that she came with, despite trims every 4 weeks), but I'm taking her in to be checked this morning. Hoping they will give her the Convenia antibiotic injection to get a head start on that infection, and hoping they won't postpone her procedures as well.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Good Moansday, it is chilly and blustery and I have the sniffles. Didn't want to take anything last nite, but sneezed so many times I think even Fuzzy was getting irritated.

Good to hear from you Ducky, I am always worried when our more mature members don't check in for a while.:D Georgie, sounds like an activity restriction is in your future, since a bootie won't stay on when you get all :crazy.

Send some of that snow this way, I think the whole city would appreciate a snow day. Better than a hurricane day!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

GGeorgie we hope they can figure out what causes your toe problems & how to fix them

We have rain, we had sleet, we had snow but we don't think we will ever see the sun again

Daphne & Bitzi staying warm in the house.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Miss Jen, cancer free for 3 years!  :confetti

Mam, what a terrible storm and a tragic series ob wrecks.

Like Miss Loosy, she's feelin less likely to stab someone, but knows that can change in a instant.

Lila, that is so true--Mas teetering on the brink after just one infuriating email today.  :lol

Molly, I'm really glad you Daddy is feeling well enough to walk about and dance a bit.  I hope all his results are most excellent today!

Miz Ducky, it speaks well ob da bisiting famibly dat your discerning hounds like them right away.  :yay

Feel better Georgie!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hello my Friendlies!

Sunning lots today but it doesn't seem to warm anything up very much these days!!

Lookit Mister Ducky!!!!  I don't think I have ever been seeing a picher of him!!  Nice famly Miss Ducky!   :hope   for little Georgie!!

Don't sneeze Miss Vanessa!

Don't stabbing anybody Miss Loosy!!

Miss Molly we hope your Daddy gets to come home today!!

That's all for now.  Momma has to go to the posting office this morning to mail all my cards!  :yay

Wishings for a warm and snuggling day for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEEE!!!!    :rivethead

:P    AndiPants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Hope everyone is safe and sound and dug out as needed. Wondering how Misser Dan is today. Do we know if his surgery was laparoscopic or knot?

Congrats to Miss Jen on THREE years. That's just plain wonderful. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Like Miss Loosy, she's feelin less likely to stab someone, but knows that can change in a instant.

I think I'm adopting that for today's FB post:

Snow Day = Less likely to stab someone (today)

Jenbo, that is AWESOME news that you are 3 years post-cancer!  I am so happy for you. :heart

Patsy, Dan's surgery was laparoscopic. 

Molly McPole Dancer :rofl69918193_2956797291002211_69466171961644

Oh my, those terrible storms hurtin' folks.  :(  I only like snow if I know I don't have to drive on it until after it is gone.

Miss Lucy possibly getting stabby? If that happens I am sure it will be in the most polite Southern-lady style possible. At least she already has the gardening tools necessary to hide a body.

I am always worried when our more mature members don't check in for a while Fear knot! I am still above ground.

Vet thinks Georgie Girl has a touch of cellulitis so she got the Convenia antibiotic injection this morning. Tomorrow she gets her dental and vet will also quick-cut her nails. Then I really need to get a dremel, and I need to remember to ask him how soon I can start with that.

Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hi Ebbery wun,

We are heer! 

Beka an Ivy, yu had a reel nice frend ober!  How much fun iz dat.

Miss Sherrie - we hopes yur days are gowing better.

Andipants, Mama messaged da gurl wif da houndie sissee....dey are wating fur final wurd frum da owner dat it iz ok to releez her fur dopshun.  Wunce we know fur shur, we will ask dat da muneez frum mah brudder JJ's rememboree go to da dopshun grOOp dat deez people normallee work wif.

Molly, how iz yur daddiman today?

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Yeah, Misser Dan is on da mend.  But pole dancin????  Hmmmmmm, dat may be feelin a liddle too good to soon.

Mam, dat is just to cold for us Southern Houndies.  Be careful, and no slip slidin away in all date snice.

Miss Jen is celebratin free years free ob da nasty disease dat has been kicked to da curb.  Hip Hip Hooray, celebrate, you done a greyt job!

Dippy, careful and no doin da splats or splits.  Maybe you could get a liddle sandy sprinkled on da slipery stuff so youze pawsies gots some traction?

And dere is Ms. Ducky and herb famibly!  What a joy you look like you was habbin.  And da whole pupper pack approves, double score.  

Oh dearie, Ms. Georgie gots a fection ob da toe.  Hope da medicine gets it knocked down.  You habs my miseries to share with da upcomin dental.  But, you just might get lots ob yummy foods dat you don't normally get.  Eye am still getting dem and it has almost been 2 weekies.  Ma is not so happy to habs to keep cookin, but me lubs it, and you might too!

Ms. Bannessa, you gonna get rocks in you stocking ifn you keep wishin for dat slippy sliddy white stuff.  Anyhoe, hopes youze sniffles is gone.

Daphnie, you just run rite down here ifn you wants da sunny shine.  We dipped to da low 40's last night, but it warmed up in da mid 70's.  Eye was rollin around in da grass and sunbathin today.  

Don't stabbing anybody Miss Loosy!!  Not sure ob da size ob da rainy day fund ifn we would habs to bail you out a da housegow!  And for da rest ob da humans, NO COPY KAT behabior!

Dustin, did you hear back yet?  You gettin a new sissy???  Inquiring houndies need to know...

Well, Ma finally got da tree up and some ob da decoratiions.  Der is a bunch ob toys under da tree, and Ma told me dey was just for looks.  Toys is to play with, am eye rite my friends?

Eye put my paw ob approbal on all da cards dat went out.  You will all be able to snif me message ob have a greyt Xmas season.

Then, just when me thought we could relax, da nasty lady from da kennel comed ober and buzzied our toesies.  Dat is just not right somehow.  See neither me nor sissie will stand still for Ma to use dat buzzy machine.  So she went and done it, draggin in reinforcements.  Somethin has got to be done obout dem humans gangin up on us poor houndies.

Me thinks me hit most ob da high spots, ifn eye missed somethin, it was not on porpoise.  Eye fink ob each ob you ebery day.  But dat human dat hides da secret pass word is just too tight lipped.

Lubs and licky kisses to each ob you!

Abby

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Miss Patsy,  how's that Hawayee doing??

Hahaha!!!   Feeling less stabby today!!!!  :rotfl

Miss Ducky we  :hope  Georgie's toe gets more bedder soon!!!

Hey Abby!!! Nice to  :coastie you here ketching up!   We always love your cards, Momma says!!

You guys!!  You guys!!  You guys!!!  MISS SOOZIN IS GONNA BAKE COOKIES!!!! We sawed it on the FB!!!   :lol  

We had a plumbing dood here today!! Fixing our kitchen fast.  He was really nice and gives up loads of pets and attention!!  And he had his own little dog in his truck!  A little Awstralian terrorist named Henry!  Momma said he was cute but we did HOT get to say hello to him!  That's messed up!!

Later gaters!!

:headbang    AndiPants 

Edited by greysmom

Hiya, it's Lila!

My Mistress did knot stab anyone today either. Prolly because no one she works wiff is actually in her offish. :lol:

We went out for sniffandtrot this mornin and turned round and went rite back in on accounta the driveway was slickery ice and the road was hard lumpy ice. I was reel good girl and did my sekund pee in the backyard. Mam, how you doing in your storm?

Lookit alla the House of Duck! Lulu wiff her pawpaw on that boy, so sweet. I hope Georgie's foot gets bedder riteawayksik.

A plummer wiff a doggie! That's pawsome!

Time for TV!

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Good evening ma chat club friends. Well knot a 'good' evening cause ma Daddy is STILL knot home wif me. First da 'attendence' doctors comed and told Daddy dat if da 'cutter open' doctor said he could go home, den he could. Den da cutter open doctor comed and tooked out Daddy's drain, and den said dat he still didn't like one of his blood tests and dat he had to stay anudder day. Nuttin' like getting a guy all excited, den an hour later saying no. Plus also dey disconected him from his Pole Dancer and den an hour later comed back and said dey only meant no more antibioticals but he still had to be on an IV. Good ting dey had knot taken da poke in his arm ting out or he would have been really unhappy. Hopefully he blood will be better tomorrow and he can come home den. 

Molly McSad.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Molly, sweetie, it's better for your daddy to stay in the hospital whilst he needs their services. 

I love the fact Monday Night Football begins at 3:00!  No more falling asleep before the game ends. 👍

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Molly, gosh!!! Even with her 5 hour sergery Momma was home by that evening!!! Hope your Daddy gets to come home soon!!

That's all from here for today!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!   :headbang

:nappy    AndiPants 

Gud sunnee  morning frendz, KNOT too chillee on ower waak this morning.

We howpe Missr. Dan kan kum howme to Miss. Molly a.s.a.p.

Gud nyoos frum Myka’s Mum.:confetti

Wen we arryve howme frum ower waak we fynd the post laydee had bin and leftid ower furst Krikkulmuss kaardz and thay kum awl the way frum ower frendz in  Merika! Fanks Isabella and Gino and Fuzzy! Mum puts awl ower howndee kaardz up onna speshul playse fower us.

Nuffing mutch happening heer so we send Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

sml_gallery_15587_3010_12656.gif   It's a Snow Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gallery_15587_3010_609.gif

Mummy's home tuday!! :yay 

Sorree Misser Dan can't come home but at leest he kin pole dance!!!

Dustin, I got confoozed.  Are yu gittin de girl houndie or knot?  Onlee yu juss got yurself a bovine bruvver so I didn't no ifn yu wuz gittin de girlhoundie or knot.

Mummy's :coffee  I'm gallery_15587_3010_1865.gif

Gud morning!   It is cold here today and I wuz wearing my winter coat.   Daddy habs to go to a doctor's appoi visit in Baltymore today so our houndie walker is coming this morning!   We lubs her!

Misser Dan, I am sorry you culd knot come home yesserday but maybe, just maybe you can come home today!   Molly wuld be very happy!

Merc, my Momma does KNOT get snow days, but her sisser, who is a chair in the English department in a unibersity does!   (She does knot look like a chair, nobody sits on her..  :dunno )

Lila habs snice!   I do knot like snice!

Miss Jenbo!  :yay 

Miss Ducky- whot a great fambly :digicam !  

Abby, ob course those toys are for playing!   Whot else wuld they be for?   :dunno 

We habs bloo skies and sunnyshine today!  That weather lady sed it might get warmer later maybe into the fortylebens!  :yay 

Ivy, bloo sky lubbing houndie

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Just dropped Georgie Girl off with the vet. Getting her dental and then the quick-cut of her nails. They said the quick-cut will be quick and painless and that they cauterize them.

Poor baby, that infected toe is so ouchy that she is limping. I should be able to pick her up around 3.

tiny hada siggy.png

Good Frosty worst day of the week! The backnforf for Georgie will keep us warm.

Abby, that reminds me that two other certain hounds need a trim...

Speaking of toys, Gino got toys out of the box on his own and had a little frap last nite. He has come such a long way.

Nauhteemeg, that is a blistering speed across the ocean! I guess since we are getting flights from Heaf-row now they want to keep Reel Englanders in our good graces. Or something.

What kind of cookies, Susan? Chocolate chip, PB, snickerdoodle?

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg