Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 193

Free Kittens Merc? Like dey gibs you a party favor of a kitten to take home? I tink I mite like dat! I could use a friend to hang wif! Yesserday da Vet tried to gib Mama a Greyhound as an extra gift when she picked up da prize basket I won in da Halloween photo contest! He comed out to talk to her and said dat I might like a friend! Mama asked him if he had met me??? LOL!! She told him dat I was gunna be an only child for da forseeable future! Sumting about me being more work den FOUR GREYHOUNDS AND DA FOSTERS all combined!

Molly McWishedshehadakittenofherveryown!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

:omg       Kathy .  Whew.

:(        Mr. Patsy

Brrrrrr Lila!    That is Ccccold for early November.    We've had temps like that here too.  And an icy snow mix . 

:thumbs-up       Susan. looks great!

Awwwww.  Andi  :kiss2

:bighug

Tin

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

NSK-Nov.jpg

Hola! OMD, Miss Kathy, that is bery skeery!  We too are glad you dint go ded.

Oh, Miss Patsy, Mom thot she missed Misser Patsys conkushun story inna stressful days afore my Dads surgery, but she sees she dint.  Yikes, poor guy.  But at leest he will be abel to go to Hawaee, eben if he cant do sum fings.  Pleese tell him to be kareful owt there.

Merc, hab fun wiff yer noo frends.

Aw, Andi, yu are bery eggcited, si?

Nuffin noo heer.  But I am glad my Balti is doin bedder.

Laila Mariposa

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Looks like all my Friendlies had a pretty good day!!!  :yay

I am going on my adventure really early tamarrow so I will be making a postie when I get home!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!   :headbang

:P    AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Gud morning!  We are headed to playgroop!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Good morning!  I gotta noo friend called Ducky!  She really qwacks me up!  Hahahahahahahahahahaha (yu gotta be six munths old to appreciate dat jowk).

Today sometime dey gonna see Miss Lucy and Miss Ann too!!

More reportin later!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Gud wetanwindee AGEN affernuun frendz. We jusst sed “Hellooo” inna Facytyme call to Haymish and Miss Soosin AND Miss Ducky!

Itt neerlee ower luntch tyme then Mum gonna leeve us to go to ower Zaccee’s Birfday partee. He iz tenlebbenty yeerz owld. We do KNOT go ‘cos hiz unkel, Missr. Paul, duz KNOT lyke dogs - weird huh? - so we stay howme. Mum sez there will be too mennee peepuls ther enneeway and we would KNOT be abul  to sit onna settee and be kumferbul.

Ower big bruvver and his wyfe will be there, itta Harry Potter themed partee.

oh, luntch iz served:gh_run

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Miss Kathy :yikes

Misser Patsy :eek

Hamish :yay

AndiPants, calm DOWN already :lol

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Good cowld Satonday! That's Charleston for you, lots of summer, two days of fall, then straight to winter.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hamish is that the palace you live in ?  We look forward to L O T S of pictures of Miss Ducky's visit.

Mr Patsy we hope they find nothing wrong with you when they take indoor brain pictures.

Nutmeg mom say time sure flies . It was just yesterday that Zack was starting school.

Almost noon , that is when the Penn State game starts. Mom has to go to store so by by  Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hello eberywon,

Mummy tode me I cood cotch up yesserday. BUTT den she biolated her promiss cuz she sed she habbed dem reely bad crampons and kept bending ober and grumbling dat she duz KNOT need her stoopid yoo-trust and she nebber wanted crumbdroppahs in da furst place. Iffen she hab it tooken out, will she stop habbing crampons? Dat wood be nice. She gets grouchy when she habs dem crampons. I fur won gib her a wide berff, I can tell yoo. 

Turdsday nite after she got home she habbed a video-chat wiff herown bruddah, and I was lying on top ob her rite against her and boff she and me unkle Tim hoom I hab nebber met (yet) fawt I wuz bery kewt :blush So I milked it fur all I cood get out ob it. gallery_15587_3010_710.gif

