Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #192

:wave Hola!  It’s gonna rain dis afternoon…..long range forcast :snow neggst weekend!  We hope that changes.  Mama is on holidayz for a week now, to look after us so Daddiman can go get Salvo neggst week.

Happy Burfday Miss Mam Nancy! :b-day

Safe trabbels to the trabbellers! Have fun in Spayne Miss Nancy ob da ‘Berg!

Andi get rid ob your hooks!

Zorro you still look Mahhhhhvelous frend!

Merc, ifn I was sposed to tell you sumptin else I don’t bemember whot it was!  Oh mebbe this wabs it?  Mama signed me up to become a Pet ferapy doggeh too!  I get a beeg test on Okt 20, whot do I need to study?

How are your fambly doing Dustbin?

:clap for NOO ‘puters!

:wave to awl mah frends!

Galina

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

48 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Zorro, dude, you kno wat thay say: "ear tuday, gone tumorrow". But yu still gots some ear, in fact, yu looks quite rake-ish like yu iz wearin' a beret.

:laughitup

I am here early cause Mom woked up and couldn't get back to sleep!  But now she's all sleepy again so she may try and nap

Yes, beree smart.  :nod  She lernin frum yu houndies.

Goin tu class eggzostificated me.  I hadda git lubben on by thirdylebenty stoodints :star

Yeah, and then, you took a nap.

Yeah, cuz yu :blah:blah:blah:grad  :sbox  :blah

Now, I'm habbing Offiss Howers...

70624866_10157657368058910_8936604964650745856_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQmbaSqsYGB5hXd3vsugnu5ZpC4SfbGHROwDpmT6EC3yABvtN8KmpAMmgz17IKrADjCHB6VWecTZonTs7bD5Fb3n&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=f8fadbf7d7b6a78a32391bbaf57ec828&oe=5DF16BA4

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hello! Mummy home wiff me tooday, she suddenly gots a horrible sore frote yesserday and den a heddake and a rash and she went home erly. It hert to eeben swallow salibah lass nite, butt tooday while it hert it duz KNOT feel like 10 knibes stabbing her frote. Phew. I did KNOT let her eggcuse herownself frum taking me out, anyway. Since I done a beeg poo and a few peez afoor brekfist, I did let her rest dis morning, BUTT at eleben furdy she tooked me to da feelds and I did sniff-and-trot (Lila :wave ) and runnink too. We walked a long way and I habbed me tung hangink outta me mouff by da end. Now snoozing it off. 

Zorroooo! Dey cuts yer earsie off! Dey took it and put it in da beeg freezah? WHY?? I no yoo habbed sum trubble wiff dat earsie BUTT sheesh! Den dey shub a cone ob shame on yoo too? Fur eggstar hoomilliashin? Oof. Libbing wiff deeze hoomans is hard. I hope yoo heel fasst me frend, plus also, it make me hart go all soft to reed dat yur bruddah Chaaahlie is takin gud care ob yoo :beatheart (Doh it wuz rader annoyink to notiss dat he look hampsum eeben when haff hisown face is cubbered by a cone. Hmpf.)

Weeze finking ob yoo, Fruutcake. It shore is weerd to fink JJ knot heer wiff us no moor. I hope he says hi to Merlin and Sagan frum mummy iffen he see dem. Weeze sending moor beeg hugs, and I adding won ob me speshul kisses to dat. :kiss2:grouphug

17 hours ago, queenwinniesmom said:

Hola, Pippin!  Is grate to see you barkin.  An I fink you hab gottin eben kewter in yer absinthe.

Laila, hi! Yoo notissed!! :lol: Yur mummy is going to Spane? :yay Shore she will miss boff houndies and husman. BUTT dat's life, we can KNOT always  do eberyfink we lub wiff all da wons we lub. So I hope she make da mostest ob her time dare, and den reejoice in da reuniun when she reeterns!  Yoo all be gud fur yur daddiman while sheeze away, ok? How sweet dat he call her ebery day :beatheart 

5 hours ago, GeorgeofNE said:

My new PC spent last night importing and indexing over 55,000 photos, including every siggy I have ever made for anyone.  Phew!  

Miss Susan is being keeped on her toesies by two runbackshuss yungstahs! Ha! sml_gallery_15587_3010_984.gif Wait - why yoo sabing 55k pikchurs on yer haaahd dribe? Put dem in da cloud, no? Dat way iffen yer hahd dribe go poof! yoo still hab all yer pikchurs. 

Er.... hoo is Andi??? Whiskey Biskey, spill da beems fur yer frend hoo been absynthe fur so lonk. Sorry aboot dem hooker werms. I habbed dem too. Dey wuz rigglink around in me insides fur ages and wuz difficult to get rid ob butt i did gib dem da ode heeb-ho ebenchooally! gallery_15587_3010_12081.gif Gud luk!

Oof, dis ticcking fing is tirink! I hardly make a dent. I beddah take a brake. 

Glad to see dat Aunty Patsy and Ms Kathy is on holly daze! 

Hi Isabella! How's yoo been?? 

And howze yoo, Spirit? And dat hampsun dood Nate??

Galina yoo hab ALL da luck. Yooze geddink a noo brudder? AGAIN?? WHy yoo always gedding noo bruddahs and sissies and I KNOT get any EVAH? :crying

Ooooh! It's Mam's burfday?? Happy burfday!!! sml_gallery_15587_3010_3319.pngI hope yoo hab a speshul day :kiss2 

Merc, we boff want a bruddah. We shood teem up. Mebbe KNOT as bruddahs sinz we lib too faah apart, BUTT at leest in debeloping siruss pestoing stratagems wiff our respektiff mummies! Aldoh I see yooze alreddy at an adbanced stage ob pestoing :lol: so I guess I gots sum cotching up to do. 

Going to rest fur a while. 

Pippin

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

🎂. 🎁 Happy Birthday Mam!!!  

Dr Fruitcake, Kevin & Dustin, sending you all much love & acceptance. It’s hard - but you’ll get thru this. 

Ms Nancy, have an awesome trip to Spain. Hug a dog for us. 

Merc’s enjoying a school day!  

Bikini & Mama

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

On 9/19/2019 at 12:45 PM, Banjoman said:

Hellooo Pippin, gud to heer frum yu agen. Iz that reelee yu inna furst foteegraff? I yam KNOT shur ‘cos there iz no slurpee drool hanging down frum yur chin and we awl know yu ar the King ov the Rode wen it kum to drool!

Yoo cheeky mare, Nuttymeg!! :POed Dat make me laff, and mummy too! :lol 

Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Galina,  I will rite yu a primmer butt furst I gotta ketch up on muh naps.  A hole day at werk   (Merc, it was 4 hours) followed by a car ride followed by a sunshine nap on de deck.  Whew! :sleepy

Wading frew today.

Please do not worry about us my friends.  We is on high ground.  Soggy but odderwise above da flood.  We was on da cleaner side ob da storm.  But a short 10 miles away, dey is gonna need an ark.  My yard is full ob muddy grass, but we can still pee and poo no problem.  Da kennel was much closer to da action, but no problems with wadders there either.  Our kennel master slept in da kennel with da puppers to keeps an eye on things.

Now them peeps down in Houston is another story.  Sheesh, dem folks is dumb as a box ob rocks.  Deliberately dribin on da highways dat is known to floods up to 8 feets deep any time it rains, not just durin a tropical storm, needs der heads xamined.  Ifn you see dem piccies, you just want to shakey your head at da humans.

Ma just sent out a message to all da participants in herbs list creating time.  Thank you for your inputs.  Without my friends inputs it would hab been a pittiful list.  (Ma has senior moments and needs things written down to be able to remember)

Lubs,

Abby

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Happy birthday Miss Mam! :blowcandle

Have a good trip Miss Nancy!

Thanks for the shout out Pippin!

Aww poor Andi gots the skwirms.

Zorro del Galgo, I hope your earsie heals up riteawaykwik. The cone is awful, but you look pritty kewte in it. Good job being a nurse bro, Charlie!

Mistress bandoned me lass nite for a zoo thin. She had today off but bandoned me to take a drive up to Door County wiff a friend. And tamarra is the college fun day plusalso she's going to the zoo again. This is all reelly knot fair to a houndie.

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Happy birthday Mam.  I hope you had a good day. :baloons

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Mam, I hope that you hab a most wonderful birfday!  :baloons  :b-day

Happy travels to Spain, Miss NAncy ob da Burg.  Dis is qwite a traveling crew--we hab Miss Kathy and Mister Jimm in Italy, Miss Patsy and Mister Patsy in Alaska, and Miss Nancy in Spain, all at the same time!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Glad yooze okay Miss Sherrie! 

1 hour ago, LBass said:

Happy travels to Spain, Miss NAncy ob da Burg.  Dis is qwite a traveling crew--we hab Miss Kathy and Mister Jimm in Italy, Miss Patsy and Mister Patsy in Alaska, and Miss Nancy in Spain, all at the same time!

Gud, hopefully it meens lotsa pikchurs fur da rest ob us! :yay :hope :goodluck 

Mummy's been blowing her schnoz into hankychefs all day, it's juss reboltink. All I want is sum peece and quiet fur to get me quota ob bewty sleep. Is dat so much to ask??

In a few minnits she is going to pick up Unkle Nick at da airpot. He wented to Menny Apples fur a confrenze dat had da most boringest title I hab ebber herd :lol:  Mebbe I get sum peece and quiet den!

Habs a gud nite, eberywon :) 

Pippin sml_gallery_15587_3010_794.png

Yes, PippIn!!!!  We have missed you and Miss Kerry so much!!!

Charlie how is Zorro doing?

Miss Sherrie we are glad to hear from you guys too!!  The teevee pictures are really scary!! :eek

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!    :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Miss PittsNancy habs arribed safely in Spayn and is alreddy fotograffing random dogs.

He wented to Menny Apples fur a confrenze dat had da most boringest title I hab ebber herd

Well.... We wait wiff bait on our breffs. Mebbee it'll bore us enuff we'll hab to take a nap! :hehe

We are up afore de sun tuday.  I yam gonna take a nuvver nap whilst waiting fur lite.  Why shud I pee in de dark? :dunno  Mummy promissed knot to go anneeware wiffout me tuday. :nod  Sheez gonna :laundry  and mower de grass and werk onna EmBeeYay class. 

:bugeye hm... mebbee dat meens sheez gonna go somwares tumoro.  :bugeye  I bedder milk dis fur all it's worf. :nod

Zorro - how's yur butt... I meen... yur ear?

Hola!  Si, Merc, Mom haz called Dad at O'dark erly inna mornin to tell him that she arribed safe an sownd.  She met a nise young gurl an 3 peepel frum Orrygone onna plane, an fer a change, it wuz Mom helpin eberybuddy owt. They had nebber bin to Madrid afore.  She is bery tayard, an wuz ackshooly layin down, but afore that, she walked all ober, fownd sum plases she wants to go bak to, an ate brekfast.  Now Miss Margie is gonna arribe soon.  Mom sez to check owt her Fasebook page, cawse she just duznt know how to post pics heer innymoore.  An speshully knot wiff her "crappy laptop". She haz seen lotsa dogs!  But knot 1 Galgo yet.  Dont wurry, tho.  There will be hunnerds at Scooby in 4 daze.

We shure do miss her awreddy.  An I know she misses us.  She wuz a liddle teery eyed upon leebin.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Pippin, sorry MIss Kerry is so full ob snots.  Ma habs been making herself and eberyone around her miserable wif her endless coughcoughcoughing ober the last few days.  I finally got some peace and qwiet when she busted out the nebulizer and started to breave like Darth Vader a couple ob times a day.  I don't know what to suggest for Miss Kerry's snots.  Maybe suggest that she go outdoors into the yard to snort and blow?

fur a confrenze dat had da most boringest title I hab ebber herd    Dat reminds Ma ob da worst book title eber attempting to motivate students---when she was in grade 8 the students were all assigned to read a nifty liddle tome called "Study is Hard Work".  :rotfl  Still, she remembers it all these many many years later.

Laila, it's nice ob you to share your Mom wif all those Spanich hounds.  I hope she habs fun.

Merc, this is a big chore day here too.  It's Auntie Ann's turn to mow butt that means Ma's got the grocery/Costco/Target run and she'd just about rather mow than do all that.  They gotta change the 2 big litter boxes.  Replace the flaps on my dog doors. Cooking lunches for next week. Decide on a shirt pattern to buy for the top fitting class she's gonna take in October. I fink I'll  help her out by qwietly napping today.  I like the sound ob that.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Kerry it must be a sign of age, but I despise “the cloud.”. Although all of my pictures DO back up to both iCloud and OneDrive...the stuff I imported was on a removable drive, and now they will all also go to the cloud.  I find it very confusing what is saving where and when.  I only trust my own hard drive!  And it is pretty hard to trash a hard drive—you MAY recall years ago I accidentally reformatted my hard drive, “losing” everything.  A simple $30 software program was purchased and run, and it restored virtually every file I had “wiped out.”

Deerhound babies are apparently immune to the VOG.  They just don’t give a poo when they’re fired up!  Luckily they’re mostly being very good, but Junior did chase Nikita this morning and scared me half to death.

Happy birthday Canada Nancy.

I don’t understand what happened to Zorro’s ear, but I think he needs a jaunty pirate hat to cover the stump.  Plus he’d look really cute!  

Miss Chris, someone (the seller?) had updated everything on my new PC the day they shipped it out.  It’s a refurb. No updating was necessary. It’s also extremely fast.  Turns out having two hooligans in the house makes it impossible to even begin to learn Photoshop Elements 2019.  I’ll have to wait for nap time or, more likely, until Junior goes home

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

I fink I'll  help her out by qwietly napping today.  I like the sound ob that.

Spirit, Yu are a moss wize and machur houndie :nod   And encouraging Miss Kerry to go out in de yard to snort snot and blow.  Geenyus.  Mebbee Pippin cud git hur to do hur p & p out dare tu.  Dat way he wudn't hab tu lissen to de flush. 

Hello from sunny blue sky Italy!  It’s so beautiful here and we are now staying at a 500 year old Masseria ( a five star farmhouse!) and the property and gardens are spectacular!  

Welcome back Pippin!  It is so good to hear from you again!

Zorro!!! You poor houndie!  So are still soooo cute and I think a rakish beret would look adorable on you!

Nancy of the Berg, we are on the same continent!  Welcome to Europe! :lol 

This evening we are going to a cooking class and will learn to make focaccia!  Yum!

There was a bad storm here two nights ago and it knocked out our WiFi, so I’ve been unplugged for 24 hours. :yikes 

Robin and Dustin, I saw JJ’s star all the way over here in Italy! :grouphug 

Kathy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

:blowcandleHappy Belatd Birfday, Mam :baloons

Mummy and Daddyman are taking me on another deaf march (aka fall hike) before it gets too hot out.

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Miss PittsNancy tuk a pickshur ob a dog in Spayn.

Miss Kathy tuk a pickshur ob a dog in Itlee!

70843039_749684908830031_6809713395617497088_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQm_w4JbhsKF4b0WWjYnrUQFdYUHoq0BzX0cVTfhd8_JuGRAT5zKMnmyn8NsjF6g4xc&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=a8caa9fe546b99da7e6a491f577cc2c1&oe=5DFF5BF9

Heer yoo go Zorro, I gots yoo cubbered, buddy :thumbs-up 

48770803267_f034a9936a_o.jpg

Yoo look bery hampsum as a piyre ret! 

5 hours ago, GeorgeofNE said:

Kerry it must be a sign of age, but I despise “the cloud.”. Although all of my pictures DO back up to both iCloud and OneDrive...the stuff I imported was on a removable drive, and now they will all also go to the cloud.  I find it very confusing what is saving where and when.  I only trust my own hard drive!  And it is pretty hard to trash a hard drive—you MAY recall years ago I accidentally reformatted my hard drive, “losing” everything.  A simple $30 software program was purchased and run, and it restored virtually every file I had “wiped out.”

You were lucky. I deal with people's HD drives tanking on a regular basis in my job and it's not always possible to retrieve data from a hard drive. Glad your pictures are being automatically backed up to the cloud as well. :)

I have shingles :( as well as a bad cold and I feel awful. Dang nabbit! It really hurts. I had to skip going to the annual Portland Public Library book sale to avoid spreading my germs. :/ Oh well, there's always next year.... 

Pippin will be back later today.

I like that statue of St Francis and a dog :beatheart 

Oh Kerry - Shingles are the worst, berry painful  :kiss2

Ah saw a groundhog and about a dozen chippymunks on my hike.

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy