Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

The Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club #192

Hello!  Dis Hamish.  I am noo here. I am only 16 weeks old and I yam a Scottish Deerhound!  

Mummy said I cud start the noo club!

So da rulez I am learning are yu gotta go to make yur business OUTSIDE even if its raining. That’s the rulez!!  

Also, yu can speak houndish, or KNOT.  Dat is up to yu or yur hooman.  Uhm, lets see, dis is hard wiff des hoog paws...Oh yeah!  Everybuddy is welcome here, dogs, catz, hedgemahogs, stuffies, and even peeple!  

And that’s all I can bemember, so habs a gud time, be kind, and GO TO DA BAFFROOM OUTSIDE.

Ta,

Hamish

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

FURST!!! :yay

Last night, I dreamt about Hamish.  :whisper spoiler alert - he piddled on the rugh.  I was running around trying to find a leash when I saw him sniffing the couch.  I got him all the way to the door but he didn't make it all the way outside.  Now, as Hamish is a good little boy, I remind you it was just a dream.

Edited by Mercsmom
finishing up

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Howdy Doody Friends!

Cloudy to partly cloudy today and tamarrow.  Gonna rain buckets again on Sunnyday.

I readed all the end of the other Club, but now I can't rememmer anything!

Oh yeah!

Bomm Voyage Miss Patsy!

JJ was that Irwin Kitteh??

Uh-Oh!!  Miss Jerilyn losted her snakks!!!  Lila, Liully gets stress farts too!  ;) 

SPIRIT!!!  :wave

Fancy, Mom is still hoping yur Mom and :brushteeth will come back to see us again!!  :nod  We got a train museyum and lotsa train-y things to do around here!

Miss Ducky is that Little Lulu gonna be taller than Little Hada??

Thanks for the new Club Hamish!!  

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

*waves hai*

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I'm here too!  :wave

Thanks for the new Club, Hamish and Miss Susan.

Um, Miss Elizabeth, years ago Ma took a bery interesting short course on Jungian-type dream analysis.  She learned one chief tenant in understanding your dreams is that absolutely ALL of your dreams are really about you.  They are your subconscious trying to tell you something about yourself that you need to hear.  She was also taught that when you hab dreams about animals the dreams are focused on information about your own physical body and it's wellbeing and health.   Ya wanna know what fink dat interesting dream you had about Hamish piddling in da house  meant?  Huh?  Do ya?    Well I fink it means Miss Elizabeth should stay away from the couch and rugs when she gots to potty.  :nod :ph34r      :kiss2

Spirit, who is feeling kinda feisty today.  No Ma, I'm knot an uppity boy.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hola!  We are here number ate!

Tawk laddar,

Galina

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Nice job with the intro Hamish!

Mango peach bubbly water for the win!

Starbucks coffee has just replaced the generic stuff. There's honey for tea now, but all of the artificial sweeteners have disappeared.

I'm sure you're all intrigued by my work kitchen updates.  :P

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Beka and Ivy are happily ensconced at the sitter's house and Jim and I are finishing our packing.  We leave for the Puglia region of Italy tomorrow, flying through Rome to Bari.   Puglia is "the heel of the boot", which is on the Adriatic coast.  We are looking forward to it!

Patsy, have a wonderful time on your cruise!

Lulu is adorable!

Miss Kathy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

I was remiss in knot telling Hamish he did an excellent job on the introduction. 

Well, Felicity's thighs are normal, so that means she's just a :youcrazy nutshell!!

Thanks for the snaks everybuddy!

Bomm Voyage Miss Kathy and Mister Jim!!!!!  They been having horrible rainy rains in Spayne right now so be sure you check the weather report!!

Mom made home made chili this affernoon with onions and tommytoes and peppers from our own garden.  They SAY it turned out yummo, but WE would knot know!!!   <_<

Back later! 

WBSB! :mexi2

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Hola noo Club!

Mom an Dad had a fabroolus dinner last nite!  Eberyfind wuz deeeeelishus. They just went krazy an ordered alla food an drinks they wanted, an tipped big! We dint get innyfing, tho.   Mom will take us sumplase afore she goes.

Oh, gess whot?  Mom fownd sum flees on me!  Dont know if they were frum Miss Ardas howse---Mom sez they just cant go bak there---or if mebbe I had sum afore, but we all got sprayed up.  We hab to hab baffs on Sundy, an Dads buyin flee boms fer when Mom is gone.  An we'll get owr flee treetmints too. Flees are skeery!  We gotta stay ahed ob them!

Oh, Miss Ducky, Lulu is sooooo kewt!  She will fit in perfeckly in yer howse.  How happy Hada will be to hab annudder liddle ole lady Podenco to hang owt wiff!  Mom wuz glad to see Miss Michael dint hab inny trubbel at JFK.  She finks she will be okay in Oct.

Hab wunnerful trips, Miss Patsy an Miss Kathy!  Boff sownd absolootly marbelus!

Ooh, Miss Chris, that chilly sownds awesome.  An makin it frum yer own veggies is bery speshul.

Ja, ja, Miss Paris, I'm wiff you!  Who wants to jog inna rayne?  Oh, Fancy? Miss Cindy?  Whot fer?? Is WET.

An Miss Lucy, that is bery innerestin abowt dreems.  Mom finds it fassinatin.  But her dreems are so krazy an randum an  suttle an complecks, she wood love to know why she is dreemin them.

Owr mycrowabe went DED. Nebber know how much you like yer mycrowabe till it goes DED.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Miss Patsy, Mr Patsy, Miss Kathy & Mr Jim enjoy your vacations

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

We will indeed!   I have decided and DH (who is 6 years younger) agrees that we are going to do things NOW whilst we can cuz you never know. After attending a couple funerals for folks I worked with who were 20 years younger than I am I saw the light. I can scrimp and we can do the Maui trip every year instead of every other year. Etc etc. 

Safe travels and have a great weekend.  Go Packers!

I'll  try to email some pictures to whomever I find who might post to the Club when I find some especially gorgeous scenery. I know our coverage will be sporadic and internet on the ship is outrageous and isn't gonna happen. 😮

Laila, Mom and Dad would starve to DETH without their microwave!!!!!  :lol

Miss Patsy, Mom says you can email her if you want!

Andi has to go get her picture tooked tamarrow so I might not get to post till later.

Have a awesome sleeping friends!

Good Night!

Dis Hamish!  

I gotted to go out in da middle of the night and see the big moon and leave a dubble potty pile!  Mummy cud KNOT sleep so she was up and I was crying cause I wanted to be up too.  Den she hollered at me!  Hollered! And den in a few minutes I realized I hadda POO in da chute so I made the BIG CRY and she cud tell the difference and she took me out WIFFOUT CUDDLES FIRST and watched me poo and den PUT ME BACK IN DA CAGE (wiff a cookie) and said I was a reel gud boy but had to go back to sleep cause I yam a baby but she is KNOT a baby so she gets to stay up as late as she wants.  So unfair.

Now we are up early cause our friend Laze and ma brudder Junior as apposed to come pick us up and take us to Greenville for “socializing” and cawfee.  But it is raining, so Mummy is thinkin maybe Laze will roll over and go back to sleep...but Mummy is dressed and ready just in case.

OMG, der is da BESTED food dat comes in a can.  It’s called Pro Plan Puppy and it is soooo good I would do a back flip off da cowch for it!  See if yu can nom some!!

Bye for noo!

Hamsammich

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

:wave Hamish! Who's a Good Boy? You are! You are a Very Good Boy!

Starbucks coffee has just replaced the generic stuff. There's honey for tea now, but all of the artificial sweeteners have disappeared. I'm sure you're all intrigued by my work kitchen updates.

Well, *I* am; it's interesting to see what they decide is healthy and what's not ... will there soon be those freeze-dried green bean snacks :chow ?

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Dr Frootycake- How iz da Irwin seerch coming. Any sightings? We iz so hopeful her!

Miss Susan - Yu seem to be more out and about socializg sinse da moob. Ah fink da iz good fur yu!

Mummy  and Daddyman iz making a costco run, so hold onto yur wallets

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Howdy Doody Friends!

Mostly to partly cloudy today with rain clouds moving in later tonight.  Rain rain rain tamarrow and Munderday and Toozday.  :rolleyes:  

Mom is taking Andi to get her picture tooked so *I* do KNOT get to tiktiktik till later!  :bugeye

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!