We Put The Slumber In Slumber Party

The girls are hard at work today being retired greyhounds.  Classes are available for those needing instruction. :lol

Foster Kate - Champion Roacher 

w38JZhh.jpg

Petunia - Party Hostess 

aRUSIcf.jpg

Trolley - Manning the office today. 

pBUla0q.jpg

Snickers - "Who says the guest bed is only Trolley's?" 

5nC4NOC.jpg

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

:lol :wub:

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

What's the temperature in Phoenix today -- 113F?  Or has it gone down to the normal 103F?  Either way, I'd be roaching under the air conditioning, too.

Trolley - Manning the office today.

Technically, that would be Womanning.  Or Bitching, if you want to get species-specific.  Except Trolley is too sweet to be called by that term under any circumstances.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

45 minutes ago, EllenEveBaz said:

What's the temperature in Phoenix today -- 113F?  Or has it gone down to the normal 103F?  Either way, I'd be roaching under the air conditioning, too.

Technically, that would be Womanning.  Or Bitching, if you want to get species-specific.  Except Trolley is too sweet to be called by that term under any circumstances.  

About 110.  it has cooled down for the weekend and is going back up all next week. 

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

3 hours ago, Remolacha said:

They are professionals, after all! :lol

If Rocket was here he would be griping about all of the girlz in this house....:lol

Excellent tutorial! :beatheart  (One more hound and you would also be five-roooooers) :lol

"Bitching the office" :lol:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Nate needs roaching lessons so I've shared Kate's excellent example with him.  He's grateful and perhaps smitten. :lol:

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I have that same pillow pocket cover. I don't know what that material is, but it attracts every speck of dust, lint, fur in the house and holds on to it forever!

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

9 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

I have that same pillow pocket cover. I don't know what that material is, but it attracts every speck of dust, lint, fur in the house and holds on to it forever!

That non-shedding greyhound fur gets everywhere, doesn't it? :rotfl

Excellent tutorial, girls. Mine don't need it, but some might. :lol

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)