Secret santa

MP_the4pack

Hopper received these great gifts from Ellen (ellenevebaz):

We love ornament gifts because they remind us of the great GT people we have on this forum. Beer? How ever did you know, Ellen? :lol:

49230380551_b0098a8464_c_d.jpg

49230607337_c0911e9aa9_c_d.jpg

Hopper received a giant bag of cookies and some cool surfer girl shirts! Aren’t these fun? 

49230380651_b8bcbe679d_c_d.jpg

49230607012_2531d3c154_c_d.jpg

Thank you, Ellen. Hopper will be sporting her board shorts at Dewey next October! Merry Christmas. 🎄 

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, 45MPHK9 said:

Here are Kaia’s nifty gifties from Monica (2greyhoundmini):

Kaia loves her fun new stuffies and all of her treats.

49230607092_c292044ed9_c_d.jpg

49229913558_63bf2e4611_c_d.jpg

49229913618_e494608493_c_d.jpg

Thank you, Monica! Merry Christmas! 🎄 

You’re welcome! 
And hope you enjoy the peppermint bark :)

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Tricia, a certain elf :ph34r told me about the beer. 

And the board shorts -- I was going to try to get Hopper a sweater, but in case you don't already know, Hopper's measurements do not match in any way to any known commercially available dog size.  And then I thought, well, maybe she takes after her daddy and defies cold weather by wearing always wearing shorts, anyway.  The challenge is on for Burke to find his own matching/coordinating shorts for Dewey.

Kaia looks adorable in her pics.  It's hard to tell where she leaves off and the new stuffy begins.  :)    

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

1 hour ago, sarabz said:

I've mailed and received 😁

I’ve mailed and received as well!

Edited by 2greyhoundMINI

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Mailed two, received one.  But, I have heard the second one is on the way.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Update!!!  The package has arrived.  Odin says thank you to Fuzzy and Eugene for a great package.  Dog treats, a grunting stuffie, a plaque for Mom, Hanukkah chocolate and some dental bones.   I think it is funny because we sent a package to Eugene.  Happy holiday and thanks for fun.

Irene, we are glad it made it! We are waiting till Xmas! I signed both due to having a brain fart! 

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Mailed, but haven't received. 

Hoping it arrives before I leave for the holiday, and the person just didn't tell elfster it was sent. I was going to leave tomorrow morning, but might stay till Tuesday morning due to getting sick. 

Though a small glitch with elfster is that I was able to see who has me.  Fyi.

Cathy & Calvin (DOB 9/18/13). Always missing my angel Robin (Abdo Bullard).

44 minutes ago, Robin1017 said:

Mailed, but haven't received. 

Hoping it arrives before I leave for the holiday, and the person just didn't tell elfster it was sent. I was going to leave tomorrow morning, but might stay till Tuesday morning due to getting sick. 

Though a small glitch with elfster is that I was able to see who has me.  Fyi.

I received one, thank you Tricia :)and mailed two. Except for getting our matches and a bunch of junk email from them I didn't see on Elfster where we were suppose to update that the package was sent. Cathy your package was supposed to have arrived this past Friday. I just checked the tracking number and it says it is at the North Attleborough hub. I do hope it arrives before you leave. :(

The other package sent should have also arrived at its destination this past Friday, but has not yet been delivered either. :(

deliveries have been tricky around here lately....even Amazon packages are late! And there was apparently a natural disaster in Warwick, RI, that none of us who live in the area heard about, but FedEx said it delayed their shopping, so it must be so! Lol.

I will keep an eye out for it, thank you! And I'm a little sicker than yesterday, so I have a feeling I'll be here till Tuesday, so there's time. :)

Cathy & Calvin (DOB 9/18/13). Always missing my angel Robin (Abdo Bullard).

I don't seem to be able to post photos on here.  I have posted photos of Odin's gifts on FB Greytalk, if you want to see his haul.

Dear Secret Santa, it iz me, Dustin. Ah had a reel hard year losing mAh brudder, JJ, but da package you sent me brawt lots of smiles.smiles. 

Santa, this is Dustin's mama. The gift pack was just beautiful. We absolutely love the tree ornament. Dustin's new daddy was so touched at the thoughtfulness of the gifts. And Dustin did share the little purple eggplant with his little brother Dudley who really liked it!  Dustin laid quiet and happy with his pink bear 

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

12 hours ago, mychip1 said:

Dear Secret Santa, it iz me, Dustin. Ah had a reel hard year losing mAh brudder, JJ, but da package you sent me brawt lots of smiles.smiles. 

Santa, this is Dustin's mama. The gift pack was just beautiful. We absolutely love the tree ornament. Dustin's new daddy was so touched at the thoughtfulness of the gifts. And Dustin did share the little purple eggplant with his little brother Dudley who really liked it!  Dustin laid quiet and happy with his pink bear 

Sweet Dustin I'm so sorry about your brother.  I'm glad I was able to brighten your day. I hope you find lots of comfort with your pink bunny.

Dustin's mom, thank you for correcting this 🎅's faux pas and giving the little purple eggplant to little Dudley. 

I received both gifts for Amelia and Carmen and I believe both my recipients received theirs.