Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #192

Well....she didn't say I couldn't post so here's Fuzzy! :D

71119674_10157804532449060_1468682406377

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Howdy Doo-

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!  Who is that???  Is that Miss Vanessa????  OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

In other news I am really late getting to post cause my lapper topper is acting up!   :bugeye THEN  Mom and Dad tooked Andi and walked away down the road without the car!!!!!  :yikes

Come to find out, they all wented down to sit on a barber's porch and drink and eat cheese!! HEY!  I LIKE CHEESE TOO!!!  Andi camed home with cheese breath!!!  :bugeye

Glad Miss Nancy made it ok!

Oh Miss Kerry!!!!  We hope you feel more better soon and stop annoying PippIn!!!

It's  nice and sunny and perfect for sunbaffing, so I am gonna go back outside!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!    :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Yep, I interrupted Lucy's shopping day since I had to go to Greenville annyway! Fuzzy is a little red girl with lots of energy, she has already tried to get a squirrel. She will be four in December. Gotta work on stairs and leash manners.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Glad yoo habbed fun on yer hike, Isabella!

Oh, Fuzzy is so kewt! :beatheart  And sheeze a grate squirrel huntah! :clap 

What are you clapping for? :angry: Poor little squirrels! 

Mummy don't yoo hab sum sml_gallery_15587_3010_1288.gif to do? Don't let us stop yoo  :f50: :hehe 

I had a borink day. I got tooken on two walks and dey wuz boff raahder short and borink. I gib her a brake since she been feelink reely sick tooday. BUTT tomorrow dare had beddah be an improobmint! I did get a cow frote to choo, witch wuz nice and cronchy. Mummy looked all sad :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, greysmom said:

Oh Miss Kerry!!!!  We hope you feel more better soon and stop annoying PippIn!!!

:rofl 

Charlie! Charlieee! I hab to ask yoo sumfink! Will you be home in da lass week ob December? Mummy is gonna abandun me fur Crispmix and go to Montréal wiff Unkle Tim. She says she wood lub to meet yoo and Zorro and Ms Cynffia iffen yoo hab time. She will need a houndie ficks. BUTT I understand iffen yooze KNOT interested since *I* won't be dare. I meen, hoo wood want to meet wiff me mummy when I yam KNOT dare, amirite?? 

sml_gallery_15587_3010_794.png Pippin 

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

I dragged poor Vanessa around downtown Greenville today trying to find a place to eat lunch with Gino.  She was such a good sport and has a great natural sense of direction.    Thank goodness.   :blush  I enjoyed seeing Gino too, though the poor boy was pretty anxious.  Fuzzy sounds like a wonderful confident girl who will help Gino feel braver.    When I got home, Nate and Spirit were snuifsnifsnifing me, smelling their buddy Gino.  They were so jealous.  Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

:yay  :yay  :yay  :yay  :yay  :yay

Fuzzy looks like a good sister, Gino!!! We really hope she helps you knot feel so ankshus!!!   Congrats to everybuddy!!!!!!!

My lappertopper is still acting up and we dont know what to do about it.  It's  like the CeePeeYuu keeps working and it won't do anything else.   So we can't really check and see what's happening inside.  We also can't turn it off properly.   Whot to do?  Whot to do?

Anyway...  Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!   :mexi2

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Gud morning frendz. We ar gonna be leftid agen this affernuun wen Mum gotta go owt wiv the bats to try to get sum munnies  fower them. Az it raynee raynes so far she fink thay KNOT gonna get mennee pennies .

We gott leftid sevrul tymez lasst week wen she wentid owt wiv Missr. R’s French fambilee (we did gett sum chikkin and lamburger  on ower suppa tho). On Fryingday thay entertained the peepuls atta Kare Howme and thay seem to injoy itt. Mum waz KNOT impressed that Missr. R’s ex wyfe turned upp agen! Nobody know wy she keep turning upp to vizzit him, speshullee sints he spent the lasst twentylebbenty yeerz avoyding  hur! Hiz sistas turn upp too so itta fambilee gathering. At least it gayve them awl the chants to see that he need hoisting to be moved out ovva wheelie chare and intu  a recliner chayre so praps thay now see how he deteriorated. He waz sorta singing along wiv the myoosic witch waz gud.

Hiz dotters gotta speshul concert this affernuun so thay gotta lot going on atta momint and hav KNOT bin to see him.

We have bin lukking at awl the stars ov ower frendz, speshullee the nyoo star fower JJ. Chancey had Mum up twyse the uvver nyte so she kood go and look at them!

Lukkit that, Gino haz a nyoo sista!:wave Hello Fuzzy, welkum to the Club.

How iz yur eersie Zorro, we howpe itt KNOT  hurting too mutch now. I see Charlie tried to photobomb yur pikshur bi peeking rownd the syde ov the cone! Bruvvers, huh!

Injoy yur Spayne trip Miss. Nancy Too.

Oh and Happee Birfday wishis to Mam!

Don’t fink we gonna getta waak this morning, it too raynee.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Spirit, this iz the shredder Mum bott, she fink it iz jolly gud, it munched froo Budleeya and Sumac leevez and branchis. It prittee xspensiv butt it wurk well.

https://www.diy.com/departments/bosch-axt-25-tc-quiet-electric-shredder/579121_BQ.prd

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Mum waz KNOT impressed that Missr. R’s ex wyfe turned upp agen! Nobody know wy she keep turning upp to vizzit him, speshullee sints he spent the lasst twentylebbenty yeerz avoyding  hur!

Hoping for a mention in the will?           gallery_15587_3010_2071.gif

I meen, hoo wood want to meet wiff me mummy when I yam KNOT dare, amirite?? 

Pippin, yu are so rite. We do such gud fings fur de hoomins.  Dey are lost wiffout us.  And wen we are dare, de lite up wiff delite. :star

Fuzzy?  Rellee?  Dat's wut yur namin dat liddle girl?  Wut a bout a REEL name like Hermaphrodite or Agamentical or Tetrahedron or eben (finking ob Auntie Ducky) Rootabaga?  I meen  a sleek, eleegant houndie needs a susspishyus osspishyus  name, ammI rite?

So, Mummy's leebing me tuday.  She sez it's Homecoming butt she won't be home and I'm knot coming.  :huh2

It is Homecoming at Marist. I skipped the boring event to which Merc was not invited.  But, a colleague and friend of mine was asked to give a prayer service (not bad for an Episcopalian deacon in a "Catholic tradition" school).   I've heard him preach before and really enjoyed it.  This afternoon, I'm going to lunch and the Downton Abby movie with some of my female colleagues.

:bugeye

Mummy finully figgered out how to git Miss Kerry's emoji's into de Club.  Ebber since de hupgrade to greytalk sheez bin :headwall  butt she figgered it out!  sml_gallery_15587_3010_276.gif

Habs a gud day.  Fink ob me home all alone. And :hope Mummy won't bememeber she wanted to gib me a sml_gallery_15587_3010_3437.gif

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Chris, this is you new laptop misbehaving?  How infuriating! 

I hope you got lots ob bat monies, MIss RE Carol and that you brought Nutmeg and Chancey somefing good to eat to make up for abandoning them.  Now that Mister Richard's needs are being met, thanks to you :kiss2 , now his previously distant fambily starts to show up.  I'm feeling like a cynical houndie here, butt it's safe for them to visit because nothing more will be necessary, now that you've gotten him the care he needs.  You are a true, and loyal friend and Mister Richard's like is better because you are part ob it.  :nod
Ma says WOW, that Bosch shredder looks wonderful and powerful and just like what she had hoped she was buying when she bought the one she has that is KNOT as great as that one.  :lol:   You are getting great mulch and eventual compost out of your limbs and leaves. :thumbs-up

MIss Elizabeth, enjoy your friend's preaching and da homecoming at Marist.  

We are just beginning to get a bit ob fall color in leafs here and a slight chill to the morning air sometimes.  Ma and I lub this time ob year!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Good Sunnyday! First night wasn't too bad, she had to learn the stairs quick. I ordered the 2hounds harness cos she is small but STRONG. I agree, Fuzzy isn't a great name, she's BGR Fuzzy Navel. I think she looks like a fox!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Fuzzy!!!! Wotch out we got a noo pretty face in da club!

Misser Pippin! Me momma-bear iz gonna be dare! And myownself! And Zorro del galgo (butt hisown eer is still in da freezer, we can bring it ifn yoo want to meet awl obs Zorro del galgo!)

I yam soore momma-bear wuld lubs to meet yoo momma! Lettuce know wot dates Miss Kerry iz gonna be heer! Also, wot is she gonna do wiff yoo? Why dont yoo come and stay wiff us Misser Pippin?

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Alive and well and about to disembark in Seattle. Details later. I'll read and get caught up. General hugs and sympathies and whahooos as appropriate. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Patsy, is the cruise over already?   We will be leaving for home on Tuesday.:mellow:  But we will get to pick up our girls on Wednesday! :yay 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

:wave Hola!  It’s gonna be nice today.

:welcome Fuzzy!  You’re gonna lubs it here!

Safe travels home Auntie Patsy and later Miss Kathy and mens.

Enjoy Spayne Miss Berg Nancy.

Daddiman did hims packing yesterday so Mama changed waters on the fishy tanks all by herbselb.

How are you all doing Fruutcake?

Gotta go for now, Hola! Galina

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Merc, I hab misst yur funny posties :lol 

Charlie! I can come and stay wiff yoo?? I wood lub to come and stay wiff yoo and Zorro! Mummy, I can stay wiff dem? No?? Whyyyyyyyy :crying 

Because I'll be flying there, dum dum. If it weren't winter I would drive and would love to take you with me... but I'm not driving all the way to Montréal at the end of December in atrocious weather or road conditions. Plus I figured I didn't want to leave you alone in an Airbnb while I was oot and aboot at museums, etc.... sorry, poopie :( I really wish I hadn't booked the flight now, I should have been brave and also KNOT added to my carbon footprint...

sml_gallery_15587_3010_6178.gif I guess dat's a no, den, Charlie.... BUTT mummy says I can come wiff her da neggst time. She wants to spend moor time up in Québec. 

Mam! Did yoo hab a nice burfday? :kiss2

Sorry yooze habbing computer isshooz Miss Chris! Yoo can't hode da power button down until it shuts down? Yoo cood remoob da battery to force da pooter to shut down. Witch mummy wuz closer so she cud try to halp. :dunno 

I was tooken to da feelds fur a nice jaunt dis morning. Mummy wuz KNOT feeling well butt she says I yam so gud and I deserb it :blush Fanks mummy I had lotsa fun. large.throwing-ball-for-doggie.gif.94f07595d7d1b129d81ca64f360f10b4.gif

Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Howdy Doody Friends! 

Gonna be rainy most of the day, so we are staying min and napping mostly.  Those girls will hafta go out to get their yips out at some point, but Mom Hope's it's when it's between rains!

Merc, you should get to go everywhere!!!

Nutmeg we are sure glad yur Mom was taking care of Mister R and knot his do nuthing famly!!!  She's his real true life angel!

CHARLIE!!!!!!  How is Zorro doing????

Travel safe everybuddy!  Miss Patsy we can't wait to hear about yur trip!

Ooooo!!  PippIn!!  You could stay with Charlie and Zorro!  That would be awesome!  Oh shoot! Miss Kerry!!!  :shakefinger

Spirit, we will be napping together in solidarity!!  :lol

Let's see...  A Fuzzy Navel cocktail is ...  um... peach schnapps and oringe joose, with sometimes lemminade or vodka.  So maybe Peachy?  Or Shnapps?  Juicy?  Lemmings?  Or - my favorite! - Vodka?  For Gino's new sister?  Tho Mom likes Foxy too.  :youcrazy:rolleyes:

Miss Kerry, she has got it to turn off and on, but it didn't really help.  If she could get to the battery she woudda yanked that sukker out two days ago!!  But the back has a cover onnit and she'd hafta unscrew it.  Today she can't get it to go off the sign in screen.  So she's unplugged it and gonna let the battery run out and see if that does anything.  She hasn't  googled the ishoo yet eether so there's still that.  She says Thanks tho!

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!    :mexi2

Thanks for all the good birthday wishes. I've been working all weekend but I still managed to have some fun.

Kaila and Widget had a great last dressage show of the season and we think she should be Junior Champ for the series :)

Feel better Kerry. I've had shingles and the pain was worse than when I had 6 broken ribs. Hopefully you got on a good anti-viral Jed quickly.

Hope Zorro heals up quickly :goodluck

:yay  FUZZY

Boo for x wives showing up after 20 years

:bighug RECarol

Little Kibo had a big adventure today at our humane society fundraiser walk.  Once he got over a wee bit of nerves and surprise at seeing SO many people and strange dogs, he was an excellent meet'n'greeter :star

gallery_21971_3279_4012.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Ruby (Watch Me Dash),Nigel (Nigel) and Sid (Peteles Tiger)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope,BillieJean,Bandit and especially Nixon (Starz Sammie) waiting at the Bridge.

8 hours ago, ScootersMom said:

So, Mummy's leebing me tuday.  She sez it's Homecoming butt she won't be home and I'm knot coming.  :huh2

:rofl:rofl  

Ja, ja, this made us laff an laff.

Well, I got to see Mom today! Si, Dad figgered owt how to do a Fase thyme chat, an he an Mom tawked an I came inna dining room an sed Hola.  Angie came too, but Kiva wuz skeered.  Mom an Dad were callin Kiva! Kiva! An she thot she did sumfin bad.  Poor gurl.

Hola to odder trabbelin Moms, Miss Kathy an Miss Patsy.

Si, Nutmeg, I fink Merc is rite---that ex sees mebbe a will is comin inna neer futoor.

Oooh, Miss Kerry, we are so so sorry abowt yer shingels.  That is the most mizzerabel fing ebber.

An Fuzzy!  She's a rilly beeeeyoutiful liddle gurl.  But that name.....Miss Vanessa, you mebber finkin ob sumfin prittier fer a lovely lady? Kongratroolashuns to her an Miss Vanessa an Gino.

Aw, Zorro.....Angie finks you look bery dashin in yer pirate hat.

Mom wuz tellin us abowt her day today.  They left the gesthowse at 9:30 AM an reterned at 9:30 PM!  Si, they walked 7 miles.  Had a nise brekfast, looked arownd the flee markit fer a long thyme.  Mom sez that she is bringin us a serprize!  I dont fink it is sumfin good to eat tho, but she sez we will like it.  Then they went to a big indoor markit, Mercado de San Fernando, walked all ober Moms faborit nayborhood, Lavapies, had tapas, then beer, then wite whine, then Aperol Spritz, then moore wite whine an garlick shrimps an pimientos padron. Wow!  Mom is KNOT that bizzy when she is home!

I gess we are doin good.  Dad took us all owt fer seberal owers an differnt stores today, an he bombed owr howse.  We shood hab NO flees!

Laila Mariposa

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

The ex (No. 1) is mother of his daughters so he had to see her when visiting them when they were younger but since their teens he’s had as little to do with her as possible, however since he has shown signs of dementia she seems to have turned up occasionally. Then last year she and eldest daughter arrived unannounced at the end of a meeting with a Social Worker (I had told family when it was taking place) with the words “We are Richard’s family,  here to make sure he is being looked after properly”. I walked out and left them to it as I had to collect his medication from the pharmacy before it closed. On my return I heard the SW saying to eldest daughter “Carol does it all because she is the one who is here” and saying to the ex “If you are not on the Power of Attorney I cannot talk to you”. She was on my side.

After she left, the pair of them had a go at me, the ex telling me I was too controlling and the daughter kept offering to take everything over. I pointed out that the reason I was doing any of it was because that was what Richard wanted so that is what will continue!

As they were so pushy i gave them the chance to do something for him so they took him to see his GP the following day - they have yet to tell me what happened despite promising to keep me informed. Luckily R’s carers came back to me after a phone call from the daughter to check that she had authority to tell them to change his medication. She didn’t and she caused a load of hassle to me and the GP on a Friday evening and R. would have had the wrong antibiotics and other meds done wrong all over the weekend if they had listened to her.

i haven’t seen the ex since but I have heard she has turned up several times when he has been in hospital, the latest being when he broke his hip. Apparently she came out with a comment about “Shouldn’t it be a family member dealing with R’s finances?” and she was told “No, Carol does it all without any problem”.. She also ‘wondered’ what had happened to his instruments? (I think she wants to get her hands on his good guitar). She was told they are all in safe hands!

So you can see why I was not too impressed when I saw her there on Friday, by chance she said, she didn’t know about the family entertaining the residents, she just happened to visit.  Nor when she sat on the floor in front of R’s chair and looked appealingly up at him, especially when they played one of his favourite songs he used to sing called “Faded Love” and she held his hand. Talk about sick making! We don’t know if he realises who she is as one time last year he introduced her to somebody as his daughter ( his youngest does look very like her Mum)..

i have to be civil to her as he wouldn’t want his daughters upset but it wouldn’t worry me if I never set eyes on her again!

On arriving home from the fundraising event this afternoon I found an answerphone message to say that Missr. R. had had another fall (he doesn’t realise that he cannot stand up by himself) and had banged the back of his head but seemed OK. I’m not sure they could tell if it affected him anyway!:blink:

M.”E”.C.

Edited by Banjoman

Ms Lisbeff! Ms Lizbeff! 

DO NOT FURGET TO GIB MERC A BAFF!! 

Oh. Oops 

sml_gallery_15587_3010_4013.gif

11 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Habs a gud day.  Fink ob me home all alone. And :hope Mummy won't bememeber she wanted to gib me a sml_gallery_15587_3010_3437.gif

1 hour ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

Feel better Kerry. I've had shingles and the pain was worse than when I had 6 broken ribs. Hopefully you got on a good anti-viral Jed quickly.

You poor thing! It's nasty, isn't it. :( Unfortunately i missed my window for antiviral meds. :headwall I was too sick to drag myself to the doctor on Friday and I wasn't about to spend $200 on a visit to the emergency room for meds at the weekend. Can't afford it. I'll just have to deal. Trying to stay upbeat! Definitely not going to work tomorrow though...