Toes

After losing Fibi Fireworks in such a tragic way my sister went into depression. Her husband called me and ask if I would be able to find a dog for her. And I have to admit... The day I got the call that Fibi had died I knew we would be facing hard times with my sister. Fibi left on Monday and Regina's birthday was on Thursday. 

I made some calls and Thomas (her husband) and I started a conspiracy. We would get her a new greyhound. She needed a heart healer and she needed a reason to leave the house, to interact eith her new friends she met through Fibi, to just start living again.

So some weeks after her birthday I forced her to go for ice cream with me and told her that Fibi's passing changed all my birthday plans for them. I changed mx plans and got her a new friend instead. He will be coming to live with us until she is ready to take him......

Long story short. We drove to Heidelberg, we put him in the car, he never made it to my home because my sister instantly fell in love with him....

36425035mz.jpg

36425039rm.jpg

Meet Tippy (Toes). This cutie is a 2 year old coursing bred sweetheart. He injured his toes as a pup (since the name) and his breeder realized that he would never be able to race. So he raised him as a pet and gave him up for adoption because he already rehomed a sister of Toes (the litter before him) to nice people here in Germany.... Her name was Lizzie Be Nice and she now goes by Saoirse. :D Siblings for siblings.

Welcome to our pack little one. 

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Handsome dude and he gets to hang out with his sister. That;s awesome! 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

You done good. :bighug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Well done! What a beautiful boy. I live with major depressive disorder and I can't tell you how many times my dogs and other pets have literally saved my life. Animals truly do heal broken hearts and hurting souls.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

He is gorgeous! Welcome home Tippy Toes.

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020