Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Da Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 191

"Blinded by the light!  Wrapped up like a dood you know the "roamer in the night!!" "

:rolleyes:No no no! Everyone knows it's "Wrapped up like a douchebag and a rotor in the night" :P (GT might knot print the "d" word I wrote ... )

Auntie Miss Jennie, it is HAY MISH.   YES!!!!!!

:clap for the bats!

SAINT! :shakefinger

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Saint was YELLBOY MOOSE HOLLER EXTRAORDINAIRE when mom got home tonight so he's back to his usual self. Fank gudness. Tho it was nice he was more quiet for a short time. We're gonna hed to bed habs a gud nite ebereewun. Whot? Oh rite mom sez she has some news to share after our walks, her coffee and our breffes in da morning. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Antie Jennue, Mom just snorted her tea right outta her nose!!!

:thumbs-up Gino!!!

:confetti HAPPY GOTCHA DAY ZORRO!!!!!  :confetti

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

No, no Jennie, it’s just ”wrapped up like a douche you know the runner in the night.”  Just like that one son where they scream “Scheide set the night on fiyah’

Nikita video?

Edited by GeorgeofNE

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Just popping in foraminit.....more later.

Our news for today from Miss Charl....Salvado has been discharged (from his orthopedic surgeon) woooohooooooo mama "Tin" he can go homeward bound. 

So instead of coming next spring as we had thought, he's coming on Sept 24th!! There is a lady (the mom of a person who has adopted a Galgo from Charl) flying into Montreal on Sept 24th and she said she could take one galgo...that will be Salvo.  Michael will fly to Montreal and meet her at the airport to get Salvo and fly home with him the next day. What a nice B'day present this will be for Michael, Salvo arrives on his B'day!!

Tin

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Mr Michael we just read of your birthday gift.  Happy Birthday to you, early & Happy Gotcha day, early to you Salvo

Daphne & BItzi still waiting for the cool weather that keeps coming but doesn't.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Happy day fur misser michael and salvo!!!

Happy gotcha day, Zorro~!!!

Yay for Gino!!!!  Roaches are such a gud sine ub happiness!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:yay for Salvo

We are watching Hermes' progress butt Daddy said "no".

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

TGIF! Lizabeff, you keep working on that husband, I think you can wear him down.:D

Salvo, you have hit the jackpot! Of course, we will need pics to remind of us your hampshumness.

GOOD FOR YOU SAINT!! NO MORE WEIRD EATS, HOKAY?

Archie is doing better still. He climbed in the bed with me last night, back in his usual spot. The stitches should come out early next week. He is trying off and on to walk on the leg.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Howdy Doody Friends!

Waiting for those clouds to burn off for anuther nice day.  We are gonna get hothothot tho next week.

Archie!!  :thumbs-up   Now stay away from Gino's food bowl!

Miss Lizabeth we wish you could bring Hermes home, but you gotta do what you gotta do for famly happiness.

Miss Tin and Mister MIchael!!!!  :yay

Hahahahaha!!!  Just as long as you use the "bathroom on the right!"  Mom says that's  <<<< funny!!  :dunno

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2 

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

"Hahahahaha!!!  Just as long as you use the "bathroom on the right!"  Mom says that's  <<<< funny!!"

From there's a bathroom on the right!

Edited by Jenbo

Aww Merc, it is a shame that your Daddyman doesn't want Hermes to come lib wif you.   He seems like such a nice houndie!

Salvo is coming home soon!  :yay 

Miss Soosan, that video link would knot werk for me.   But I did see a video on FB about Nikita talking about vodka......

Miss Jenbo, did I miss your noos?

Momma is home again today wif more colors on her face.    Momma says "it's knot easy being green"

Ivy, nursehoundie

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

:wave Hola!  it's rainy rains out today.

I see Mama has told you I'm getting a NOO Brudder soon!  He's kinda kewt. Miss Vanessa, here he is, just for you :) 

65646682_2880738195275712_33293378304291

Butt you know MY NOOS?  A relatib ob mine (Miss Charl says she's related aldo I don't know how we're related yet) arrived at the Finca!  She lookie just like me!!!!  Miss Charl name her Natascha after a girl she knows.  Here is my relatib!  She just hads babies just like I did when i camed into the finca.  See her grey face just like I hab?  Mama is in luv she says. She habs the same body type as me, small and strong.

Galina

69095542_2266140633433523_90817082443127

68839534_2266140710100182_11509521461375

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Miss Tin, that's wonderful news!  

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Happy Birfday, Misser Michael, wut a present and Salvo gets a wunderful home.

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Hola!

Furst......my sisser wants to bark:

Hola, Zorro, mi chico dulce, is yer Evangelina. :beatheart Feliz Dia del Gotcha! Dos años han pasado? Wow, thyme shure flies, si?  Seems like jus yestiddy when I saw yer hansum fase, an fell madly in love!  I am so happy you are in yer wunnerful home, an you can come bark to us, an we can see yer gorjusniss. :beatheart     Besos frum Angie.    

Si, Zorro, happy Gotcha Day frum all ob us! 

Well, finely is a bery nise day---knot hot, no hoomidity.  Dont wurry, Miss Caroline, you will get the same pritty soon.

Si, Miss Kathy, you shood try that arnica, like Miss Chris sed.  It werked grate fer Mom when she had that HOOOOGE brooze on her leg.  Ja, ja, it rilly isnt eazy bein green.  Or purpel. Or yella. Hope yer feelin bedder.

YAY fer Miss Tin an Misser Michael!  We are so happy that Salvo gets to come home so soon.  Bet you are eggcited, an we are too.  He will be leebin Spain when Mom is ober there. She is eggcited abowt the dogs she will be bringin back.  One is Cleo, the sweetest, shyest, most beeeeeyoutful gurl, who haz a persunality so much like Kiva.  Mom wuz smitten wiff her eben afore she fownd owt she wood be bringin her to the US.  An  plusalso, Ray, who haz bin at Scooby a long thyme, cawse he wuz heelin frum a frackshured leg.  An wow, that Natascha shure looks like BOFF ob us!

Ja, ja, Miss Susan---Scheide set the nite on fyah!  An barkin ob that, an baffrooms onna rite, did you know "sweet dreems are made ob cheeze?"

Aw, Merc, you gotta conbinse yer Dad.....

Glad that Saint an Archie are feelin bedder.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

1 hour ago, boopieface said:

Miss Lizabef. Mammaa olways sez "get a dog fer yor husbind, its a gud trade"

DA an CK :dunno

:whisper  Don't fink Mummy hazn't thot ob dat.  ;)

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:yay:yay:yayYay! :yay:yay:yayfor:

Saint feeling better.  Don't eat no strange looking fuds no more, hokay?

Gino roaching.

Salvado and Misser Michael.

Archie, getting some mobility back.

Zorro's Gotcha Day.

"diss a brie"  :rofl
Miss Jen, that's clever  . . .  and funny!

Miss Noo Carol

Yes yes, I have good news. I gave my 2 week notice today after being offered an excellent job, salary, and benefits with another very short commute. I had to jump through hoops, do drug, background and reference checks and was confirmed a go yesterday afternoon. So if any of you want to be in the bean club or share a bean club with a club member or neighbor or friend, let me know and I can slide you in. My last day is 9/5. I'm going back into the wine biz. :pinkele