Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 193

I will admit I find it very frustrating to have to flail my way thru assorted areas/sections/whatever of Facebook to find an auction and the results and what I have to do. I yearn for the days of everything being in one place and easily findable. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Spirit, Miss Loosy seems to have misunderstood something Mutter said about da nayburs.  Owr nayburs do KNOT speak to us at all.  Maybe we made a bad joke about it?  This is the most unfriendly group of people Mutter has lived amongst.  Oh, they don't do anything RONG, they just don't seem to want to even say hello to a naybur right in front of them.

Da Mountain Hounds hotel is called Sidney James.  Yu shud ask for a room on da second floor so der is no elevators or stairs.  Mutter learned dat trick from Miss Ducky!  Mutter does KNOT no da dates butt I bet the motel reservation people will!

Mutter bot me TWO noo toys today!  One is a grunting wild boar, and one is a krinkly bottle snowman!  I am da best boy evah!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

75262149_3171867066162745_83118632007777

75394786_3170812632934855_17701111354254

Merc is a greyt houseguest in New Hampshire.  Putting these here for Miss Elizabeth to see if she can check in.

Abby will be back later if she will let me finish a little computer work first.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Wait, what?  My Ma misunderstood somefing?  You know what?  I find that very plausable.  :rotfl  Sorry Miss Susan.  

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hello my Friendlies!!

Fogging to clouding to showering today, then raining tamarrow and Tewsday.  We need the raining but it makes it muddy which I don't ming but Momma seems to find particularly annoying with 12 muddy paws to wipe all the time.  I do not like having my paws wiped!!!  :bugeye

Miss Soozin have you decided what to cook next??  :chow

Miss Patsy, Miss Janet and Miss Leslie will postie all the info about who, what, where, when to pay for their awkshun.  Momma won't let me go to Miss Nancy's yet cause she "has too much to do!"  :sowhat 

Ivy Momma was bidding on that swedder for a while but it got owtta reach pretty quik!  That's OK tho cause she wonned a coat for ME :D and one for Flizzie!  Lilly doesn't really like to wear coats an things anyway!  :nod 

Miss Vanessa we're sorry about your head aching!  :kiss2

Mister Spirit, we will miss you but Miss Loosy gots to get this projecting done so she can retire to be a dog servant for you and Mister Nate!!

Aaawww!!  Lookit Merc being a good gesting!!

Not much happening here today.  Watching footballing mostly.  Oh!  We are getting a new chair delivering!!!  Our old dog chair - the huge red one that you've seen in our pictures is finally getting replaced.  Momma says we have had it for 20 plus years!!!!    It's apparently too big.  :rolleyes:   So we are getting a smaller one.  It better be just big enough is all I can be saying!!!!  :shakefinger 

Wishings for a fantabulous day for my Friendlies!

BYE-EEEE!!!!    :rivethead

:P    AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

But posted WHERE is my confuzzilation  😢😢

CA, I am also confuzzioated about exactly HOW you would get to that second floor if no stairs or elevators are involved??  😮

Edited by Patsy

Hahahaha, Auntie Patsy, when you enter into da lobby of the Sidney James, you walk across a cat walk sorta thing and you're on the second floor!!  You go down to the pool and snack bar, and then there is a third and maybe fourth floor for rooms.  

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

https://www.facebook.com/pg/scoobymedinaauction/photos/?tab=album&album_id=243770196066621 This will take you right to the bidding album.

Mom sez you shood find the big album easy frum this.  An Si, is a payne findin stuff.  Mom haz trubbel too. Fanks fer takin a look! It is doin okay, affer 2 daze, but lotsa stuff haz no bids.  There is still all week, tho.  Miss Vanessa, Moms frend an klient, Miss Tammy is biddin on yer pig!  Mom fergot abowt the endin ob Miss Nellie, an dint win innyfing.  Onny fing she RILLY liked wuz the picshure frame, an it went fer WAAAAY high! But she haz her eye on 2 buckel kollars (we dont need martygales wiff owr harnisses) in Miss Jens awkshun fer MNGR.  Dad is biddin onna purse fer Mom in owr own awkshun! :lol

Well, hola!  Mom haz gone to her Lab Fest, but is kinda sad fer her, wiffowt Misser Drake.  She did love that old dog.  An River is knot the same.  He is gorjus an haz become bery much sweeter, but Mom duznt fink he loves her like Drake did.  But she haz moore thyme to werk on that.  She is gibbin him appel peeces (onny treets he is allowed to hab), an huggin him a lot, so mebbe he will love her moore.

Poor Kiva---she haz the liqwi-poops!  Mom gabe us sum treets frum a differnt plase last nite, but onny 1 each.  Gess it dint agree with Kiva.  She eben had an acksident onna kichin floor. :wacko: Dad is gibbin her rice tonite.

Merc is lookin grate an relacksed!  Hope he is habbin fun.

Miss Susan, Mom red abowt yer naybors, an thot that is bery sad.  You dont hab to be ober at each odders howses alla thyme, but a frendly smile an a nise hello wood shure make fings happyer fer eberybuddy.  An I cant imajin sumbuddy seein Hamish an KNOT wantin to smile an say hello.

Spirit, we will be glad fer inny thyme you can check in!  Sorry yer Mom is soooo bizzy tho.

I miss Mom.  She wont be home till Toosday fer a wile.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Hiya!

It is gray and drizzly here, but above freezing. Mistress had go to some stores and sints there is no Packers game today, it’s nutso out there. :crazy I gots my chikken supply for the week, so that’s all that reely matters.

Hammitsch, didja get sum stoo? Mistress is the only hooman here and she cooks alla the time and half of what she makes goes rite into the freezer so when she don’t wanna cook (like this weekend) she juss pulls sumthin out.

Laila, we found your awkshun! Maybe you do the wees in the house cause you know your mom is gonna leaf you.

Miss Lizabeff, I’m sorry you’re havin a tuff time. That’s a lotta stuff to deel wiff at once. Hang in, you can do it! :thumbs-up And it looks like Merc is stayin at some fancee place so you don’t gots to wortwee bout him. He’s got his own personal butler. :P

Pippin, I lubs that you go sniffandtrot!

Spirit, my Mistress has got two data migrayshun projekts at werk, so I get what you’re going thru. One is from an anshient mainframe and the other is from a compnee her compnee bot out. But my Mistress don’t do the hard stuff like your Ma does, she just makes shore it gets tested out good. She’s havin to do sum validayshuns herself this time even. :blink: But they had so many prollems instead of doing the whole mainframe one in December they are just migratin 10 active members and the ones that bin termed a long time as kinda pratiss. :D

Andi, is the peenk & bloo coat you won that my Antie Kathy made for you or Flizzy?

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Happy Sunday ebbery wun.  We are all laying around on da bed...knot da calf....watching ole western moobeez becuz daddiman sez Mam needs to learn to rest a leetle...an a raw cold Sunday iZ perfect.  She made fresh cranberry bred after he made a nice brekkie....an now we all are cuddling.  Unfortunately daddiman iZ gowing to Noo jerese toonite to do a few lectrical wurkjobs. We lubz jabbing himz home, so we will miss himz.

Misser Tony....congratumulashuns to miss carnooba!  

Mama fawt da same fing abowt a noowze ladee up heer on da tee bee.  She sez no wun needs to see a bursting bellee button...hehehehe.  Oh, miss Jennie.....dat storee iZ da topper.

the answer tonda sideways cow iZ dat somehow da pichure got rotated.  Mama was achuallee sideways ober Dacia, but selfeez do weerd flipping an she laff an laff wen she saw how it came owt.

pippin, we do knot disagree abowt being taken frum a mama so young, but dat iZ da practiss an at least deez peeple place da bull calfs in homes...

we got very sad noowze....ah will let mama sheer....

hi all....as you know we stopped to meet JJ’s two year old nephew Harold in West Virginia and we’re waiting to adopt him as soon as he was done racing.  We got a call on Thursday that they had rushed him to the vet and had to euthanize him due to what appeared to be liver failure...possible mass. Burst ..given how rapidly he was declining.  The trainers girlfriend called in tears....she said it was worse knowing that he had a home full of love lined up.

She offered to send us his collar and muzzle so he would always be remembered.  She then asked if we were interested in his full sister.  We of course said yes.  She was still racing so same deal. So she raced Friday and ended up pulling a muscle in her back end.  She doesn’t have the strong racing record that her. Rather did so they are talking to the owner to possibly send her out as soon as the injury is healed anough to travel.  God works in the strangest of ways....so we may use da funds frum JJ to transport her r to support that kennels adoption group.  We will let you all know...

Edited by mychip1

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Oh, Miss Robin, I'm so sorry to learn about JJ's nephew.  That was very nice of them to offer sending his collar and muzzle to you.  :sad1

Hope everything works out okay with the new girl.  :goodluck

Miss Noo Carol

Miss Robin, I am so sorry about Harold.  :cry1    I know you were looking forward to habing him.   But his sisser is available!   I hope she heals up riteawayquik and comes home to you.

Kiva, I hope you start feeling better soon!

Yesserday there were nineteenlebendy houndies at playgroup!  :eek      We had lots ob fun running around!   Then a man came wif two goldendoodles.   Well, some ob us houndies

(*cough* Beka *cough*) plus some others are breed snobs and do knot like mixed breeds.  So there wuz a lot ob barking and one ob the goldendoodles started showing us her teefers!     So after a while the man and goldendoodles left and we went back to running.

Thank you for posting the linkie Laila!   Momma went over to look real quickly and will be going back to check it out!

There's my Merc being a bery gud guest!

Auntie Linda is here!  We went for a loooooong walkie today and she talked to me all the way!   We had a nice time.   Then she and Momma did some shopping at the garden center for Crispmix things.   Then for dinner Daddy made hamburglers on the grill (he wuz wearing his winter coat to cook them) and we got hamburglers too!   :chow 

Time to head off for :nappy before we go out again tonight!

Ivy, habing a busy weekend 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh for gawds sake. Nothing I love more than Facebook arm wrestling me about being a member and signing in when I'm always signed in. So they'll send me a numeric code so I can get with the program and then they tell me their code is WRONG. *bangs head against wall*

So I now can look but knot bid. Aarghhhhhh. 

Oh, Miss Robin, that is so bery sad.  If fink it is saddest ob all when they hab a wunnerful home waitin, an nebber get to come to it.  We are so sorry.  At leest you will be abel to wach his sisser, an hope she is comin soon, but still......and so young.:weep

Miss Patsy, Fasebook  is froostratin!  We are so sorry. 

Ivy, you DID hab a bizzy (an fun) weekend.  Fanks to yer Mom fer biddin!  An I fink I mite be a breed snob too.....

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

OMD!!!!!! Dustin!!!  THAT WAS JUST LIKE HOW I WAS COMING TO HERE!!!!!  :yikes  We sure are sorry about the Harold tho.  :weep

Ivy!!  19 houndies!!!! :eek That's a whole lotta doggos!!

Miss Patsy that Zuckerberger food will let Russhin bots on the FB but not you???????

Laila we hope Kiva feels more better soon.  Momma is real mad cause the compny that makes one of our treats isn't gonna have em anymore!  So shes gonna hafta try - again!! - to find a treat with no thickening in it for Lilly.

Hey Lila!!! :wave   That peenk coat is for ME!!!   :D  The purkle one is for Flizzie!   Lilly didn't get one!!!   :lol

Later gaters!!!!

AndiPants   :headbang

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

And now Facebook has the balls to tell me suspicious activity has been reported with my account so I'm forced to give them my cell number to get back in their good graces. I gather it was successful since I could finally ask how long the lovely turquoise pendant was, but really ......  I'm feeling whiney and picked on. 😢😢

*breaths deeply*

Run free and healthy Harold and know your chosen family will always remember you.

Edited by Patsy