Happy Gotcha Day!

FiveRoooooers

It has been one year since the three girls lost their dad and needed a new address, together. Matriarch Dottie B was 11.7, Punkin was 6 (turning 7 shortly), and young'un Annie only 5 (turning 6 shortly thereafter). But they were a bonded trio and I offered our camp. On 09/16/18 Michael, bless his heart in the good way, delivered three new campers which brought our roster to six. A camp of oldies - how did those two young'uns sneak in here :lol  I'd previously failed at six and our sweet Dottie B was here only five weeks before we lost her, fail no. 2.  So here we are, one year later on the girls' first Gotcha Day.

Happy One Year Gotcha to Punkin and Annie :confetti We celebrated with whippy cream and a walk at dusk to Seamie's Lane, where his coyote was singing :heart:brokenheart Punkin, now 7 going on 8 and Annie now 6 going on 7 are *almost*  the age to apply for camp membership :lol They are the best girls, so full of love and joy. They tag each other as Aiden and Paddy Mayhem did and Annie channels Paddy in soo many ways <_< lol.  Love these campers!

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Happy Gotcha Day girls!  :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

Annie - the female Paddy Mayhem....:lol

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Happy Gotcha Day Punkin and Annie.

5 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Annie channels Paddy in soo many ways

Should we call her Annie Mayhem?

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

:confetti  :confetti  :confetti  :confetti  :confetti 

Happy Gotcha Day you lucky lucky girls!!!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly