Secret santa

MP_the4pack

Robin, Robin of mychip1

Santa doesn't seem to be quite done.
He contacted me with a task
With questions for you I should ask

Please tell me what Dustin likes best
But use my PM to send me your mailing address. 
What does Dustin like, what do you prefer
This will be a great Christmas,  that's fur-shur.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did post yesterday.  I wanted Shine's Secret Santa to know that she did receive her Hanukkah bandanna yesterday.  She says thank you very much.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Irene, a helpful elf directed me to your other post and I saw it tonight.  But ... there should be more Shine presents coming.  I tried to arrange for everything to arrive at once, but evidently have once again been foiled.

Jeter says that brindles look extra nice in blue-and-white bandanas.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Not to worry.  Holiday mail is difficult to judge and promised dates don't really exist.  Shine is very patient and a good girl.

Thanks.

Santa, dear Santa Claus,

My little boy with the pretty white paws

Likes treets and chewies, -

peenut butter flavored

is something that he really loves, pleez.

But he will be happy just to be thought of at all

and he will gladly share with his puppy brother who is not as tall....

We will PM you!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

On 11/18/2019 at 3:48 PM, Houndtime said:

Ho, ho and ho.  I started my Secret Santa shopping today!!

Returned from Rehoboth Beach and Amelia’s SS gift had arrived! 

Thank you so much! The coat fits her perfect and looks great too! I’m holding onto the raccoon because she will destroy it in no time so that can be her treat on Xmas morning! She was nice and shared her treats with Carmen like a good sister. 
Lol and she looked miserable in the reindeer antlers! I did managed a quick pic ;)

As for the hooman gifts... can’t wait to have some cocoa! And haven’t had Dots in years!

Wonderful gifts! Thank you so much Shine, Odin, Irene and Len!

Edited by 2greyhoundMINI

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Dear Santa and elves

Our tree is not the kind that can sit on shelves

It is on the floor and six feet or more

That is unless it topples at the paws of a little  black kitty

Oh my, that would be such a pity. 

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Well since I finally had a little free time today after my trip I managed to shop for my first SS.

Hoping to get the package out tomorrow. 

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Dear Santa,

I haven't put up a tree in the past two years, for various reasons, so I'm pleased to be able to respond that I got me a big 7 foot tall one this year! Calvin curls up in his slumber ball right beside it, wondering what's up with his weirdo human THIS time and eagerly awaiting Santa's visit. Thank you for asking!

Cathy & Calvin

Cathy & Calvin (DOB 9/18/13). Always missing my angel Robin (Abdo Bullard).

Shine got her Secret Santa package today via Amazon.  Thank you Ellen and Milo.  I took pictures, but can't get them to post.  (I did post them on Greytalk Facebook.)  Shine loves the "flat" stuffies, treats and her Hanukkah bandanna.  I have no idea how you would know this, but, I love Virginia peanuts.  Thank you so much.  Have a blessed holiday season.  

Edited by Houndtime

1 hour ago, Houndtime said:

Shine got her Secret Santa package today via Amazon.  Thank you Ellen and Milo.  I took pictures, but can't get them to post.  (I did post them on Greytalk Facebook.)  Shine loves the "flat" stuffies, treats and her Hanukkah bandanna.  I have no idea how you would know this, but, I love Virginia peanuts.  Thank you so much.  Have a blessed holiday season.  

I was hoping I could post a link of the picture you posted in FB here. 

Edited by 4My2Greys

20 minutes ago, 4My2Greys said:

I was hoping I could post a link of the picture you posted in FB here. 

I don't know why I can't post them here. I posted them in the gallery.  Thanks for trying,

Oh boy, oh yeah

Eugene got a package

Can it wait

to Xmas day??

(PS, I will be getting mine out soon, I have been suffering with repeated migraines again and it really knocks me down for days. I promise to get them out by Festivus :P)

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

1 hour ago, palmettobug said:

Oh boy, oh yeah

Eugene got a package

Can it wait

to Xmas day??

(PS, I will be getting mine out soon, I have been suffering with repeated migraines again and it really knocks me down for days. I promise to get them out by Festivus :P)

I hope you feel better!

FYI- my first (of 2) packages went out today!

Hoping to get the 2nd one out this week. 

On 12/10/2019 at 10:27 AM, palmettobug said:

Oh boy, oh yeah

Eugene got a package

Can it wait

to Xmas day??

If it's from me, yes it can wait for the holiday.

Edited by Houndtime

Early today--

a package, Hooray!

From way out west

til Xmas, can it rest?

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hot dog!

I managed to get out my 2nd SS package!

:offwall

Not a lot of chatter about Secret Santa gifts.  Love to hear what people and pups received.

Jeter got his package!  It's actually been here a couple of days -- my first and middle initials are JE, and I thought on a casual glance that it was something I had ordered for my co-worker Secret Santa.  But it clearly says Jeter.  :)  May we wait till Christmas Day?  It's so much fun watching the dogs be thrilled about their presents.    

PS:  Milo's keen nose says there's FOOD in the box.  I'm going to have to put it out of his reach.

PS2:  Irene, " I have no idea how you would know this, but, I love Virginia peanuts."  Well, I didn't know.  I sent them because we live in Virginia and it was easier than shipping Monticello or Mount Vernon.  Plus, you know, the fact that those peanuts are dill pickle-flavored.  :lol  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

5 minutes ago, EllenEveBaz said:

Jeter got his package!  It's actually been here a couple of days -- my first and middle initials are JE, and I thought on a casual glance that it was something I had ordered for my co-worker Secret Santa.  But it clearly says Jeter.  :)  May we wait till Christmas Day?  It's so much fun watching the dogs be thrilled about their presents.    

PS:  Milo's keen nose says there's FOOD in the box.  I'm going to have to put it out of his reach.

PS2:  Irene, " I have no idea how you would know this, but, I love Virginia peanuts."  Well, I didn't know.  I sent them because we live in Virginia and it was easier than shipping Monticello or Mount Vernon.  Plus, you know, the fact that those peanuts are dill pickle-flavored.  :lol  

It most certainly can wait! 
Hurray! Glad it got there safely :)

Great!  We will look forward to it.

Glad it got there safely

It was probably safer en route than in my house when I tried to store it on the floor.  :lol  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

58 minutes ago, EllenEveBaz said:

Great!  We will look forward to it.

It was probably safer en route than in my house when I tried to store it on the floor.  :lol  

:laughitup understand that!

Here are Kaia’s nifty gifties from Monica (2greyhoundmini):

Kaia loves her fun new stuffies and all of her treats.

49230607092_c292044ed9_c_d.jpg

49229913558_63bf2e4611_c_d.jpg

49229913618_e494608493_c_d.jpg

Thank you, Monica! Merry Christmas! 🎄 

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan