what happened to my gallery?

Jeff, I wanted to change my siggie and I had some stored in my gallery.   How to I find it now that the upgrade is done?

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Click your username in the upper right

Click PROFILE

That will open to the "Activity" tab. It's a little hard to notice since it is so large, but just to the right of that, you'll see "Albums" click that, and you'll see your gallery albums.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Thank you, I found it now.   But how to I copy the picture of the siggie now to put it in my posts?    It doesn't seem to work the same way it used to work.

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I'm sorry Jeff, but I went to signatures,  followed the directions shown in your post, and got an error message that says "something went wrong, please try again".   So I tried it again and got the same message.  What am I doing wrong?