Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #192

Hello eberyboddy and eberyhoundie!

Oh that hammish sammitch looks goodgoodgood!

De hoomids are bak!!!!!  Dey 'tacked me whilst I workworkd in da yaaaaahd.  I yam so hupset dat I yam speeking Houndish!!!!!   Wen will dis torchament bees ober?????   :huh2    Oy gevalt!!!!!

Plusalsotoo, I almosts runned ober a sqwirrl wile chopin (knot the music Chopin) da grasses wif me lawnymower.  Butt!!!!  Dis sqwirrl was D E D and juss a flatt skyn dat layed dere and lookyed at me!!  And Pee Ewwwwww!!!  Hit is asmellie!!!!  Like Greyfarts only worst!!!!!  :puke

Hokay, I mean (ahem. .), Okay, I am more in control of myself now that I have done as much outdoors as I'm going to in this humidity.  The yard looks pretty good except for the circle of taller grass around the decomposing tree rat.  I will let it lay and let Ma Nature take care of it.  In fact, I have recovered enough from the trauma to order a pizza.  Pepperoni and sausage with mushrooms.  Yum.  Hope everyone has a good afternoon.  TTFN 

Miss Noo Carol

Ewww, a squirrel pizza?  That does KNOT sound good.

Hamish and Junior did indeed venture downtown today, and they had a blast. Turns out not a soul recognizes a baby Deerhound.  We heard everything from Greyhound to Great Dane, and a lot of “oh, did you rescue them...”. Apparently it’s equivalent to being a bank robber if you admit to BUYING a dog.  And the whole doodle craze has glorified the mongrel to the extent that everyone assumes the puppies are mixed breeds!  “Oooooh, what mix are these!?”  And you say “Scottish Deerhounds” and are met with blank stares!  And I say, “Have you seen the Harry Potter movies?” And if they have, you can tell them Padfoot is a Deerhound and they get it.  Why the FF does Apple think it is mandatory to capitalize the word after a question mark and quotation???  So annoying.

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Mummy's bin lukkin at poopoe pickshurs ob Hamsammich and hiz bruvver instedda rubbin muh ears. :bugeye

:whisper On de plus side, she furgotted tu cop muh toes.  shhh!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hiya!

Bizzy Sattiday, well for Mistress, knot me. -_-

Like Miss Noo Carol she did mowerin but did knot have a flat skwirrill. She also had pizza pie that she made herself wiff basil leafs from the yard and tommytoes from uncle's garden.

Hammich, you're havin sum good adventshures. I'm sorry the idiots don't recognize your fine breedin.

Oh, I better go the San Diego zoo show is on.

Wags,

Lila

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Well, Andi had a fine time running and playing with a whole groop of 20 or so greyhounds!  We had a fine time KNOT being bugged by a puppy for three hours.  Now she is all tired out and still knot bugging us AND we got a Mickey Dees hamburgler!  She also had a BAFF and got poked with a shot!!  :yikes

Miss Noo Carol is speaking houndish!!!!!!  :lol I wunner if that flat skwirrel was runned over on the road and then just dropped in yur yard?  Eether way, it will probly be gone by tamarrow!

Lila did you at leest get some pizza bones??

Miss Soozin,  Mom always says the ignorintse of peeples constantly amazes her!  How did Hamish do downtown?

Back later! 

WBSB!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Lila, Mistress' pizza sounds really good also!  

Whiskey Biskey,  that flat skwirrl could have been tossed there.  It was at the foot of a tree, so it also could have died naturally and fell down.  You're probably right, it will be gone soon.  

Yay for Andi and her adventures.  A tired houndie is a happy houndie!  :hehe

Miss Noo Carol

Just landed at SeaTac and I think this tired hound-ess needs a shower and a bed. 

For what it's worth, I consider "mutt" an honorable name and "mongrel" offensive. When I'm awake tomorrow I'll see if the dictionary agrees with me or if that's just me. 

Good night all. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Miss Patsy!!! Yur in our time zone now!!!!

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!   :mexi2

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Heading on the road soon to pick up new podenco LuLu in Virginia. I probably won't be back home until 4-5pm.

Wishing safe travels for Patsy and Kathy!

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Good Sunnyday! Safe travels to all. Lulu, we expect a complete recounting of your adventures when you are up to it.

The mosquitoes are awful this morning, they really need to spray and pick up all the brush they hide in.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hello and greetings from Matera Italy- in “the heel of the boot”!   We are exhausted and heading off to take a nap!  I will be posting:digicam on FB after  my nap if someone could move them over to the Club I would appreciate it!

Miss Kathy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

MIss Kathy and Mister Jim are in Italy for their wonderful trip.  :yay  Beka and Ivy, I hope you ladies enjoy your sitter visit to the max. 

Um um good, Whiskey!  Homemade chili made wif your own garden sass.  How mean ob Miss Chris to keep it all for the humans.

Laila, Ma and Auntie Ann had that same experience a couple ob months ago when owr microwave waved bye-bye.  They missed it at almost ebery single meal.  :lol   Hope you can find a new one you like.

Miss Patsy, hab a blast on your cruise.  I fink you and Mister Patsy are really smart to do the things you wanna do now while you know you can enjoy them.  :kiss2

Hamish, pooping and peeing take on a whole new sense of excitement and adventure when done in da night under da full ob da moon.

Miss Noo Carol, what a nasty surprise you found whilst mowing.  Ick!   Ma says she completely understands the effect that tohse humids and heats hab on da vim and vigor wif which a person can attack yard werk.  It amazes me how much more I can get done and how much less misery it involves, if I tackle big yard jobs when it is just a bit cooler/milder/dryer.  Butt sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and it really does me in.  Lucy

Hamish, I'm glad you had fun and confounded people in downtown Greenville.

Andi had a photoshoot!

Safe trip to pick up LuLu, Miz Ducky!

Hey, Gino!   What stoopid person did knot like your name? <_<  

Ma too mowed da grass and edged the yard too late yesterday afternoon.  She's glad to hab da chore done for another week.  Before that she and Auntie Ann loaded up in the car and drove about an hour into the mountains to take a a pants fitting class.  They had made their test garments outa muslin fabric so they hadda make sure they wore decent unnerwears for when they hadda try on pants outta that thin fabric.  :rotfl  There were 6 people and da teacher in the class and it was great.  They all kinda learned from each other.  Ma now has an adjusted pattern and will make another muslin tester to further refine the fit.  In about a month they are gonna take a blouse/top fitting class at the same place. 

Mostly Nate and I napped yesterday, which is so knot a bad way for a houndie to spend the day.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Wee gots a bisiter in ower bak yard dis mornin. Last nite whilst wee wuz sleepin, dere wuz a SWISH noyz in da yard. Den dis mornin dere wuz a BIG YOOJ rottid oke branch on da grownd!! Mammaa wentid owt wif us an saw dat it amayzinglee did KNOT hit enneething!! Part iz joost branchis but dere is a pees abowt ten feets long dat is forteenleben inchis akross! Ower Unkel Scott sed he cud cut it intoo logs but cudunt take dem away an cudint doo it until him comes bak frum baycashun in too weeks. Wot to doo? Wot to doo?

DA steppin arownd da tree shmootz

CK knot mee.........I wented.........rite up too it.......an peed onnit

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

DA (The Cautious) and CK (The Big Whizzer), I'm sorry about that downed branch.  It sounds like a big one.  Glad you gots a Nuncle who can cut it up.  Do you ahb a fireplace in which to burn da wood too?  I hope so.

The Sawtoothed Oaks in my backyard--3 ob 'em--drop limbs large (knot as big as yours :eek ) and small alla the time.  Ma gets tired ob picking up the tree trash under those butt they are the only shade we gots.

Spirit

Gud morning, dis is me, wee Hamish!  Why yu laff Mummy?  I yam juss a baby!  So I am wee!

Last night a man called Santos came and Mummy let him dig in the yard!  I am KNOT allowed to dig.  So unfair!  Den Santos plopped three crepe myrtle trees (the variety is Twilight if anyone wants to check them out) in dem holes and buried em up and poured lots a water on dem from this thing called a hoze.  I am KNOT allowed to choo da hoze. So unfair!  

Dis morning I investimagted dem trees and got nice red dirt on maself, and den jumped on da IKEA sofa and got nice red dirt on it.  Mummy wasn’t mad, she said it was her own fault for KNOT covering the cowch, and dat is now done.  Da cover is washed and clean too. 

Den we took a walk all around da nayburhood (boy there are some really untidy yards at the end of the road that I can’t see from my house!) and den we practice sit and come.   Mummy says I am a jenius now that she found something I really want her to gibs me!  

Den Mummy figure out how to get a football game on da teebee cause owr team is playing Dr. Frootypie’s team, and it’s no fun if yu can’t watch it!  For reezins no one can assplain, da local game today is the Jaguars.  Why???  Dey are a Florida team and as far as we no, not even da peeple of Floryda care about them!  Most of Souf Carolina is getting the Patriots/Dolphins, but Greenville is stuck wiff Jaguars! CBS All Access to da rescue!!

Mummy watered da trees, and I helped by shouting at the hoze!  Witch I am KNOT allowed to choo.  So unfair!

I sleep in ma hotel from 10 PM to 7:30 am.  Now I am thinking about a nap!

Oh, lots of trabbling in da groop!  Granny so wanted to take that Alaska cruise, but it never happened. PopPop got sick afore they went, and then Unca Rob refused to go on any trip if Unca Bill was going...whot a pair of doody heads they sound like!  Mummy says I might never meet dem, but I have sumpin called Neffews who are gonna come see me!!!  Dat sounds pawsome!

Oh, for da record, Mummy finks mutts or mongrels are great, unless dey been breeded up on purpose and sold to doodlebugs who actual believe it’s cool to pay lots of money for a mutt if it has a cutsie name while thousands of mutts are put to sleep because no one wants dem.

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

I quite agree!  The prices I see in the paper for an xxxpoo are outrageous and there are all those neat dogs in the shelter just waiting for their home. 

Anyhow I'm in Seattle in the daytime--an entirely new experience. Or the La Quinta Seatac to be more precise. And .... wait for it .... it's raining!  Who would ever have anticipated that?!! 😮

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Gud affernuun frendz. Mum haz bin bizzee reesintlee, playing wiv bats, chopping up trees and vizziting Missr. R.

Now she gotta go to the horse pitul ‘cos the Kayre Howme fink Missr. R. may hav hadda strowke and the ambyulintse laydee agree so thay talking him now then Mum gonna meet him thayre. Fun and gaymez awl rownd! Jusst azwell she tooked us fower a loong waak yesserday and a gud wun this morning ‘cos we gonna be in ower caygiz agen ennee minnit now butt we we will hav treets. Mum say she gonna tayke a book wiv hur!

gud fower yu CLarkee, yu show that tree who iz boss!

Hamish them trees are gonna grow bigga  and wen yu a BIG boy yu kan wee on them too.

Howpe that the kitteh That waz seen waz yurs JJ.

Injoy yur holly dayz Beka and Ivy and yur ‘rents too, ov korse.. It luk lyke thay injoying the Eytalyan gelato awlreddee!

Hav fun Anty Patsy.

Gotta run, Mum getting reddee to go,

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Forgot to say “Gud wurk wiv the nyoo Club Hamish”.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

52 minutes ago, LBass said:

Here's da trees Hamish is gonna get to pee on.  Twilight

oh, beree nise.  Beree nise. :nod   Luks like a good peein tree. :nod  (Knot dat I pee on trees.  Hoo cud be bovvered wen dare's an ise low bush, or eben de grass?)

Ah, Miss REC, dat's sad.  We hope all werks out best fur Misser Richard.

We tukked Daddy tu de trayn stayshun.  I gotta car ride and wen we got home, I gotta frozed chikkin nekk. :chow  Now, Mummy's grading assinemints and I'm gonna hold down de couch.  Den, I kin sunbaff whilst Mummy :laundry

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Nutmeg, I'm sorry it seems like Mister Richard might hab  had a stroke.  That poor man does knot need any additional impairments.  I hope your Mum finds him doing OK.

Merc, I'm sorry you and Miss Elizabeth hadda say so long farewell to your Dad as he  heads back to Floriduh.  When will you all be together again?  Thanksgibing maybe!

Spirit

Howdy Doody Friends!

Well, like Miss Patsy said, it's really raining here today.  Probly all day too.  And most of tamarrow.

Nutmeg, we hope Mister R is doing OK and still has control over hisown body affer having a stroke.

Merc gotta car ride but had to say goobye to hisown Dad!!!!  :( 

Hamish good job!!  :thumbs-up  And OF COURSE Miss Soozin picked out a purkle tree!!!  It's pretty!

DA and Clark we get big branches down in our yard affer storms and stuff but not that big!!  Maybe 6-8 inches across for the big ones.  BUt little branches fall out all the time.  Miss Loosy Mom gets tired of pikking them up too!!!  :rolleyes: 

Safe travels to pick up Little Lulu Miss Ducky!!!

Uuumm...  Mom says I gotta post some pictures that we posted on the FB, so sorry for all those who have seened them already.

48696924241_0c0cb76d41_c.jpg20190907_210351 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

As you can see, she is getting confortable on the cowch finally!

48730544151_b99fd74a3c_c.jpg20190913_090913 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

These two are getting to be good friends!

48730546386_556c735ebd_c.jpg20190914_004121 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Felicity sleeping

48646478022_ca1e57d043_c.jpg20190830_004514 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

ME!

48646337096_89ac2e088b_c.jpg20190824_160758 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Lilly sleeping silly too!

48549450597_e840f99f06_c.jpg20190816_001243 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2 

Merc, thanks for posting our gelato picture!   I had chocolate orange (yum!) with coconut gelato and Jim had lemon and coconut.

Miss RE carol, I am so sorry about Mr R.   He has enough challenges already!

Hamish, you are having such exciting adventures!

off to bed- we are exhausted after so many hours traveling!

Miss Kathy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Wow so many travels. We also hope Mr r the best. WBSB we mite get some of your rainy rains tonight or tomorrow morning. It was 96 on Friday. Blech! 

my younger bro had a stroke but has been discharged and is doing well, he should recover completely. We hope Mr r recovers completely too. 

I bought a used suv and brought it home this morning. Myka gets the 2nd row and Saint gets the way in the back cargo area. It's huge to me especially compared to the 2 door coupe I've driven for 20 years. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016