Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #192

Hola!  We got owr noo mycrowabe yestiddy!  I fink it may be niser then the old one.  Eggsept fer sum salty tawk wile Dad wuz gettin it all programmed, eberyfing is werkin fine.  Fer a cupple daze, Mom sed she ackshooly hadda boil wader onna stove a cupple thymes, an use the oven.  Poor gurl.:lol

Ew, ded sqwirrels an fallin tree lims!  Be kareful owt there.  CK, Mom sez you are a deer sweet fing.  Si, you go rite ahed an pee on the lim.

Yay, fer Miss Patsy bein onna West Coast!  You will hab a fabroolus trip.  An Miss Kathy an Misser Jim, whot gorjus pics you put on Fasebook.  Trooly stunnin.  An yer gellato pic is so kewt.

Soon Lulu will be heer!

Miss Lucy, I fink my Mom wood fail a pants fittin klass!  Good fer you an Miss Ann fer takin those klasses!  I fink it takes sum tallent.

Wow, Hamish, those trees are gonna be beeeeyoutiful! Sownds like you are lernin fast an a lot! You are smart, si?  Well, this breedin ob "deziner dogs" is a pet peebe ob Moms---peeple spendin alla that munny---sumthymes $1,000---on those breeded on purpoise dogs so odder peeple can make munny an knot rilly care abowt those dogs. Mom sez they are Puppy Mills. An si, they call em stoopid names that make Mom wanna slap em.  An she hates it when sum peepel say, "Wow, it shure is eggspensib to adopt a Greyhound or a Galgo." <_<  Speshully sinse there are minny fings inbolbed wiff adoptin boff. An speshully when they will pay big bucks fer a "mal-shih" or a "pom-a-poo".  Mom duz agree bery much wiff this that yer Mom sed:

"Oh, for da record, Mummy finks mutts or mongrels are great, unless dey been breeded up on purpose and sold to doodlebugs who actual believe it’s cool to pay lots of money for a mutt if it has a cutsie name while thousands of mutts are put to sleep because no one wants dem."

An plusalso, so minny ob my brudders an sissers in Spane die ebery day wiffowt notise, nobuddy mournin em, nubuddy carin (cept the wunnerful rescoo peepel), an the galgueros will keep on breedin an huntin, an we will keep on dyin.  Sumbuddy wants to sabe a life, don't matter ware it is sabed, I fink. An if you know just whot kinda dog you want an love, just get that dog frum sumbuddy who is a responsibel breeder, an rilly loves that kinda dog too. 

Oh, Miss Carol, poor Misser Richard....:(

Whiskey, those are sum grate pics!  I fink Andi is so bery pritty, an seems to be fittin in just fine.

So it's just you an Mom fer a wile, si, Merc?  Bet you love habbin yer Mom all to yerownself, eben tho you miss yer Dad.

Uh, oh....I just herd Dad say, "Okay, we can baff them inny thyme....."  :ph34r

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Ah hope Miss Jenbo younger brudder and Misser Richard habs a gud and easy recobbery.

It iz fall hiking spree tyme and Ah habs gone on twolebben hikes.

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Nutmeg, we send love to Mr Richard.

What a lot of great photos in the club! Andi looks lovely - according to Mum.

I am making Mum very tired by waking her up every couple of hours during the night, every night. I'm demanding breakfast and she thinks it's unreasonable, but feeds me anyway because I refuse to stop barking until she does. This means I get about three breakfasts when Velvet is asleep. Mum thinks my sense of time has gone. Other than that I'm fine.

Love to you all

Dippy x

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

Miss Jen, I am so glad that the prognosis for your brother is so positive.  We wish him the very best.
congrats on the great new ride, Myka, and Saint!

