Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #192

Happy Birfday to Miss Michelle!  That is ahhsum you are goin to China!

An safe trabbels an fun to eberybuddy who is goin to Dewey.

Mom an Dad hab to be atta hospiddle at 6:30 AM tomorra mornin.  They are pritty wurried, so if you all cood send sum good thots to my Dad, that wood be rilly grate. Fanks.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

We will be thinking of you and Doug tomorrow, Nancy.  Please let us know how things go. 

Cindy

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I'm going to convert all the bad vibes we have going here in ND with the big two-part winter storm coming into good thoughts for tomorrow's surgery. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Ms Michelle!!sml_gallery_15587_3010_3319.png gallery_15587_3010_215.gif

Hamish is askeered ob da dremmel! :haha gallery_15587_3010_1792.gif

I wouldn't be so cocky since you're petrified anytime I even hint at bring out the gallery_15587_3010_3796.gif  :rolleyes: 

Hmpf <_< Sorry about Hamish's dying rear :( 

All dis discusshin ob cars made mummy fink (fur da umpeteef time) how she can knot WAIT fur self-dribing caahhhs to hit da mainstreem commershul maaahkit! How kewl KNOT to hab to dribe no moor iffen yoo do KNOT want to, fink ob all da time spent doing sumfink else while being transported to werk! gallery_15587_3010_18293.gifAlso da time ob prybet caaahs will soon be coming to an end. Da hole won purshun won caaah noshin is madniss and wasteful. In da fewchur, we will all be picked up and tooken places! Den da caaahs won't need to sit idly in a pahking lot while weeze KNOT using dem, witch is silly. Fink ob how menny moor space fur trees! :gmark 

And wut is all dis nonsents wiff houndies stepping in poo? :unsure 

Sorry fur all da peepuls wiff upcoming storms. :( 

Miss Chris wee habs been finking ob yoo sumfink feerce. We lubs yoo.

Merc! RITZ??? Dey sound delishuss!! Miss Lisabeff, weeze so bery glad about da reezults ob da testes. Hooray fur B9! :yay :kiss2 

Enjoy yur wines Ms Kathy and Misser Jim :) 

We no I misst lots butt mummy is coming home soon so I gotta go take a cuppla naps while she picks up sum grosherieez! 

Bak in a bit!

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Ma thought she herownself had joined the poo foot club.    She kept smelling somefing in the car on the way back to werk after lunch.  Turns out she had oldfactory hallucinations and knot poo foot.  :lol:

Wow, that's a calendar in need ob better proofing, Miz Ducky.  :lol

Miss Nancy, we'll be finking all good thoughts for you and Mister Doug at the horsepiddle tomorrow.  :kiss2

Safe travels and lots ob fun for all you Dewey travelers!

Miss Susan, rice is super easy to cook.  Kinda a no brainer food.  Start it up and wander away for a while.  Come back and it's all done.  Ma cooks a lot ob brown rice, which habs more fibers and might help wif da dying rear more.  Just as easy as white rice but you wander away for 40 minutes rather than for 20 minutes.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

We forget to say Happy Birthday Miss Michelle. Is that why you are going to China ?

Mr Doug we send you our best ever mojo so that ever thing goes well for you.

Daphne & Bitzi who had no yard time today because of the rain.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Gud eevning frendz. We hav KNOT bin poopfooting tuday, leastways KNOT that Mum know abowt.

Laila, we will be upanabowt long be4 yur Dad haz to go to the horse piddul inna morning se we kan be bakanforfing in plenty ov tyme.

Nuffing mutch happin tuday.

Belaytid Birfday greeting to Miss. Michelle,

Miss .Ducky iz gonna stay forever yung akkording to hur kalender.

Mum say it neerlee Bed tyme so I gotta say

Gud nyte to awl ower frendz,

Wagz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Running frew to say best witches and good healing light sent your way Misser Doug.  You gonna take a liddle nappie and den when you wakie up you will neber habs to worry about dat dumb anyerhism eber again.  You got this.  Happy healing and we will hold you tite in our pawsies.  Miss Nancy, you gots da power ob greytalk on your team.

Happy belated birfday to Miss Michell.

Auntie Ducky, Ma got dat same calender problem.  Lucky she don't gots no pointments for dat weekend, Whew!

Oh no, a epidemic ob poo foots.  Ifn you don't mind, please do not share.  Ma is berry funny about dat sort of fing.

Miss Lizabeth is B9!!!!  Hipp hipp hooray!

We gots da first cool front frew here and it is so nice to go outside.  Eye sunbathed for a whole 20 minutes today.  It was wonderful, Ma just left da door open and me and sissy let ourselbes in.  One more fronts dis weekend and we gonna need some jammies for a couple days.  Hot mid 90 petigrees to 65 petigrees in just a couple days is drastic change for Texans.

Ma is yelling so better go see what da old girl needs.

Nitey night to all my friends!

Abby

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Ms Nancy, we will be finking lots and lots ob gud fawts fur Misser Doug and fur yoo tomorrow! In fact, we will start rite NAOOW! :kiss2 :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck 

Wow, China, dat's sum trip! Is it a bacashin or is it fur werk? 

Hab yoo all been following Ms Cynffia's adbenchurs in Sweatsaland? Oh me gudniss! Mummy wood go neerly ebery yeer (at Easter... to get a chocklit bunneh!! sml_gallery_15587_3010_1860.png)when she wuz leedul butt dat wuz, like, halff a milliun yeers ago :haha and she wood lub to bizit again! sml_gallery_15587_3010_5157.gif

Mummy says I yam terning into a leedul sml_gallery_15587_3010_93.png She says gud, she had planned on fattening me up fur Crispmix ennyway! Oh grate, mummy! Wut for? Why do I need to be chubbeh fur Crispmix? I don't geddit..?

Wait

:yikes

Yoo woodn't!! Yooze a veegan! 

Well I might get really hungry, there's no way of knowing such things  smiling-devil-with-pitchfork-sm.jpg.dbfbc6009caeb590e7f70a71ff7f9806.jpg

I hab to escape!! Sumwon inbite me ober fur Crispmicks! hiding-under-chair.gif.aba3f5380e006d9407794083a5d78450.gif 

Ok. Enuff nonsents. Mummy asked me to tell Miss Susan and Miss Lucy dat a vet tech at at da vet place says white rice is moor beddah fur when yur houndie habs da dying rear. KNOT saying Mummy reely nos, butt when she asked dat's wut she wuz tode. Ennyhoo, gud look wiff poo, eberywon, wutebber form dat takes -- poo on da shoo, poo on da ground, poo eberyware. 

And on dat note, I will bid yoo Happy sml_gallery_15587_3010_263.gif and a gud nite. 

sml_gallery_15587_3010_794.png

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

We will be thinking ob Misser Doug and going backandforfandbackandforf for him tomorrow! 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

4 hours ago, queenwinniesmom said:

Happy Birfday to Miss Michelle!  That is ahhsum you are goin to China!

It iz on Mummy's bucket list, so it is a combinashun obs wanted to do it due to da stroke and a graduashun present.

Habs fun for doze going to Dewey.

We lubs da B9!

Izzy

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

:goodluck    Doug    :goodluck

The trees are getting quite colourful now. 

Our 25th Annual Pumpkin Festival was last weekend, Curling season has started and tomorrow is my last shift at the Inn for this season.

I'll leave you all with this ...  

Image may contain: tree, sky, plant, outdoor, nature and water

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

gallery_21971_3279_4012.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Ruby (Watch Me Dash),Nigel (Nigel) and Sid (Peteles Tiger)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope,BillieJean,Bandit and especially Nixon (Starz Sammie) waiting at the Bridge.

5 hours ago, queenwinniesmom said:

Mom an Dad hab to be atta hospiddle at 6:30 AM tomorra mornin.  They are pritty wurried, so if you all cood send sum good thots to my Dad, that wood be rilly grate. Fanks.

Misser Doug we will all (that’s 10 of us) be bakandforthing for you tomorrow just know that.  Miss Nancy we send :kiss2 for you. We’ll be wiff you tomorrow waiting for noos..

:kiss2 Galina and Mama

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Miss Nancy we will certainly be sending you every good thought we have for Mister Doug tomorrow!

Hello PippIn!!!!  :wave  You would be most welcome to spend your holidays here in The Harper House of Treats!!   Not having a boy houndie in the house is quite a change for us!

Abby isn't sunbaffing weather wonderful?!?!

Mam what a lovely picture!  I can't believe it's curling time again!

No more poop futs everyone!!!

Miss Michelle you must tell us more about your trip!! Where are you going?  What are you seeing?  How very exciting!

No early posts from here tomorrow as I need to leave the house by 8am ( :yikes ) to get to my Mom's to take her to a doctor's appointment. 

I'm going to have to keep an eye on the little miscreant who keeps posting late at night!!!

Have a wond et foul evening everyone!

Miss Chris  ;)

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Power went out last night at midnight and is still out. Could be another 5 days. Oy. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Gud morning frendz.

Laila we hav had ower waak and ar reddee to bakanforf fower yur Dad.

Wagz, 

Chancey and Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

I fink Pippin sed it rite:  Happee Poo Ebereebuddee!!!!!!!! gallery_15587_3010_1345.gif

Gosh, Miss Chris wut's goin on at yur house.  Habs yu gots a mystrey poster??

Hokay.  We are backandforfandbackandforf fur Misser Doug  gallery_15587_3010_2173.gif

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

All good on the poo front!

Uhm, Miss Robin knew full well Junior would be on a different kibble.  They don't worry about that.  They just switch all willy nilly whenever Robin feels like it.  She thinks variety is good for them! I'm over it.  Silly to be upset about what amounts to $22 worth of kibble.  Minute Rice was on sale when I went to get it--two big boxes for $7.  Enough to last ages!  For Christmas I plan to give Robin a beautifully wrapped box of Minute Rice!!

Hamish is back to normal poo.  I think it was the dog food.  I had been feeding him the food his breeder was--something called Victor.  Then I mixed in some of what Robin WAS going to feed Junior since she told me she researched it as a good food.  That's when Hammy got lose.  I attributed it to the worms, however, and had recently poured the remained of the bag into the kibble can making the mixture almost all "new" food.  Then he got diarrhea.  

Since he skipped two meals entirely, then ate rice and chicken and pumpkin for two meals, he is having lovely poos!!  And today I added a cup of his new kibble (Wellness Large Breed Puppy) and so far so good.  Junior is doing fine.  He's on the couch stealing snuggles from me.  I was told the same thing about white rice.  The point of it is that it is a bland diet.  Not that it does anything special.  So if you try to give them "good" rice, it might actually be more irritating to the tum with all that nice fiber!  Who knows.  I do no there is nothing magic about rice.  It's just something to put in their tummy.  You can use noodles if you prefer.

Oh, I hope Mister Doug's surgery goes well.  I also hope he doesn't start smoking again when it's over.  He did all the hard work of quitting, let's hope it sticks!  Be brave Miss Nancy!!  

What a pretty picture Mam!  I will miss autumn leaves living down here--but not enough to go back!

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Miss Kerry, I will hab Ma make note ob the info about white rice for dying rear rather than da brown rice. That is good to know.  :nod  Thanks!

Miss Michelle, what an exciting trip!  My Grammy lubbed to trabel and she was werking wif da Red Cross in Japan and took a long trip to China wif a couple of friends.  She treasured the remembories and I bet you will too.

Miss Nancy of the Burg, I'm sending best thoughts to you and Mister Doug today.  Backandforthandbackandforth

Mam, what a beautiful place your inn is.  That is such a lovely, peaceful picture.  Good luck wif da curing!

Myka and Miss Jen, how spectacularly inconvenient to be wifout power for such a long time.  :kiss2

Miss Susan, you will knot hab to do wifout leaf color in SC.  This may not be a particularly spectacular year but we get good leaf color here and into the NC mountains.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

:wave Hola!  It's cold out this morning....minus 13 centipedes.

We are backandforthing-backandforthing-backandforthing-backandforthing for Misser Doug. :grouphug for you today Miss Nancy.

Miss Jen we saw on the NOOS that your power was turned off to prevent forest fires. :( 

Miss Michelle is going to chyna?  to see the beeg wall mebbe?

:clap for good poos!

Nutmeg and Chancey, hows your Mum doing after Misser' R's passing? :kiss2 for her.

I gots nuffing NOO really. it's cold so we're staying inside.  Salvo doesn't really like that.

:wave Galina 

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Mornin!

Sendin good thots for Misser Dug today. And Miss Nancy too, cause I know you’re wortweed.

Miss Jen, that’s a long time wiff no powers. And it’s juss precaushonary, rite?

Hmmm, I’m gonna guess that’s Andi typin on Miss Chris’ puter.

Hamish, I’m glad your poops are bedder!

So we come from the noodle part of the whirld. Mistress didn’t even eat rice till she went to a Chinese restyrant when she was in middle skool. :blink: And she can’t cook rice to save her life. It either comes out crunchy or too soggy.

Here’s sum zoo noos – You mite member that the man giraffe went ded a couple months ago. So they are bringin in a noo guy from Erie Pencilbania. And his name is Nigel! :)

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Bakandforthbakandforthbakandforth for Misser Doug.

Woke up to discover Chris Somebody from Weather Channel reporting from Devils Lake ND. "We're one county away from Canada, folks" which struck me as funny but he used it as a bridge to explain cold Canadian air, etc. This one is going to be interesting. We could get feet we could get inches, it all depends. The dividing line will be quite close to us. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Poop foot, power outages (Miss Jen, that sounds really awful . . . but so does a fire . . . ) . . . .

Yesterday my ISP had a massive outage from about 1:30pm until late at night, so I am behind.  

Miss Nancy and Misser Doug, I am thinking of you an hoping the procedure is going/went well today.  

My area will have frost and maybe a hard freeze tonight, time to bring the plants inside.  Didn't get the caladium bubs lifted, will just move the container into the garage for later.  Never got the lawn mowed but at this point who cares?  

Have a fantastic day everyone.

Oh, yeah, and what's up with the Ninja at the House of Harper??

Edited by ScootersMom

Miss Noo Carol