Secret santa

MP_the4pack

I would be interested... I've never done it so not sure what it entails...

I'm assuming getting a name and buying/mailing a gift?

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, 2greyhoundMINI said:

I would be interested... I've never done it so not sure what it entails...

I'm assuming getting a name and buying/mailing a gift?

You'll get a name or names however many you want. For example if you have 2 dogs and want both to receive their own box, you sign up for 2 names and send out two different gifts. And two different people will have the name of your dog(s). And you should get 2 boxes in the mail. We stated years ago $20 limit,  but I'm not sure anyone stays there. But $20 will be the guideline.

We use elves to help. If you receive a  name ex: Chloe Jones. Mom is Edith. But you have no idea who this person and dog are. You ask someone who states they'll elf for us (another thread) through a PM. Elf then goes on the elf thread saying Santa needs help from Chloe and Edith as to what they like or don't like. Edith hopefully answers on the thread that you read giving you help in what to get them. You then mail the gift(s) before xmas.  You will be given an address. (I hope. This is the first time I'm doing this and it's not a GT program)

5 minutes ago, MP_the4pack said:

You'll get a name or names however many you want. For example if you have 2 dogs and want both to receive their own box, you sign up for 2 names and send out two different gifts. And two different people will have the name of your dog(s). And you should get 2 boxes in the mail. We stated years ago $20 limit,  but I'm not sure anyone stays there. But $20 will be the guideline.

We use elves to help. If you receive a  name ex: Chloe Jones. Mom is Edith. But you have no idea who this person and dog are. You ask someone who states they'll elf for us (another thread) through a PM. Elf then goes on the elf thread saying Santa needs help from Chloe and Edith as to what they like or don't like. Edith hopefully answers on the thread that you read giving you help in what to get them. You then mail the gift(s) before xmas.  You will be given an address. (I hope. This is the first time I'm doing this and it's not a GT program)

Awesome! Sign me up!

Do I PM you info?

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Mary Pat, How do we get our information to you.  Will you use a questionnaire?  Thanks for doing this.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Hey guys. I can't run the program without emails. 

I'm not sure what comes next. I've never done this and it's not a GT program. 

Please PM me your email and number of boxes.

Can't move forward without this. I think (hope) addresses and other info comes later. But once everyone is assigned we can get that info to you.

15 minutes ago, MP_the4pack said:

Hey guys. I can't run the program without emails. 

I'm not sure what comes next. I've never done this and it's not a GT program. 

Please PM me your email and number of boxes.

Can't move forward without this. I think (hope) addresses and other info comes later. But once everyone is assigned we can get that info to you.

Oh so sorry!

PM sent!

Shoot... 

I am not seeing her post?

2 hours ago, 4My2Greys said:

Which post are you referring to?

Your last post you said if you haven’t pm’d Pat to do so. 
You she posted she was going to run the program soon?

Just making sure I sent the right info to the right person :colgate

If you PMed Pat your email address and number of boxes you are good to go. I just posted that reply for gr8kids because I wanted to make sure she knew she had to also PM Pat with her email address.  I'm just trying to make sure that all who want to participate do all that is needed to do so.

1 hour ago, 4My2Greys said:

If you PMed Pat your email address and number of boxes you are good to go. I just posted that reply for gr8kids because I wanted to make sure she knew she had to also PM Pat with her email address.  I'm just trying to make sure that all who want to participate do all that is needed to do so.

Ugh no I didn’t... I only PM’d you. 
im not even sure what Pat’s username is. 

29 minutes ago, 2greyhoundMINI said:

Ugh no I didn’t... I only PM’d you. 
im not even sure what Pat’s username is. 

It's MP_the4pack. She's the one that started this thread. I don't have a PM from you, so I'm not sure who you sent one to. Just to be clear when I wrote to PM Pat I was referring to Mary Pat. 

Edited by 4My2Greys

17 minutes ago, 4My2Greys said:

It's MP_the4pack. She's the one that started this thread. I don't have a PM from you, so I'm not sure who you sent one to. Just to be clear when I wrote to PM Pat I was referring to Mary Pat. 

Perfect! That’s who I sent the PM to.

Sorry, I got super confused here. 

Ok. I put in everyone's email (2 if you asked for it, under your dogs name) and sent the invite to your email.

Next step is for you to click the accept button in each email. 

Once everyone responds I click the  "draw" button on the website. 

After that I'm not sure. We'll figure it out. 

I also tried to make sure you didn't get yourself. I think I did that correctly. :P