Dippy, breakfast upon demand sounds like the due ob all hounds. :nod 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Mum kayme howme and gayve us ower suppa neerlee on tyme.:chow

The horse piddul fink it ownlee an infekshun but thay ar KNOT shur ‘cos thay kan KNOT test proplee ‘cos he putting up a fyte everee tyme ennee wun tutch him. Mum had to howled down hiz hands sum ov the tyme. He gonna be sent bak to the Howme wiv oral antybionikuls and iffn he tayke them then fyne, iffn he reefyoose then it jusst wayte and see wat happin!

Howpe yur bruvver duz well Miis. Jen.

We howpe LuLu hazza Gud trip wiv Miss. Ducky, Welkom howme LuLu!

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Nine hour round trip but LuLu is now home.
71150198_10217776101786713_8294051421645

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:welcomeLulu we are glad your long journey to your forever home is over. Mom says she bets Miss Ducky is glad it is over.

Miss Jen we hope your brother makes a full recover.

Nancy no microwave, how would I eat ? I am glad your new one is here.

Daphne & Bitzi with mom watching the E A G L E S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Good morning!  It’s a gorgeous day here today with a clear blue sky and sunshine. Temps will be going up to the mid 80’s.  Perfect for touring.

Welcome home Lulu!   Great picture Miss Ducky!

Miss Carol, I hope Richard will cooperate and take his meds so he can make a full recovery.

Kathy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Good morning Miss Kathy and Mister Jim!!!  Or maybe I should say Buon giorno!!

Welcome Home Little Lulu!!!

Miss RE Carol   :bighug

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

LuLu you are adorable!!! Welcome to your new home and welcome to da club!

Molly McPoodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Miss REC, I hope MIsser Richard will take his meds at the home.  We will be thinking of you both.

Little LuLu is home!!!!  She looks much less scared now.  She will soon be looking very happy, I'm sure.  Miss Ducky looks very happy now!!

Daphne, I agree about the microwave.  I would starve for sure without one.

Miss Noo Carol

Welcome home, LuLu!  You look like that long journey kinda wore you out, butt you are gonna get settled and get to know your new fambily and you're gonna be so happy.  :bounce1

Miss Kathy, the weather in Italy sounds just perfect and quite beautiful.  Enjoy seeing the sights and eating the great Italian foods.

Miss Caroline and Daphne, and Bitzi are watching footsball.  :yay

So, perhaps knot a stroke for Mister Richard, which is good news.  I hope he takes his annybionical pills.  Maybe the nursey home habs some ice cream or some ob dat nice facon paste Ma uses to gimme my pills.

Spirit

Fank you, Harnish, fur da NOO club.

Well, fruutcake looked an looked fur dat kitteh...but did KNOT find himz.  Daddiman iz home, so maybe he wud luk.

Da torturnarian tried me on sum noo medsin fur mah bak end, but fruutcake sez dat mah back end iz withering away in frunt ub her eyes.  Wen ah get up to greet her, ah still smile an put mah eerzeez up, but ah do KNOT wag mah tale.  She finks dat last week wen Morgan came by to take care ub us an told fruutcake ah seemed disoriental dat mehbe ah had anudder leetle stroke an mah tale iz KNOT wurking any moor.  Ah can still lift it owt ub da way to go poo.

Ah am very week, tho.  Fruutcake will talk to doctor michelle tooday about sume preddy zone on accounta da udder stuff iz KNOT dowing much ub anyfing.

Daddiman did make us scrambled eggs dis morning. Ah ate mah breakfast reel well, but wuz KNOT into da eggs, but Dustbin juss lubbed dem!

Ah am now hanging wif daddiman watching sum western tee vee shows.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hamish and Susan! :beatheart
70457715_10156204270812735_2630057171127

70310437_10156204271492735_7901667878112

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:wave Hola!  It’s cloudy today but nice.  

Balti is hebben hims dentil today in eberybody can send him a good “keep your teeth” thought.

Then Mama put this on FB:  (It’s KNOT hims Burfday as eberybody finks.)

We are celebrating a very special day today.  Today our Greyhound, AMBI (Starz Ambitious), is the oldest Greyhound we have ever had.  The four others all passed away between 11 1/2 and 12 1/3 years old. AMBI just passed the 12 1/3 year mark.  This is amazing really, as he is the biggest Greyhound we have ever had. He is declining, we see that.  But he still eats with gusto and can move around okay.

We are finking on Misser R and Miss Jenbo’s brudder.

LuLu is home!! :welcome

Have fun in Italia Miss Kathy and Misser Jim.

That Hamish is growing like a weed!

I’ll tell Mama to let you know about Balti later today.  The tech said he could prolly come home around 4oklok.

Hola!  Galina

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

JJ, I'm sorry Irwin has knot come home.  I do so hope he will come to Fruitcake and your New Dad one ob these days real soon. 
I'm sorry about your hind end becoming weak and da tail knot wagging anymore.  It's sad to lose that way ob communicating the joy we are feeling.  Still, as long as da tail gets out ob da way for pooping, that the most important thing.  Am I right?  Ma is watching me too as my once powerful rear leg muscles seem to be dwindling.  I stand wif my hind legs a bit bent and I really do KNOT like it when Nate barges about and knocks into me 'cuz I can lose my balance.  I feel for you, my friend.  May we bof hab many more happy times in our lives and many more bright sunrisings upon owr venerable faces.  :kiss2

Ambi!  Happy 12 1/3+ Birfday!   Life Celebration!  :confetti

Balti, I hope you get to keep alla your teefs today and that you don't feel too sore and tired to eat up all the good food I know Miss Tin will hab for you tonight.   

Spirit

Hiya!

Welcome home Lulu!

It’s knot eazy gettin old! Dippy, I’m sorry you’re confoozled bout what time it is. But three brekkies sounds pritty good.  I’m sorry you’re strugglin JJ. Take it eazy my friend.

My noo  thin is that I won’t go potty in the backyard. I’m almoss skared to go back there and juss pace round the patio or stare at the door. :unsure Me and Mistress were walkin down the street at 5 am in her jammies this mornin. I eat my foods good and make good poops though. I should prolly see the doktor but we didn’t know what to do sints I won’t get in the car. Mistress called our vet and is thrilled that they said my Dr Heather mite be able to come to our house to check me out! She’s gonna call back, but finners crost for now.

Sendin good thots for Balti’s dentil!

Happy 12 1/3 Ambi! :confetti

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Spirit...may ah ask how old yu are?  Ah am 12 an wun half yeers old.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hi dis is Ambi....I think all of us “over 12-ers” should have a partay  right here- a virtual partay, since we’re too old to get together.  What do you think oldsters? 

Ambi

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Howdy Doody Friends!

Gonna be hard rainy rain showers all day today, which means probly thunnerboomers this affernoon.

:hope for Balti and :confetti for Ambi!!

Hamich is *definitely* growing like a weed!!!!  Mom used to say she could see the Grate Danish puppies growing - from the morning to the evening they'd get bigger!!

JJ, we are in the same boat dood, so hang in there.  You and me and Spirit and Lila - having back end trubbles and not able to walk or get up and down very good.  I am taking that meloxicam, the gabbypencils (2 times a day), and the codiene sulfate for pain (3 times a day).   There's still room to up my doses of gabbypencils and codiene when the time comes.   Mom says she would probly stay away from that preddizone cause it makes our mussles get even weaker.  I have had a coupple those little "spells" over the past few munths and Mom figgers they are little strokes too.  BUt I am still eating (mostly), and still able to go potty by myownseff, and I will still bark at the crows, and run affer those three nutball sisters of mine for about 5 seconds so she thinks I am doing pretty good for a old guy!

MIss Tin, you know we are always up for a party!!!

Lila, what happened to scare you in the bakkyard??  Did that barky dog bark at you?  Or maybe there was a scary animal or something??  :kiss2 

Miss Ducky how is Little Lulu doing today?

Gess we'd better get outside before the next rain shower.  Have a super awesome day friends!!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),