Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #192

Ambi the early snow storm was enough unexpected . We are worried for you & hope the swelling goes away as quickly as it appeared.

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

H'lo!  Dis me, wee Hamish!

Today I had fancy prancing lessons. Mutter says I show improvements.  We also walked the HOLE subdibision, up one side of the collie sack, and down the negst collie sack, and boff sides of the rode!  Mutter says I got a B+ on ma leash walking.

Misser Ambi, I shore hope yur swellt up leg is nuffin serious.  Maybe yu need a Midol?  Dat 'sposed to help wiff bloating.

Misser Dustbin, it shore sounds hard training up a puppy!  Glad I don't habs dat job.

Miss Daphne and Bitzi, whots snow??

Mutter says she heard about a consert on da radio, and thot, "I wish I was brave and cud go to that."  Den she got home and looked it up on the innerwebs and said, "Today I WILL be brave!" And she ask Miss Loosy "Yu wanna go?" And SHE SAID YES!  Mutter has always heard about interesting stuff and wished she could get herownself there, but she cudn't.  I dinna ken why. Dis is the beeg noose today.  Oh, yeah, and Mutter order up a value priced soot to wear when we fancy prance in Knoxville, TN in a cupple weeks.  It's PURKLE!  Well, it's called chianti.  Shes gonna look like BARNEY!!!!  :gmark

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Hamish, I"m sorry you got attacked.  :eek   Twice.  :yikes  I fink you Mutter is wise to limit your visits.  OK, you gotta tell me where MIss Susan found chickken feets in this area.  TELL!

Miss Tin got free cheese!  :chow

Miss Kerry, Ma is amazed at the  technical fings she can find on Google.  She's learned most ob her SQL techniques on Google and looks up all sorts ob error codes and such at werk.  It is really helpful since her werkjob habs gone crazy wif somefing called 5S which generally seems to stand for throw eberything away!

That's a great picture ob Fancy, Paris, and Sherman wif :brushteethon da beach!

Miss Andipants, you will do great!  You have no choice - you are a "pants" houndie, which means you are special and unique.  Just like moi and MoMo.  Dis made Ma weepy and smiley at the same time. :heart

Welcome, AndiPants!

Ambi, I sure hope you are gonna be OK.  Swelling and limping are worrisome.  :kiss3

Miss Susan, Auntie Ann and Ma bof wanna go wif you to that concert!  This will be fun for them and for you too. :nod

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Thanks everyone.  AMBI’s front leg is still swollen and feels warm, we’re using ice and cold compresses.  His walking is getting worse on  three bad legs- it’s also his lumbar stenosis getting worse- he knuckles his back feet often.  So we’re going to see how he is tomorrow AM and see if we need to or can get him to the 24 hr vet, at least for an X-Ray on his leg so we hopefully have an answer. He is still eating OK.  But I fear we’re not looking at a good situation, walking-wise anyway.  I’ll sleep in the recliner again tonight so I can be near if he tries to get up- sometimes he does succeed with that. We won’t let him suffer.  I’ll update as I can.

Ms Tin

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Miss Tin my sister Lilly says you need hugs and kissees!   I am good at those!! :bighug  :kiss2

Mister Spirit, my bruther said you and him were BFFs so thanks for  :welcome2 me!!

Mom wants to know what consert you are seeing?   :Peace

NITEY NITE EVERYBUDDY!!!!

:Slayer   AndiPants    :P

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Gud morning frendz. Fower the momint it iz KNOT doing rainy rains or blowing a Gayle. We howpe it stays that way fower a littul wyle!

Mum gots sum bulbs and corms and sum Hunnysukkul plants to plant owt inna gaardin.

We ar happee to hav yu ticticcing wiv us AndyPandy and Hamish iz getting the hang ov ticticcing too..:yay

Mum sez a purkle suit sounds OKay fower Miss. C.A. to ware az the hooman gotta ware sumfing that shows off the houndie’s outline, no good having a black dog against black clothing ‘cos yu loose the shaype ov the dog against the bakgrownd! Awlso, nevva get between the judge and the dog and nevva stop “showing” wen in the ring ‘cos yu nevva know when the judge myte be looking and comparing.

Do yu havva local canine club that duz trayning klassez? It iz Gud to practiss wiv uvver dogs arownd and a soshul eevning owt too!

We ar sorree that vizziting yur bruvver iz sutch  a dayngeruss fing fower yu to do!

We ar keeping awl pawsies Xxed heer fower Ambi but we know that Miss.Tin and Missr.Michael will do wat iz ryte fower him.

Brekkulfust tyme heer fower Mum and I will finnish off hur cuppa tee!

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Good cccchily morning. There was a skim of ice on the ponies water. 

Just checking on Ambi..... 

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

gallery_21971_3279_4012.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Ruby (Watch Me Dash),Nigel (Nigel) and Sid (Peteles Tiger)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope,BillieJean,Bandit and especially Nixon (Starz Sammie) waiting at the Bridge.

Miss Reel England Carol, I think Hamish and I will do fine.  It's just a puppy class (two days of puppy class) and I did do a little bit of showing way back in the day when we had our litter of puppies.  Laze has been giving me instructions and we have been practicing!  Thank you for the tips.  

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)