Den yesserday she furgot dat I had started to rite to me frends and she went into a meeting wiff a colleegue and she wuz showing her sumfink on her lappingtop and ghess wut popped up in frunt ob dem, dat’s rite, me postie! And mummy wuz all embarassed :haha Serbs her rite fur KNOT ledding me tick when she sed she wood! Kahma is a beeyotch mummy! 
Rite now she banduned me to go get serbiss on me Hounda. I let her, since it is ob da utmostest impotence dat me houndie-mobile werks gud fur me caahh rides. I s’pose I will take a :nappy and den play wiff piggy fur a bit while she is gone. I bit off won ob his earsies, I guess I will get to werk on da udder won. A houndie gots to keep hisownself bizzy wiff bewty sleep and playtime. Mummy hates going to da caah deelahship. It’s juss dat she goes dare fur won fing and it always terns into 3 udder fings, and she habs to part wiff moor ob me bikkie monies dan she wuz hoping, butt eben werse dan dat is waiting around furebber. She habs her lappertop and her book and moosik and her coffee and a snak butt she duz KNOT like to be in public places wiff kids running around and da dredded, ubiquitous teebee blaring fur eberywon to watch, eben dose like mummy hoo hate da crassness ob teebee commershuls and boring non-stories, and da loud noise it makes. She gots her moosik playing priddy loud in her earsies now, witch is annoying butt beddah dan da alternatiff. BUTT she juss duzn’t get da obsesshin wiff habbing a teebee blaring out inanities in ebery public space in dis country. Waiting rooms, airports, eben da post offiss!! Why?? Can’t peepul reed or stare at dare fones or – shocking fawt, I no – juss stand quietly fur da 5-10 minnits dat dey’re in line? Jeebuss. 

AndiPants, yoo gots sum rainy raynes yet? Juss asking because we gots way, way moor dan we want, we hate it and iffen yooze plants need sum we can mebbe put sum in a barrel and obernite it to yoo? Wood won barrel be enuff? Juss lemme no. 

Dippy and Ms Rachel, we been finking about yoo lots. It’s prolly still a leedul erly fur da medsinn to hab kicked in, rite? We hope it starts to halp soon. In da meentime we will keep yoo boff in our fawts and we’re sending lubs too.

Glad yooze still a bit notty sumtimes Nuttymeg. We got to keep dem mummies on dare toesies yoo no. Pestoing is espeshuly fun, I find. Mummy complimented me on how gud I hab become at pestoing da udder day. She gabe me a funny look when I wagged me tale to fank her fur da praise, I hab no ideer why, den again she’s priddy weerd. 

To da houndies gedding nasty wintah storms, I yam sorry. Weeze sleeted to get our furst snow on Tootsday ob neggst week and I yam KNOT looking furward to it. Needer is mummy. Ober da lass cuppla daze it’s turned so code heer. Me wintah cote frum O Canada came out dis morning! :eek I did get lots ob attenshun when we went to da pet shop doh, cuz I look so hampsum in it, so I don’t mind. Mummy says dat I look quite reegal in purkle. :colgate

Merc!!! Nooooooo I am only juss reeding yer mummy’s postie frum Wednesday! We cooda habbed yoo stay wiff us fur da long weekend! We wooda lubbed it! :crying See mummy wut happens when yoo don’t let me tick?? :angry: Oh, dat juss sucks. Bummer bummer bummah. :( Oh. It looks like yoo founded a place to stay dat wuz KNOT a kennil. Fank gudniss! 

Ivy dat is bery askeery wut happened to Ms Kathy! :ohno Fank gudniss she is okay! Pheeeewwww. Amazing how quickly fings can go souff. Hope her ribs feel moor beddah soon. 

Molly, dat’s an amazing storey! Yer mum lidralee sabed herown mum’s life!!

Aunty Patsy, we’ll be keeping Misser Patsy in our fawts! :goodluck

Mummy got a leddah tooday dat dare wuz an irregularity in da booby-squishing reezults and she habs to go back. She noes dis happens bery offin and it’s KNOT ennyfink to werry about necessarily, so she is KNOT werrying. When she went to get dem boobies squished dare wuz no co-pay, and dat wuz a week ago, and she did KNOT get a bill in da male. Den dis morning she gets a leddah frum a collection agency sayignf PAY UP OR ELSE :rolleyes: Da stoopid herts her brayne.

Hamish, wut happen to yer siggy? We can barely make out yer face. It’s all fuzzy! Is it cuz yooze fuzzy? Mummy habs been finding it harder and harder to postie a deesint resolushin siggy on gt fur sum time. Da size restrikshins are bery stringent :( 

Galina, weeze sending lots and lots ob dis :grouphug fur yer mum and dad. :brokenheart 

Oh me gudniss Merc is surrounded by kittehs :yikes Do we gots to stage an interbenshin and liberate him?? 

Pippin hoo rite a nobble

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Kerry, I take a pill called Generess or Layolis. No more period, no more cramps. And my insurance covers it 100%. Worth it!!!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hola!  What a kold qwiet day inna Berg.  Mom is so so tayard cawse she slept NO owers last nite.  An she duznt know why.  She shooda took a PM, but she did that the passed 2 nites, an she thot she wood fall asleep ebenshooly.  But she dint.  She bedder start erly tonite.

Miss Kerry, affer her recubbery, the best fing to happin to Mom wuz when they remoobed her ooterus.  Ob corse, she is much older then you, an she had those fyebroid toomers.  But OMD, she just loooooves knot habbin those horribel kramps.  She can simpafize wiff you.

She haz bin fitin wiff her krappy inshurince kompany, United Health Care, fer FIVE MONFS abowt this stoopid clame they deenied cawse they sed it wuz KODED RONG.  An the eye docter sed they onny hab 1 kode fer a rootine ecksam, an they used that.  That rootine ecksam shooda bin no co-pay atall, an eberybuddy agrees it is.  Long story short, she haz bin yellin at peepel fer monfs, an peepel keep sayin they will get bak to her an nobuddy eber duz.  Cept yestiddy, she tawked to a lady who fer sum reesun, knew whot she wuz doin.  She sed it will be ficksed!  Ob corse, Mom sez she wont hold her breff.  This is just one ob the minny reesuns she is qwittin United Health in 2020.  They are terribel, horribel, retched, an she will tell eberybuddy KNOT to use them. 

Innyroo.....how fun Miss Ducky is bisitin Hamish an Miss Susan an Miss Lucy an Miss Ann!  Pics wood be grate.

Miss Vanessa, you hab seen yer fings inna awkshun?  They look grate!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Nancy, I'm sorry you're having trouble with my employer. Don't feel bad about complaining, I know how it is. I can tell you however, that no one is intentionally trying to screw you out of your benefits or anything. No human being even laid eyes on your claim until you called. And customer service for an insurance company is the worst possible job! Those folks don't get enough training, are paid little more than minimum wage, and have ridiculous metrics they must meet. They just don't have the skill or motivation to be any good at their jobs. But there are some folks who do care and know what they are doing. Continuing to call or ask for a supervisor is really all you can do, and that's wrong. I can also tell you that all of the large insurance companies are the same. Change if it makes you feel better or you can get a better rate, but don't expect too much of a difference. I'm not trying to defend bad service, I agree that it should not be that way, just giving a little insight as to why it is that way.

I raked snow today. <_<

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Mummy camed and gotted me. :yay 

Now we are at muh unkuls in Bosston and goin bakk to Maine tumoro.

:whisper Pippin, Mummy needs a plase fur me negst Sunnyday toMoneyday wen she goes to de fyooneral butt she figgered yur mummy werks on Moneyday, Rats! We cudda had fun.

Oh muh gosh! Habs yu seen Miss Doktors noo .... um... 🐄

I meen hoo goes on dareHunny Moon and brings home a cow? :youcrazy 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Merc!   I am so glad you are back wif your Mummy!  

I saw the :digicam of noo cow on the FB.    Bery kewt!

Miss Ducky and Miss Soosan and Hamish are bisiting each other!  :yay

It wuz 26 pedigrees at playgroup this morning and we were all wearing our winter coats.   There were elbendy houndies there!   There wuz a noo houndie named Kiley who wuz just adopted three weeks ago and she is eben smaller than me!  We had fun running a leetle bit but mostly we went from hooman to hooman to get petted!

Ivy, playgroup houndie

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

24 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

:whisper Pippin, Mummy needs a plase fur me negst Sunnyday toMoneyday wen she goes to de fyooneral butt she figgered yur mummy werks on Moneyday, Rats! We cudda had fun.

:riphair Iffen yoo meen Munderday da ayteenf, I hope yoo do KNOT meen Munderday da ayteemf. Mummy alreddy noes she can KNOT take day off :crying :crying  

4 hours ago, palmettobug said:

Kerry, I take a pill called Generess or Layolis. No more period, no more cramps. And my insurance covers it 100%. Worth it!!!

Thank you I'll do some research and may ask my doctor about it. Thankfully the pain only lasts one full day now, which is an improvement, but yikes. 

I meen hoo goes on dareHunny Moon and brings home a cow? :youcrazy 

I dunno dood, I cood totally see mummy doing sumfink like dat :lol: :rolleyes: 

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Miss Dr Robin is Chance a boy or a girl ?  More pictures , more info, what do the horses think ?

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

HELLO MY FRIENDLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I DID THE MOST FUNNINGEST THING EVER IN THE WHOLE HISTRY OF FUNNINGEST THINGS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND I CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH.  Momma says I gotta stop yelling.  :rolleyes:  But I had SO. MUCH. FUN!!!!!!!

First, I hadda nice car ride to somewhere that wasn't the vet - SCORE!!!  Then we got to the farming place where the running was and there was, like, a BILLYUN other dogs there!!  Big ones and little ones and ones like me and some strange looking ones.  Oh.  Momma says they were these - little herds of Iggies (SO CUTE!!), some whippets (I meeted a puppy!), and some fuzzy things called Silken Windhounds (Borzoi x whippet crosses I think, or maybe Borzoi x saluki) that barked and barked, some other greyhounds (including two 13 week old puppies!), some Rhodesian Ridgerbacks (kinda standing offish but fast for their size), and some Borzois (I do NOT know why Momma wants one of those fluff balls!).

I schmoozed around with the other dogs, and then I schmoozed their peeples and everybody thought I was BEE-YOO-TI-FUL!!!!  Cause I am!!!  :D 

I hadda wait til the offishul running was over with then I got to run affer that squeaky squawky lure!!!  

This is the place.  It was pretty nice.  I took a bg dump onnit so now it's partly mine!!!  :lol

49039958678_428285aae9_c.jpg20191109_105226 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

This is me waiting with one of our new friends - she's gonna "slip" me so I can run - while Momma is all the way down at the other end of the 200 yards!

49040677457_23ca01dc66_c.jpgreceived_551944642267993 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Then I ran and ran and I was really fast!!!

49040466501_9ed3415551_c.jpg20191109_130901 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

That's Momma way down there on the left!

49040466661_f827e1ab09_c.jpg20191109_130943 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Hard to get good pictures cause it's so far away,  If I do it for reals next Spring they have a really good photographer for pictures!!!

I AM pretty photogenic after all!!!

49039959663_7e62d34bd4_c.jpg20191109_131013 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Then I got a Mickey Dees hamberger - well, everybody did, but *I* deserved it!!!!  :lol 

Gonna nap now!  

BYE-EEEE!!!!    :rivethead

:P    AndiPants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Sorry Ah habs been absentht. Mummy habs been staring at her screen as she downloaded an app called Township and herz habs found it aaaaaaadictive. Hope ebery wun iz doing well and feelings gud.

Isabella

Pee Ess - Mummy iz getting geared up fur da holidays. She kan knot beleebs it iz almost holiday card tyme. Heck on Dec 22 it wll be my annual gotcha day

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Misser Pippin, ma face is fuzzy!!  

We been having a reel nice time wiff Auntie Ducky.  Da old girls went to dinner wiff Miss Loosy and her sissy Ann.  A gud burger was had by all!  Mutter tried to go to bed at 10, but she wasn't sleepin so she got up to catch up on her Words wiff Friends and Candy Crushin'

I seem to habs caught a bug at the dog show.  I gotta a sorta little cough.  But Mutter thinks I am gonna be OK.  I lost another toofer!  One of my baby fangs.  I still habs a two for one going on on one side.  Two toofers sticking out of da same hole!  

I am getting reel beeg!  

Wee Hamish (fuzzy, KNOT blurry)

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

:nappy    :nappy    :nappy    :nappy     :nappy

Wha????

Oh....................

Kisses......n...dreams....an stuff.....

ni-i-i-i-i--.....

:nappy    Andipassss-s-s-s-s-s......

Heer we are in Bosston and Mummy won't let me pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me, I'm trying to catch up with my classes (while I have internet) and wait for the sun to come up.  Can't you wait 5 minutes?

:bugeye  NO!  And dose annoying liddle charlie cuzzins are out peein.  :bugeye

O.K. I'll go get dressed Sir Wantsalot.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud morning! It was chilly when we went out this morning (36 pedigrees) But I think it will be in the fiftylebens later! :yay 

Momma and Daddy are going to church and when they get back I will get my Sunday treet! :bounce8

Um, I made a leetle misteak yesserday.  You see, Momma told us it was time to get ready for playgroop and I got really eggsited and jumped around and accidentally jumped on Beka and knocked her down on the slippery hardwood floor! :unsure  She had a hard time getting back up on the wood floor since she only habs three legs.  Momma and Daddy helped her up and I sniffed and sniffed and sniffed her to be sure she wuz OK.   I think she wuz cuz after she laid down on her bed she got up and went to playgroop anyway.

Ivy, sorry for bumping her sisser

Edited by Potomacpupsmom