How Sweet Is It

LaFlaca

Can there be anything sweeter than relaxing in your favorite chair stoking your Greyhound's silky ears as she snuggles sleepily beside you?  Heaven.  :beatheart

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Nope.  :D

Though I would probably add a good book and glass of my favorite adult beverage!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Nothing better. 

Well. Except for galloping your favourite pony across the freshly cut hay field....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

1 hour ago, EllenEveBaz said:

And looking down at that bendy neck/head all curled up, and seeing that contented half-smile ...   

Or, in Jenny’s case, her dried up tongue hanging out of her mouth.  

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

My favourite is doing ‘big spoon, little spoon’ with Buddy. I get to breathe in his lovely doggy smell and stroke his ears too. He’s not a sofa dog - he’s never even tried to get on the furniture (except once, when I put his bed on the sofa to hoover the floor. So he tried to climb on his bed on the sofa. I wish I had a camera for that)

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

Don’t you just love inhaling the loveliness of the top of their heads? 

1 hour ago, MerseyGrey said:

It’s certainly more pleasant than the other end 💨

Indeed.  :P

:lol

I haven't given the dogs a bath in two years.  Milo is starting to smell a little doggy all over.  :)

But seriously, I'll add that listening to their deep, regular breathing is one of the most calming sensations on earth.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter