Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 193

Hello!  Dis is Wee Hamish, the Scottish Deerhound. Ok, so I yam KNOT a greyhound.  But I yam a houndie!

I learned the Chat Club rules reely fast: no see no sky, no pee!  And plus also do KNOT poop in the dining room even if no one uses it.  Dat makes the Mutter mad!

Dis here is a club for peeples, houndies, stuffies, dunkeys, hedgamahogs, KITTEHS, and anyone at all who wants to participate.  We tawk about how to libs wiff hoomans, and whots going on in the whirled, and what kinda kibbles is tasty, important stuff like dat!

And we are not prejoodice--you can be anyone or anything and still be friends!  And yu can tawk in houndish OR peeple!  So we're sooper flexible too.  So come on, join in, say hello, we mostly don't bite!!

Let's see whot my sign off shud be...how about FREEDOM!!!!!!

Wags wiff ma spectacularly long tail,

Wee Hamish

Edited by GeorgeofNE

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Thank you Wee Hamish for starting a new club.  Altho I don't think we will be able to call you Wee for very long!   My day just doesn't start right if I can't check in on the Club. :coffee

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

:wave Hola!  I am forthhhhh!  

Back in a bit

:wave  Galina

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Fifth!  Kittehs rule!!  Even if you forgot to include them in your introduction. Sure!  Remember the donkeys but forget all the kittehs. Humph!!! 😡

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Hola!  Wow, we habnt made the furst page in ages!  Fanks fer startin the noo club, Hamish.

Mom is innerested to find there are ackshooly sum peepel heer who are older then she is.  Mostly wiff her frends, they are a lot younger (eben Dad is younger), an that is fine, cawse Mom behabes moore younger, an lotsa thymes those frends cant keep up wiff Mom---eben tho she sumthymes feels pritty old. But is also nise to know sum peepel ob the same age or older.  Glad you are heer!  An Miss Patsy, you are so actib, an do so minny fun trips an fings, you do seem much younger. 

Oooh, Miss Vanessa, Mom is frilled wiff yer offer ob sum fings fer the Scooby awkshun!  You can do 2 fings---ether send Mom an email wiff the pics an descripshuns an when the awkshun is ober, mail them owt to the winners yerownself---an let us know if you will pay postidge or you want the winners to pay postidge.  Or you can mail em rite to Mom in 1 packidge, an she will mail em to the winners when the awkshun ends (an she pays postidge).  She will send you a PM.  We are startin the awkshun on Nov. 16th, but they are puttin fings inna album awreddy, eben tho peepel cant bid yet. Eberybuddy can serch fer the awkshun on Fasebook by this name:  Auction for Scooby Medina del Campo.   Muchas, muchas gracias!!!

Miss Robin, you are bizzy!

Ja, ja, Spirit, Mom loves that she is older then SOIL ravver then dirt!  That is ahhsum.

Myka an Miss Jen, we are glad you are safe!  Those fires are so skeery an sad an stressful.  Mom haz lotsa frends in CA who know Miss Barbara wiff Greyhound Friends For Life.  Her howse burned down last yeer, an now we heer she is in danger agin.  She an the dogs hab moobed, an are safe, but it wood be hartbrakin if she lost eberyfing agin. 

I fink Dad is tryin to do too much.  He is all frilled abowt dribin an goin to the soopermarkit, an now he is feelin rill tayard. I fink he needs to rest moore.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Laila, my Daddy is older than your Momma!   He is probably older than ANYONE on this Club!  But he does walk us hundreds ob miles each year and he hits the leetle white ball around, so I guess he is pretty actibe!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

3 hours ago, Patsy said:

Fifth!  Kittehs rule!!  Even if you forgot to include them in your introduction. Sure!  Remember the donkeys but forget all the kittehs. Humph!!! 😡

:hehe

Ivy, I fink yur Daddyman and my Daddyman are de same age.  :nod                 :blush     :wub:

Edited by Mercsmom
more

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hello my friendlies!

It's pretty outside with the sunshinings, but super cold and windy here today!  That wind makes me feel all sparkly!!!  :star

Momm says I hafta say THANKS! for the new Club Haymisch!!  :yay 

OOoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!  :chow   SNACKS!!!!!    ;:food    :chocolate

Miss Galina will you please  :hope  take back your super cold weather???  Please???  Brrrrrrr!

Gess that's about it from here.

Be good all my friendlies!

BYE-EEEEE!!!!!  :rivethead

:P    AndiPants

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

It's TootsDay!  The peeps had a busy weekend doing house *stuff* but not enough houndie stuff!  I mean, :brushteeth did take us on a field trip SatonDay to drop off unused medicines and then to the park so we could sniff to our noses' content.  Guest stayed home and painted.  And painted.  Until the rains came and then she worked inside the house.  Painting a screened porch is a real PITA, according to Guest.  All brush work!  And, going from parts of it being dark green to white.  Oy!  Then on SunnyDay we got a walk in the afternoon since the rain stopped but Guest ruined our weekend by chopping toes.  Sheesh.  ENOUGH!  But, I DO love mushmellows and that's the only time we got them, so there is that. 

Then, yesterday Guest had an unexpected day home.  It was a gorgeous day and she needed to finish putting the first paint coat on and Milo had a vet appointment and she felt a headbanger headache coming on so she stayed home.  We spent the day lounging on the screened porch while she finished painting it and doing laundry and other housewifey things while :brushteeth was at work.  

Back in the day, I had a red couch at my old house.  When we moved, the red couch didn't work in the new house, color-wise, and the back was too low for :brushteethSo, it went into storage.  Well, they want to close the storage unit, so the couch came back, Guest found a cover that would work, and now it's brown and in the room with the tv.  She thought there would be a couch for Paris and I and one for the peeps.  Well, she was half right.  There IS a couch for Paris and I - the new one.  As for the new-to-us brown one, the cats adopted that.  So, there still isn't any room for the peeps!  Guest was happy to share the kitteh couch but :brushteeth had his boxers in a bunch and was annoyed about the dog couch.  Guest told him to boot Paris off (and leave me :rivethead ) because I was there first, was comfy, and Paris was using my tush as a pillow which annoys me after a while.  But, instead of doing that, he stalked off.  Silly human - he will either learn or he won't.  But, don't tell him that I told you this story as he would get all indignant and stuff.  Such a man.  :rofl 

We are visiting Santa this weekend!  

Guest is younger but some days feel way way older!  Does that count?  :lol: 

Good luck this weekend, Hammish!  I would not be a fan having my personal parts inspected, so remember to keep your teefers to yourself!  

Milo, the FAT orange kitteh had his annual yesterday.  His blood is perfect and looks fabulous - albeit EXTREMELY large for being 14+ !  He also weighs 16.5 pounds!  He is big boned, but he is also flat out FAT.  And, it's not gonna change.  He is happy and personable, so there is that.  

Nice snacks, Myka!  We love waffles in this house!  

There were hunters next door last week so Guest kept me home in the mornings - better safe than sorry.  I did get my jog this morning, though, so life is good.

Kevin is getting a foot of snow today!  He is considered an essential employee at his horsepiddle, so he hasta spend the night there tonight.  He also got the all okay on his new place, so he will be buying a condo in a couple weeks.  They finally sold the house and he never made his roommate go D E D, which is amazing.  Guest would have lost her $^&^&)#(_ with that guy a year ago and is still in awe that Kevin maintained his cool.  She still needs to learn that!  Even more better is that Kevin had anger management "issues" after his cancer ordeal and has worked through everything.  Woot!  We miss him. 

Charlie, deff marches in a park are the bomb!  Even Paris likes those.  But, put her on a sidewalk and she shuts down.  

Ms Andipants, the cold is this weekend here.  It was 68 yesterday and will be in the 20s FriedDay night.  Brrrr.  But, the wood is stacked and ready for a nice fire in the fireplace.  We hope everwon stays safe on the west coast. 

My toes are tired, so I gotta go. 

Have a great day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star   

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hiya from snowy Wiskconsin! :snow Yep there was snow on the grass this mornin, bout an inch. It was stuck to the trees and reel pritty.

Betwix werkjob crap and gettin me to eat, Mistress is worn out. I am eatin my meels but it takes a long time. I have a few bites then my tummy rumbles and I get scared and it takes me 5 minits to settle down, wash, rise, repeat.

I kinda lost trak of the noos, I hope everybuddy is doing OK.

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Lila, it is good that you are an only, you don't have to worry about kittehs or doofus (older) brothers stealing your foods. Just keep on eating in your own time, that's our sweet girl.:kiss2

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Fanks fur da nOO club!!!

An ub corse, da snaggs!

Laila...she habz been reel bizzee an today at da wurkjob habz been crazy wif wun crisis affer anudder.  Sheesh...ah wish she cud come home so ah cud snuggle wif herbz.

Lila an Yung Misser Kevin - all dat snow!!!!

It iz cold an dreeree an rainee heer!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:wave

We are still trying to dry out after torrential rain on the weekend, but yesterday and today have been glorious.

Back to wet tomorrow.

Unfortunately I had to spend the 2 gorgeous days indoors. Yesterday I was at the TackeShoppe and today I was curling  (losers)

:snow  for Lila!

Glad you're eating, even if it is s-l-o-w-l-y.    And yes! It is good that you don't have to worry about it being scarfed down by a sibling!

Doug!  Glad you're recovering!  But slow down!  It is not worth a setback.

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

Ah habs been sprung from "da spa". It wuz knot a spa, but da bet. Dey said Ah wuz bery gud, but Ah lost weight.

Isabella

I have such jet lag, trying to stay awake until night time soooooo tired!

Michelle

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Welcome back Isabella ya bonnie lass!!

Wee Hamish

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Laila I'm sorry I missed your comments earlier, mom called gffl and offered her home and fuds and what ever she could do to help wif any and all groups

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

That's all from here for today my friendlies!!!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!    :headbang

:P    AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Sometimes God gives us a challenge so that we are prepared for a greater challenge.

My youngest brother and his husband got my middle brother moved into the memory care unit yesterday.  It's in the building next to my mother's assisted living.  That night she fell and has not regained consciousness.  They don't expect her to and she will pass within the next few hours or days.

Yes, the irony is that we got Steven into the memory care unit in Maine so brother Bob could visit both at the same time (about 3 hours from Boston) and as one moves in, the other prepares to move out.

I guess I go to school, to my meetings, and pretend nothing is wrong, while waiting for the phone call.  What else is there to do?

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound