Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 193

Hello my Friendlies!!

Starting out cloudy/foggy here today, but more sunny sunshining is sposed to be up for later!!!  :yay 

Miss Elizabeth, isn't Merc's Daddy home to be with him??  I do not think I would like to stay away from my Momma!!!  That TeeAy sichuashun sounds horrible!!

Miss Soozin the awkshun has been on the FB for at least a couple years now.  I think they wanted to save munnies doing it on their own instead of the 2Hounds site - and Momma seems to rememmer that Miss Alisha closed her awkshun pages, which is why they switched in the first placing!!

Miss Ivy we hope your Momma's hospital is a-ok soonest!!

Miss Lizabeth!!!  :yikes

I got nothing else from here yet.  It's boring.  I wanna go outside and chase skwerrils!!

Wishings for a super awesome day!!!  :thumbs-up

BYE-EEEE!!!!    :rivethead

:P    AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

I kinda sorta thought you were your own department chair. There must be some help available if your dean gave a damn!  Aargh!!! And cyber hugs. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Misser Merc, is yur Daddy going away too?  Yu will figger sumpin out Miss Lizabeff!!

I got a spankin today.  All I did was choo a hole in sumpin dat I was already told five times to leave alone.  So unfair!!  (It was one tap on the rump, FYI).

To make maownself feel bedder, I went outside and dug a hole.  I got busted.  But all Mutter did was bring me inside and clean dat nice red clay outta ma breaving holes.

Wee Hamish

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Gosh Hamish, sounds like you've got it ruff at home. A hound has to chew and dig. I'm pretty sure it's in the houndie rule book.

Lexi (mom to Nok, the former feral black kitty)

Hola! It shure wuz a yucky day today.  We did KNOT wanna go owt an pee if onny fer a minnit.  Poor Kiva, I dont fink she is too brite.  She pooped, then ran back up the stares, onny to be tole to run back down an pee.  So she had to do that.  An ja, ja, she got twice as wet as myownself, who peed riteawayqwik.

Oh, Miss Robin, hope you an Misser Kevin are habbin a nise hunnymoon---I fink I know whot that is.  Bery romantical, si?  An how eggcitin, you will get annuder hound when he is dun racin.  Wheelin is klose to us.  Mom an Dad hab bin down there sumthymes. Is onny abowt an ower an haff.

Miss Kathy is bizzy.  An Miss Elizabeth, you are sooper bizzy.  I am sorry you cant get the help you need.

Hamish, how big do you fink you will get when you are a grown up dog?  Whot is the aberage wate ob a Deerhound?

Balti, mi corazon, how are you feelin today?  Bedder an bedder, I hope.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Hi eberybody!   I am back!   Momma's hospital is all better now so she came home at her regular time.  

Miss Elizabeth  I hope you find someone or somewhere bery bery nice for my Merc to be sat upon!  :unsure 

Hamish, whot is a houndie to do?   You were just doing whot houndies do!

She had a skeery thing happen to her today.   She went to a lunch meeting wif the other nurse directors from operating rooms.    Momma started choking on her salad and she kuld KNOT breve!  She sed she sounded like she wuz squeeking when she took a bref!   One ob the other nurses did a Hime-lick on her and she got better after 5 or 6 tries.   Now her ribs really hurt!  But she is happy to be alibe and breeving and happy to come home to us and to Daddy!

Ivy, soooo glad her momma is home and is OK! 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gess wut!  Mummy prayed tu de gods ob internet and found me a greyhound home to stay in tomorrow nite!

I am so grateful to the greyhound community on Facebook.  I never thought this would work out.  This morning, I just couldn't bear to leave him behind, not with all that's going on.  Now, he's coming with us.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Yeah!!!!!   Mister Merc is going along!!!!  :yay

Mister Haymisch got "corrected"!!!!!  That's what Momma calls it!!! :rolleyes:  I call it a BIG GYP!! :bugeye

Miss Ivy!!!!  How askary for your Momma!!!!! :yikes

We had plays and treats and more plays and I ripped the head offa the new skwerril lure!!!! :lol Momma was so mad!!! :lol

Later my Friendlies!!! :headbang

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Ivy, I yam so glad yur mummy didn't go d.e.d.

AndiPants, we saw yu on de FB!

Gess wut!  It's :snow

Kathy, glad you're ok!  Scary stuff. 

DH's concussion is just about five weeks old now and he is still quite debilitated from it. So he saw our doc again today to see about imaging to be sure nothing sneaky and untoward is happening. She agreed and Sunday evening he's scheduled for an MRI, much to my relief. 
Turns out he in all probability won't be able to snorkel on Maui--I do believe our doc pretty much said NO. The outrigger canoe trip we always so enjoy will probably be a no-no too. Too much of a strain. 

Miss Patsy we sure are hoping he's okey dokey!!!   

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!    :headbang

Ivy dat must hab been reel scary for your Mama. MY Mama says dat once when she was about 20, HER Mama choked on da mashed potatoes at Tanksgibbing dinner. Ebberybuddy was just sitting der watching her choke saying "Somebody do sumting!" So Mama did. She had had first aid training when she worked at a summer camp, so she gots up and did dat Hymn-licking ting on her Mom. Dat piece of 'not mashed good enough' potato came flying out of her Mama's mouth and den she threwed up all ober da table! Ebberyone was ever so relived dat she was ok and didn't die rite der in da middle of dinner! Afterwards, she realized dat Mama had broken one of her ribs with her thrusting. Dat's ok dough, better a broken rib den being dead!

Molly McStoryteller.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Yay! for Merc going to be at a nice place so Elisabeth doesn't have to worry. That's got to be a tremendous relief and now you can enjoy your event.

Patsy, poor Mr Patsy!  How did he hurt his head initially?

Kathy, I DuckNorris mineownself, would have driven up to save up from choking, just like I did for Caroline at Dewey. So glad you are ok.

Has Dr Robin said what's going in that box???

I yam finishing my packing and will soon be on the road to see Susan, Hamish, and the kitties, and hopefully Lucy and Ann too. :banana  Looks to be a 6 hour drive + potty and gas stops but at least the rain has stopped.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

27 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Kathy, I DuckNorris mineownself, would have driven up to save up from choking, just like I did for Caroline at Dewey. So glad you are ok.

Ducky, after it was all over I thought of that day when you did the same thing for Caroline!

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

I was choking once at the office, sitting around the lunch room table. Finally someone realized I wasn't fooling around and Heimliched me.  The piece of hot dog came flying out, and I was embarassed, but not dead.  

Take your time Ducky, and enjoy the beautiful mountain views when you get near Greenville!  I feel like I need to go buy snacks but I don't know what to buy.  I got you bread for your toast, I have Jif, and I have some bacon and eggs.  What do normal people eat at home??  I don't even remember!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Hiya!

It is so cold here! 9 petigrees fartingheit. I could prolly use my purkle shoos but Mistress says it’s too early.

Ivy, how skary for your mom! I’m so glad someone was there who could help. Guess a horspiddle is a good place for that to happin. A lady who worked in Mistress offish went ded from choking in a restyrant, no one helped.

Have fun wiff your noo friends, Merc!

Oh deer, Mr Patsy! I hope he’s OK.

Hamish gets to meet Miss Ducky! Have fun!

Knot mutch going on round here. I should get my Friday kibble supper. The wedder has ruint Mistress’ plans for the weekend, which were yardwerk, so I don’t know what we’re gonna do.

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Thought I had told you guys the story; guess knot. DH follows East Grand Forks' Sacred Heart HS volleyball (began with watching daughter of a ham radio friend and just continued after Anna graduated). He followed SH to a tournament a couple hours from home and was heading down the bleachers to get to the concession stand whilst two teams were warming up. He got slammed on the side of the head with a mis-served volleyball. 

Happy that Merc has a place to stay so he can tag along with Miss Elizabeth on her trip.  

:goodluck  that Mr. Patsy is OK.

Miss Kathy, sorry that the evil salad tried to choke you.  Glad help was handy and that you are all right now.

Miss Ducky, give bonnie wee Hamish lots of pets and scritches and kissies for us, hokay?

Hamish, my little chocolate chip scone with butter, your signature is oout-standin'!  Da MamaPerson has ooutdone herownself!

Edited by ScootersMom

Miss Noo Carol

TGIF! Had some rain overnight and now it is going to get COLD and windy! Well, more windy than usual at our house. :hehe Gino scored this morning, Archie heave-ho'd under the table, and he was right on it.

Mr. Patsy OUCH OUCH OUCH!

Ducky, have a fab-roolus time with Susan et al.

Susan! Lookit that new siggie. I will have to get you or someone to make me a new one, too. I'll have to get some better pics, tho.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hamish, your noo siggie is FABOO!

Hello my Friendlies!!

Sunny and cold.  Again.  We are setting rekerds for dryingness in this munth!!  :yikes    We should have almost 5 inchiz of raining by now and we gots barely 1/2 of one!!!!!

Oooo!!!!  Exciting weekend for Haymisch and Miss Soozin!!!  :yay  :yay  :yay  Have fun with Miss Ducky!!!  I LOVE YOUR NEW PICTURE THINGY!!!!!!  I want one!  Gotta kick Mom in the butt about it!  It'll probly only take her four or five times as long as a normill persin!!!  :lol  

Gino gotta warm brekkie!!  :chow  

Miss Patsy you did NOT tell us about Mister Patsy getting injured!!  :eek     That's nothing to play around with so we are glad he's gonna have that scanning done.  That's what Momma had to do last year.  They make you wear a speshul cage on your head so they can get thro the bones more better and Momma fa-REAK-ed out when they put it on her the first time.  She was actually kinda surprized by how much it affected her with that clawstrofobia.  Hope Mister Patsy does better than my Momma!!  :thumbs-up 

Lila, Momma says I am going on a adventchure this weekend!!  I am so excited!!  Here is a picture of me being excited.  :lol 

49027101148_11b78003e5_c.jpg20191101_195851 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Wishes for an amazeballs day my Friendlies!

BYE-EEEE!!!!    :rivethead

3 hours ago, Patsy said:

Thought I had told you guys the story; guess knot. DH follows East Grand Forks' Sacred Heart HS volleyball (began with watching daughter of a ham radio friend and just continued after Anna graduated). He followed SH to a tournament a couple hours from home and was heading down the bleachers to get to the concession stand whilst two teams were warming up. He got slammed on the side of the head with a mis-served volleyball. 

I have a school teacher friend who got hit in the head by a soccer ball. It was 7 months before she could finally go back to work full time. She spent a lot of time resting and wasn't even allowed to use the computer or watch tv at first. Concussions are a very dangerous thing and need to be treated properly. Hope your dh is taking it easy while he heals.

Lexi (mom to Nok, the former feral black kitty)

:wave Hola!  It's Friedday!  Mama is goin groshury shoppin abter werk cuz it's sposed to yukkie nasty cold this weekend. Then she does KNOT habs to go anywheres.

Baltasar is doin mutch more beddah.  He's running around agin. He habs hims last pills today and one more annibiological tomorrow mornin. 

Misser Patsy we hopes you are hokay!  We did KNOT know that you got bonked in da hed!  Take care ob yourselb.

Miss Kathy we're glad someone unchocked you!  Phew!

Anyone else do weird fings? Don't do dem!

Habs fun at your bisit Miss Ducky!  Hamish be nice to your guest.

Mama did KNOT say this on faceybuuk but yesserday it wabs threelebben yeerz that Marco went DED in the morning and Mama's Mama went DED in the evening.

And, one ob our bettafishies looks like he's gonna go DED soon, Knot eeting and Knot swimming really, just being there on a leef.  Poor guy.  they do KNOT libs very long.

I gotta go hopefully eberyone is hokay!  

Hola!  Galina

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

AndiPants Dats wuz I luk like wen I’m eggzited, tu.

I yam in a strange plase. :dunno  butt dare are fourleben houndies, free kittehs, and a fenced in bakk yard fur poopin. So dats hokay.