Greyhounds sighted on PBS Special

Annette

I have been trying to watch the PBS Special Ken Burns: Country Music but we don't have cable and we are surrounded by concrete in our apartment (we have in floor heating) so I can see bits of the documentary.  The first episode is posted on their website.  At the 23:29 point in the film there are 2 or possibly 3 greyhounds: one standing, one laying and another one that could be a small greyhound or a whippet.  

https://wpt4.org/wpt-video/country-music/ken-burns-country-music-episode-1-the-rub/

It's crazy how I can get excited about seeing greyhounds in film.

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

I haven't started watching it yet!!  It's all on the DVR so far!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

1 hour ago, Annette said:

I have been trying to watch the PBS Special Ken Burns: Country Music but we don't have cable and we are surrounded by concrete in our apartment (we have in floor heating) so I can see bits of the documentary.  The first episode is posted on their website.  At the 23:29 point in the film there are 2 or possibly 3 greyhounds: one standing, one laying and another one that could be a small greyhound or a whippet.  

https://wpt4.org/wpt-video/country-music/ken-burns-country-music-episode-1-the-rub/

It's crazy how I can get excited about seeing greyhounds in film.

Saw it! Personally I hate Ken burns format. We watch 20 min every night and say enough! 

:lol  A coworker excitedly told me yesterday about the 2 Jeopardy contestants with Greyhounds, wondering if maybe I knew them.  I saw those hounds in the Ken Burns special and got excited too, so I don't think it's weird at all to do so. 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.