Lexie

rschultz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexie was such a special girl. How lucky she was to have lived such a wonderful life with you, Karen. Hugs to you as you mourn your beautiful girl. Thank you for sharing her and her stunning outfits with all of us here on GT. 

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Nothing lasts forever, but somehow we hoped Lexie could.  Always there has been the anticipation for her next photo shoot.  Always the joy and warmth she brought to our hearts.

Thank you for the light that Lexie has brought into our lives.

So sorry she had to leave.  Hugs to you in this time of sorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sorry.  I am just seeing this now.  She was such a special girl and what a wonderful life she had with you.  Hugs to you.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just saw this. I’m so very sorry. She will be missed by many,

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I am soo sorry for your loss of Lexie.  I totally loved the pictures you would post of her in all her different outfits ready for each holiday.  She was a special girl and she touched many people.  Thank you for sharing her with all of us and bringing a smile to our face.  May all her memories help you each day as you heal from the sudden loss of this sweet girl.  Hugs to you!

Kathy, Bo (SK's Bozo), and Angels Storm (Greys Big Storm), Grace (Rise to Glory) and Sky(Greys Sky Dove),

My dog believes I go to work for their food and treats.

• 7 months later...

I saw Lexie's name on the calendar today and wanted to wish her a happy birthday at the bridge. I'm sure she has her best party outfit on. We all miss that girl a ton, as I know you do. Sending hugs your way.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart