Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #192

Gud affernuun frendz. We gotta Long Eered Bat in ower port Has! A laydee brottid it heer a kuppla howerz ago and Mum gotta tayke it to the Bat reskyoo playse wen Miss. Sally get howme.

Then she going owt fower a Kareem tee wiv Missr. R’s French fambilee and a kuppla frendz.

apparintlee Missr. R. waz KNOT too bad yesserday.

JJ we ar sorree to heer that yu bin a bit wobblee on yur pins butt know that Miss. Doktor Robin and Missr. Kevin will do watevva iz ryte fower yu.

Wyle Mum iz owt this affernuun me and Chancey will e bakanforfing fower Zorro el galgo and howpe heduz KNOT kum howme wiv hiz eersies stapuled to Charlie’s butt!

It sownd lyke Hamish bin having fun wiv hiz bruvver.

Miss. Sherrie bin krakking the whip ova them builders!

chancey iz ten anna  haff and will partee wiv  ennee wun!

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hello, eberyboddy and eberyhoundie!

Little Lulu is soooo cute . . . love her smile!

Molly McSickly, sorry to learn you're having tummy troubles.  Feel better soon, hokay?!

Zorro, we love you, buddy . . . even with your ear stapled to your butt.  We will be thinking good thoughts for you.  Hope this makes you feel better, it's got to be annoying having a sore ear all the time.  

Fingers crossed that Balti gets those nasty toofers removed successfully and soon.  We are thinking of you.

No, Miss Dr. Robin Fruutcake, that does not sound crazy.  I'm sure we all would agree that it would be a relief for JJ.  He's such a precious and loving boy.  I'm so sorry that he is failing so quickly and hope for the best for him, however that plays out.  Our collective hearts ache with you.

Miss Sherry, that was a lovely, if tearful, picture you painted of ladies to dance with.    Tiny is adorable!  Love the face, and oh! those earses!

Oh, Hamish, my lurcher boy used to bark at me when I was on the phone.  So high-pitched and LOUD!!  It was BARK'NBARK'NBARK'NBARK'NBARK'NBARK'NBARK'NBARK'NBARK'N until I hung up.  Annoying!  But I loved him so much anyway.  And a Surface!!!  Good choice, Miss Susan.  I would love one of those myownself!

Miss Noo Carol

We are backandforfandbackandforf fur Zorro del Galgo.

Will he need a noo hat tu hide hiz butt stapuled ear?

Miss Kath, Mummy's werking on de FB teezer rite now.  She wuz takin pickshurs ob hur own hands dis mornin. :youcrazy

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:wave Hola!  It’s cool today, mebbe rain later.

Zorro del Galgo, :hope for you today.

Hamish and Junior just get some rest too so you can do that growing stuff!

Nutmeg we continuu to :hope for Missr R.

Molly how you feeling?

Here is Ambi’s contribution to the oldster’s partay!  He's got desserts covered.

perfect-banana-split-recipe-305712-13_pr

Hero dairy ice creams

Blackberry Ice Cream

Easy No-Bake Double Peanut Butter Bars

:wave Galina

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Mornin!

Sendin good thots for Zorro del Galgo!

And for dear JJ, of course!

The naybor had a old dog bed out for beeg trash pick up this morning. I sniffandsniffandsniff till Mistress is almoss late for the werkjob. She says my enjoymint is more portant than that place.

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

bakanforfbakanforfbakanforf for Zorro.....

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Good Woesday! Dr. R, I think Lucy said it best. It's terrible watching them grow old, but we know that you love JJ with all your heart and know what is best.

Zorro, you are perfectly lovely, no matter how many ears you have.

Sherrie, stay dry! Looks like it will be another swing and a miss for us.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hi Ebbery wun...

Look at all da fuds fur da senior party!

Zorro - we are finkin ub yu...

Well...mah frenz...dis iz mah last postie....Da at home torturnarian is coming dis ebening.  Ah habz KNOt gotten up to greet fruutcake fur da lass two days - an can barely pick mah hed up.  Ah will eet da rotizzeree chicken dat daddiman bawt me - but do KNOT stand up to eet meels or anyfing.  Ah did let him no dat ah wanted to go pee yesserday affernoon - an he helped me to da door.  Ah did mah pee in da yard, but den fell down in da grass an cud KNOT get up.

Ah am tired, mah frenz.  Ah use mah eyes to watch mah fruutcake an daddiman - but juss do KNOT habz da energy to pick up mah head and luk arownd.  Mah brudder, da Dustbin, habz been by mah side prittee much all day an nite.  He is hardlee eben gowing off to da beeg bed upstares which he normally duz eben if da hoomans aren't in it.

Lass nite, fruutcake came in frum da workjob at elebben at nite.  Daddiman had put lots ub blankets on da floor between da two dog beds an made a hooman bed fur dem to sleep on between us in da famibilee room.  I was on daddiman's side an picked mah hed up enuff to put it on himz bellee an slept a gud part ub da nite dat way.  Fruutcake reeched ober himz an held mah paw most ub da nite.  

Ah habz been by her side fru so much.....ah habz dun ebberyfing ah can to be a faithful, loyal, an eggspeshalee brave houndie....

Miss Sherrie - yu are rite...Ah will meet mah beautimous dance partner da Flying Kendra, and mah lubbellee Breeze over da udder side.  

Ah can KNOT fank yu all enuff an all mah frenz who habz passed before.  Ah joined dis grOOp rite affer fruutcake went to Florida to drive Dustbin and me home.  Ah remember talking to George da furst time wen he sed himz mama wuz a Chicken Arms...an ah said dat mah mama wuz moor ub a fruutcake den a chicken arms!  George fawt ah calt himz mama a fruutcake...:D ... he mist da "a" in da end ub da sentence....Ah fink it wuz Misser Marc who cleered it all up.... But dat iz how fruutcake got her name in da club - fur any wun ubz yu who were KNOT heer back den.  We wur luckee enuff fru da yeers to meet George, and den Buck...an we had de pleshure ub meeting Nixon an himz houndie siblings.  We habz had fun at weddings an NOO yeers parteez an habz had all sorts ub gud snaggz.  Ah habz made kitteh frenz, and hedgie frenz an all sorts ub udder creeshures.  (Fanks eggspeshallee to Miss jennie)....

Ah lubz all mah frenz....

JJ

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

It's WindsDay everwon.  And, it looks like the winds will be helping to take JJ to his dancing partners later today.  We are so very sorry to hear that the next stage of your journey will be beginning, JJ.  Breaks our hearts, but not nearly as much as it does for Dr. Frootypie and Missr Kevin.  As for Dr. Frootypie's post yesterday, no your thought process didn't seem strange at all.  When Zoe arrested and was going through CPR, she would be flatlined until Guest spoke to her and then her heart would beat.  She kept fighting until Guest told her that she could go and that we would muddle through.  Us houndies are much more perceptive and understanding than 2-leggers can understand.  Gah, this poignant memory is making Guest's throat hurt something fierce.  Wishing you, JJ, and Dustbin and Dr. Frootypie and Missr Kevin peace and comfort.  We will be looking to the stars tonight.  

Many, many hugs.  

Miss Fancypants and family 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

DR Robin we will be thinking of you and Mister Kevin and Dustbin and most especially our sweet JJ all day, and holding you all close.  I wish we were there with you to give you {{{hugs}}} in real life instead of just over the innerwebs.  

We love you.......

Miss Chris et al  :bighug

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

JJ, you are a brave, hampshum, special boy, we are glad you stayed long enough to make sure Dr. Froot was taken care of. Please say hello to our Johnny and all the others.:heart What a Story, indeed.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I swore I wasn't going to cry at work this week. It was meant regarding work crap, but this is no good either.

Run fast and free dear JJ. Robin, I'm holding you all in my heart.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

JJ, we are sorry to see that you are going on to your next journey.  You are so loved.   Maybe you will get to meet Gracie Mae and Kyle.  Wishing you a peaceful journey.  Hugs to your family. 

Gracie Mae's mama:f_pink

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Charlie, thanks for the update!  We were wondering about how he was doing and glad that all appears to be ok.  Poor guy - how is he going to be able to shake his earsies at oh dark thirty and wake MommaBear up?  

How's Lulu doing?  

Guest learned the hard way this summer that she CANNOT wear wool, merino or otherwise, in the summer.  Her hiking socks have wool in them and while they are nice and comfy and wick well, they are also wicked in that she had a horrible rash all around her ankles!  I guess that made her a hot mess!  :rofl  Weird thing is she wears these all winter long and all is well.  She is just weird. 

Lila, I agree that sniffs are way more important than being at work on time.  Guest fully agrees, but her office manager does NOT.  

It's a beautiful day here!  We get to go on a field trip tonight for walkies.  We usually go on TootsDays, when :brushteeth is at work, but yesterday morning Sherman slipped or something on the deck steps and hurt himself.  Guest thinks he wrenched a toe, but he wasn't telling.  He also wasn't putting ANY weight on that leg!  That kind of thing gets noticed, lemme tell you!  :brushteeth stayed home with him until the last minute to get to work and Guest came home riteawaykwik-like.  He was still tripoding, so she called the vet since we are going camping this weekend, which will involve lots of hikes and walking.  He got an appointment for this afternoon and got a dose of Rimadyl.  He is much better today, so the appointment was cancelled.  He certainly worried the old folks, though!  He was pitiful and couldn't even get up on the couch because he hurt his back foot and couldn't/wouldn't put weight on it.  Guest had to lift him up on the couch.  Needless to say, we didn't get any kind of walk last night.  So, tonight we get a good one that will also be on grass and dirt instead of rocks and tar.  Yay!  

Anyway, we will keep JJ and the gang tight in our thoughts and hearts.  Good wishes for Zorro.  Stay well everwon.  

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

JJ, dear friend, I wish you had foreber with your beloved fambily, butt we are wise enough to know that it canknot be so.  I can feel how hard this will be for Dustbin, your faithful friend and support, and for Miss Robin and Mister Kevin, who love you wif their whole hearts.  You do knot need to worry.  Dustbin and Mister Kevin will take good care ob your Mom and keep her safe and cheer her when she misses you.  She could knot have had a better, more loving, braver protector than you have been through all these years.  We will all miss you beyond what werds can say.  Fare thee well, my friend.  Enjoy the delights of reunions with dear old friends awaiting you up there.

Spirit

Robin and Kevin, I'm so sorry.  What a joy that you both had last night snuggling with JJ.  I remember how much my afternoon on a blanket in the sunshine with MoMo meant to both of us.  A special chance to express love and savor time together.  I'm so grateful for vet's who can come to your home.  That is a loving, generous gift to their patients.  LIke Spirit, I wish there were no goodbyes. :grouphug  Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Zorro, I hope your ear heals fast and hope you are feeling better.

Oh JJ, I am so sad to hear you are making this journey.  You have been such a delightful addition to this group.  Please dance with my Breeze when you get to the Bridge and you will feel healthy again!   Sending :grouphug to your Momma and Daddiman too.   :cry1 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Dear JJ, we hope that your trip to the ‘Bridge tonight is a calm and good one.  Eventually we will all meet agin on the other side. We will look after Dustbin, Fruutcake and your new Daddiman Kevin, we promise. We will look for your star (mebbe tomorrow as it’s sposed to rain tonight).

Robin and Kevin we hope you have a few good hours with JJ before the vet comes tonight.  We :heart all of you.

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Tears and few words—I met JJ several times, and he is a big, sweet fellow.  I know you will miss him terribly Robin.  

Run free JJ.

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Oh JJ, I’m so sorry you have to leave. Look up my sweet Tickertape, she’ll dance with you, I’m sure. We’ll miss you down here. I love you, big boy.

Robin, my heart breaks for you. I know the love you feel for JJ. I’m glad you have Kevin. Please feel my hug. 

Dustin, please be brave tonight for your Mom & Dad. I know you’ll miss him too. Here’s a big hug for you. 

Barb & Bikini

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

:cry1  JJ, I yam glad muh mummy met yu in de furs.  She sed yu wuz a reglar gennelman.  I wish yu well on yur journey tonite.

Robin, you've done right by him as he's always done right by you.  You are very smart to have Kevin there for the final goodbye.  JJ needs to know you're safe and you need someone to sob on (and with).

Jerilyn, at least I got home from work before I read this and cried.  I only teared up at work (about work issues) but was able to leave then.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound