Crumple fairies

I think the crumple fairies must have visited last night. Grace sleeps downstairs, usually on the sofa despite having a comfy foam bed, and when I left her last night to go to bed she was roached on the sofa on top of a large throw which covers the whole sofa. When I came down this morning Grace was exactly in the same position, in exactly the same place, roaching on the sofa and somehow the throw was crumpled into a heap underneath her. Must have been the fairies, that or or greyhound magic. :rofl

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

Making the bed has a whole new meaning after you get your houndy.It is indeed now a crumple zone.

Edited by kronckew

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

Here is a rare photo of the Crumple Fairy!   (actually, that's my podenco, Hada) Crumple Fairy says she would love to see a photo of your Grace. Bonus points if CF's handiwork is included in the picture.

Funny that one so immaculately dressed chooses to leave greyhound bedding about in heaps!
37661376_1766884553396195_35088423077785

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Well, if the Crumple Fairy is that cute she can visit my house any time.  Sounds like she and Grace had a fun time together.  

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Crumple Faerie! Is that why the slip cover on the sofa is always bunched up behind and under the cushions?   :lol:

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

42 minutes ago, MerseyGrey said:

Is the crumple fairy related to the same sprite that moves Buddy’s bed into the middle of the living room during the night, disturbing his beauty sleep?

Crumple Fairy says that dogs beds are a bit heavy, especially with a dog on it. In that case she simply tickles an ear and whispers "cookie" to get them to move off the bed.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I wonder if the Crumple Faerie also rolls very large bird cages with wheels out to the middle of the dining room (twice) without making a sound or scaring the birds? Or maybe that's the Poltergeist Faerie?   :dunno

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

37 minutes ago, LaFlaca said:

I wonder if the Crumple Faerie also rolls very large bird cages with wheels out to the middle of the dining room (twice) without making a sound or scaring the birds? Or maybe that's the Poltergeist Faerie?   :dunno

Is think this is a picture of the Poltergeist Faerie!  Notice that she was barely captured on film. Word has it that previous to her job as a PF, she worked at Atlas Whirled Wide Moving Company.  It is truly a wonder that she did not wake you up, as this little faerie (my angel galga Nina) had an extremely loud footfall.
69540026_2445883815736708_38867752319807

tiny hada siggy.png

22 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Is think this is a picture of the Poltergeist Faerie!  Notice that she was barely captured on film. Word has it that previous to her job as a PF, she worked at Atlas Whirled Wide Moving Company.  It is truly a wonder that she did not wake you up, as this little faerie (my angel galga Nina) had an extremely loud footfall.
69540026_2445883815736708_38867752319807

There she is! My mystery bird cage mover!