Secret santa

MP_the4pack

18 minutes ago, MP_the4pack said:

Since you said you didn't get my PM,  I  sent you your name through Elfster.

Sigh. If I do this next year,  I'm doing it manually.  It'll be WAY easier.

Yup, got it that way. Thank you so much!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, MP_the4pack said:

Oops!

REMINDER TO EVERYONE.  Don't forget to periodically check the elf thread in case Santa needs information from you.

So elves should post there instead of in a new thread (with a subject like "Calling Rachel and Sweep") like in the past?

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Just now, 4My2Greys said:

We don't have the capability to start new threads in Announcements and News.

Gotcha.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

I had someone PM me through the Elfster app anonymously and ask for info.

I did the same asking for info on one of my recipients. 

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

38 minutes ago, 45MPHK9 said:

Why not have elves PM the recipient directly for information?

They can do that too. I just know some people enjoy reading the poems.

38 minutes ago, 2greyhoundMINI said:

I had someone PM me through the Elfster app anonymously and ask for info.

I did the same asking for info on one of my recipients. 

If that works...GREAT! But Elfster hasn't been the most cooperative or reliable. So I didn't want to leave it with them.

Just now, MP_the4pack said:

They can do that too. I just know some people enjoy reading the poems.

If that works...GREAT! But Elfster hasn't been the most cooperative or reliable. So I didn't want to leave it with them.

Hopefully it does work if others use it... the person I PM'd got my note and responded.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:12 PM, gr8kids said:

I'm in!

:ph34r   Please go check the Elves thread!

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Saturday I out up our Xmas tree... a little earlier than usual (I usually out it up the weekend after Thanksgiving) but next week and weekend are packed so I saw the time opening and took it...

Well go figure... 

Carmen’s Secret Santa gift arrived!

Thank you! Should I say who Carmen’s SS was yet?

She loves the treats! And the human ones are great too ;)

17 hours ago, MP_the4pack said:

Sure, why not.

Well a BIG thank you Mary Pat and Emerald!

Carmen is enjoying her treats and has graciously been sharing them with Amelia. 

The apples were very tasty and I can’t wait to try the homemade jarred treats!

Thank you so much :inlove

Somehow missed this - and then couldn't PM you for some reason!  So awesome you are doing this.  Dustin will play next year, God willing!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, 4My2Greys said:

:xmas 45MPHK9, the package for Foster and Heidi arrived today. Thank you for being our Secret Santa again. Would you mind if I waited till closer to Christmas🎄to open it? 

No problem ! Merry Christmas. :xmas

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan