Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Da Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 191

How's Balti dis mornin?

Did Spirit go d.e.d. obernite?

Did Irwin come home?

Gudniss, de drama and misteree....

Mummy's got sumfing called jureedoody dis week.  She sez she duzn't hab to go in on MummyDay butt gotta call eech nite tu see ifn she needs to go to jail. 

That's court, not jail.  Seriously, folks, I've been called to jury duty 7 times in three different states.  I kind of enjoy it.

:youcrazy

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Oh jury duty!  I haven't been called up for ages.  Had to report for it several times in Boston, but always got tossed off before being empaneled.  

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Good Sunnyday! Balti, now that you are feeling better, please come teach these kitties not to hurf on the rug!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Well, I hab managed to survive until this morning.  My breakfast revived me, I think.  Maybe I will survive this horror.

Miss Patsy, Ma remember the blue laws in SC--nuffin' much open until after 1PM on a Sunday.  They dropped those laws some years ago and now it's up to the business.  

Ivy, I'm glad your playgroup went well.  I fink I'd like petting almost as much as running now too.  That lady you visit sounds like a great friend!

WBSB, you did knot eat a bully stick?  That had been giben to you?  What's up wif dat?  Seems like a weird decision to me.

Baltasar, I'm glad you are keeping dat rice down in your tummy.  Feel better.

Gino, hab you knot discobered the joys ob a snack of warm-from-the-tum cat barf?  Try it. You'll like it!

One ob Ma's cousins libes in El Paso wif his fambily.  He teaches anthropology at a college there and his special area ob interest is border and immigration issues.  Ma is relieved that he and his fambily are OK after the tragic and frightening shooting there.  We libe in a frightening whirled.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

What a relief we see Spirit is still alive.

Baltisar  how are you todayl

Irwin wondering kitty have you come home? Please do ritewayquik

By for now & as Spirit says we are living in a frightening world so friends take care, be safe.

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Dear Balti, when you are finished recovering will you please teach Linus and Jazz knot to barf on the rug or the sisal mat?  Thanks much  

Auntee Patsee

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

:drama Spirit!

:getwell Balti!

We have a Dutch community around here that is very religious and they shut right down on Sundays. There's a yummy bakery and a cafe with faboo fries that are both closed on Sundays :(

Miss Jennie

Pee Ess - I LOVE Rollie :wub: How cool to say the Lynx kittens, Jerilyn!

Edited by jenners

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

The last time I had jury duty, there was a blizzard and they canceled and told me I fulfilled my commitment and  was good for three years!  Susan, you may get called after you register to vote since you are in a new state.   That's what happened to me every. time. we. moved.

I habs never been called for jury dooty but maybe they do knot want a houndie's opinion?

Gud job Balti!   Rice is gud stuff!

Miss Lucy, I am glad your cousin is safe.   

My auntie Linda just sent Momma a Noo York Times article about hoomans talking to dogs.   Doesn't ebery hooman talk to us?   :dunno 

Spirit surbibed the night!   :yay

It is a pretty day outside today, sunny with no rain and comfy temprachurs.   I think it is time for my morning :nappy 

Ivy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hello all! 

Agin momma-bear habs been off raving all day and all night and being a guardian angel fur dose who takes too much drugs. She iz a great momma-bear and was momma-bearing others.

So we ware staying wiff our freend Dash da black greyhoundie! We had much fun!

I see little Hamish! Hello! I will call him little butt he will sooreget biggerdan any obs us!

Misser Spirit iz alive!!!! Yoo awr a troo warrior me freend!

Misser Balti! How's yoo dis murning?

Well momma-bear iz still snoozing amd we just habs to hans breakie now. Breakie iz 5hrs late :bugeye

Yoor freend

Charlie, starbing, but starbing snuggling momma-bear

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

I was lucky in that if I was selected for jury duty my employer paid me my regular wages. All I had to do was submit the measly check the courthouse issues as pay.

First case was bad. A shaken baby murder. compounding that was that I had previously lived just 2 doors down from the apartment where this happened. Floor layout was exactly like my apartment so I knew just how many steps the father had to take to reach his baby and ...  Even though I was questioned by the lawyers as to my employment, the fact that I said I had xrayed babies and children suspected of having physical abuse, they empaneled me anyway.

Next case was civil court. The parties involved settled so no jury duty for those of us called. The funny part was that I sat down in the middle of a bench. Plenty of room elsewhere, but women started sitting on either side of me. I kept hearing "psst, you did my mammogram" from several different directions. One lady even did a point at her boob, point at me motion from across the room. :rofl

And then years ago whilst living on Ocracoke Island I had to go to jury duty on the mainland, a 3 hour ferry ride. Several other potential jurors were on board as well. By the time dismissed us as knot being needed, the ferry had already departed for the return trip. That meant an 7 hour around-the-long-way drive back home, including a different ferry ride.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Howdy Doody Friends!

Gonna be anuther hothothot in the 90s day today, and one more tamarrow, then we will cool down back to normill again.  This summer is just being weerd.  :rolleyes:

SPIRIT!!!  I am so glad you survived the night!!!  :lol  Yeah, I know.  I shudda eated that stick, but sometimes it's just too much effert to chew that much!!!  Felicity really loved it tho so I am saying I am a good bruther rather than a bully stick slakker!!!

How's Balti this morning?

Let's see...  Dad gets called for jury dooty (Hahaha!!  I said DOOTY!!  :lol ) every year cause he always gets a medical eggzempshun.  Mom's been called four times - once gotted cancelled by snow, twice she had to call each night but they didn't say her number, and once she had to go and actually got questioned but they let her go affer luntsch.

My Unka Steve's ex-wife was on a super huge jury trial back in the 90s.  It was a "capitol murder" case about a state offishul that gotted d-e-d one night on his way to his car affer work.  There was scandals and accusings and confeshuns and recantshuns, and the trial wented on for about 4 munths, then they found a dood gilty, then they had to have anuther munth to decide on life or death.  Well, about a munth ago, a judge dood said the guy they convicted should go free cause the police and prosecutors did bad things, and somebuddy else confessed to the crime and they didn't tell anybuddy!!  The family of the dood that wented d-e-d even said the convicted dood didn't do it and they have been saying he should go free for years, and now he will.  But Mom still wants to know how her ex-SIL feels about all her jury work getting basically wiped out!!

Well, Mom syas we gotta get o-u-t before it gets hot again so I gotta go!   Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Hiya!

I’m glad Spirit is still wiff us. And that Balti seems bedder.

But still no sign of Irwin? 

Mistress is waitin on joory dooty rite now. She coulda bin called up for July, August, September. She takes a lotta Moandays and Frydays off and put that all in the vaycayshun days spot. There were vary few full weeks she was available so mayhaps they tossed her out. She gets called every 4 years as allowed. She sat on a trial when she was in college and like Ducky she shouldn’t have bin there as she knew the axident in question and went to high school wiff everyone involved. She toll em that, but they took her anyways. It was an inshoorants thin but she knew sumbuddy got kilt in that accident but it was never menshuned. One other time she went and sat at the courthouse for hours and hours whilst they waited for a party to show up. There was no party so they all went home. Every other time she didn’t even haft report.

Sints our BBQ got rained out yessirday, we had it for luntsch. I got half a hot dog, wiff the bun! But no mustard.

Knot mutch elts on my shedmule for today.

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Hola.   Balti, estas bien?  Digame, mi corazon.  I fink you are bedder, but cood you bark to me, por favor?

We hab a glorius day inna Berg, wether wise.  No hoomidity atall.  So we are goin fer a walk an owt to get sum ice kreem!

Si, Miss Kathy, Mom got called fer that joory rite affer she moobed to Flowerida.  An she wuz called inna Berg too.  But boff thymes, they dint pick her.  Inna second one, she wuz glad cawse it wuz fer child molestayshun.:angry::(   Wow, that is sum joory story, Miss Chris!  An yers too, Miss Ducky!

Spirit, is grate to see you are still wiff us!  Si, Miss Lucy, is a bery bery fritenin whirled.  An so so sad.

Wish that liddle Irwin wood come back.

We shood get noos frum the doctor tomorra.  An Mom will be lissenin fer shure.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Gud eevning frendz.

We mayde it to ower howndee waak this morning and Mum towld them awl abowt Kibo and how their donayshunz helped him get to OCananada wiv Mam. We fink thay wer pleezed to heer abowt that.:colgate

We spent the affernuun sleeping wyle Mum wentid owt to tell peepuls abowt bats.

We ar happee to heer that Balti iz feeling betta.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Muh fren Kasey Cane went to de Bridge tuday :unsure 

He was (probably) bit by a brown recluse spider.  They did a vacuum treatment, removed necrotic tissues, all sorts of procedures but Jen decided enough was enough today.  We are very sad.

Oh, Merc, that is bery sad!  We are sorry you lost yer frend Kasey.

Si, Nutmeg, I bet eberbuddy wuz frilled to know they helped Kibo get a wunnerful home in OhCanada wiff Miss Nancy.

Well, we dint go owt fer ice kreem.  We went owt fer beers!  Si, we hab ice kreem at home, an the brooery klose to owr howse is bery dog frendly, an we like it there.  It wuz grate, knot bery krowded, an eberybuddy liked us an gabe us chikken jerky!  An it wuz kewl inside, an nise moosic wuz playin knot lowd an we had a grate thyme.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I got called for jury duty when we lived in Canada. They did not need me on the first case - filled their quota before my number was called. Second case the defense lawyer used a peremptory challenge to release me. They obviously did not want ANY women on the jury. Since becoming an American citizen in 2007 I have not been called. Dan was called once where he had to call in every night to see if he was going to be chosen for a Grand Jury - luckily his number was not picked!

I used to work with a young woman who was on a First Degree Murder jury trial. They found the guy guilty, and voted for the death penalty. She said that it was a life altering experience literally having someone's life in your hands. 

Carol Ann

P.S. Today is Olivia's third birthday! We celebrated at Disney. Here is our new family photo!

67613781_10216149909715155_4071776202317

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Carol Ann that is a great picture & you all look like you are having  a great time

Grantchester with the new vicar is on, gotta go

Miss Jennie if you are on FB Charla has a great picture of hedgies 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Wow, Olivia is so big.

Ah yam sorry about Kasey

Spirit - did you relaps?

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Late in the day....Baltasar ate half kibble and half rice tonight, so far so good........Thanks everyone.

It’s Oasis’ 5th Birthday today!  :b-dayHe’s such a good boy at Pet therapy, I was more worried about him than Picasso.  I worried for nothing.

Galina will :tomato tomorrow we hope it was a huge clean on my fish tank today, we took apart the pump etc.

Ms. Tin

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Merc we're sure sorry about yur friend.  :candle

Happy Birthday Oasis and Olivia!!!!!

Miss Nancy, we hope Mister Doug's docter can clear things up tamarrow! 

Nutmeg we think it is so COOL that you all gived munnies for Kibo and then Mam is dopting him!!

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Looking for name suggestions *for a friend*.  Not at my house. Not a maneto. Older female. Reddish hair with gray. Empty nester. Doesn't speak English. Prefer 2 syllable names.
67917500_938467333171175_737834550916703

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

De houndie duzn't speek English? :blink:  Duz she speek houndish?

Red:  Ginger, Ruby, Penny, Cindy (short for Cinnamon)

Older: Berta, Magda, Sophie/Szofi, Dori, Audrey, Della, Edith, Hattie, Esme, Maddy, Thea, Sylvie Marie, Maddie, Ada, Ruthie, Edna, Esther, Bessie

Geez, I could do this all day. ;)

Hello me freends!

Wow liddle Olivia habs grown so much!

Happy birfday Liddle Olivia and Misser Oasis!!!!!!

Hmmmm Miss Ducky, I yam knot gud wiff names. I will askid Zorro del galgo laddah ifn he habs eny suggesshun...She soore lookit lyke a pretty and soft and gentle liddle fing!

Dats awl fur now, habs a grate day me freend!

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love