Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Da Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 191

:pirate Ivy does you mom look like this? Does her head hurt.? Please,  continue to take care of her.

Hamish no mystery for us. Miss Susan left the door to the hotel open. You being brought up in the great outdoors only had to step away & as mom says " do your business" because that is how things were for you .

:catscat is no inside & so is pee inside. You must learn :rules

JJ any Irwin sightings ?

No plans for us to day but mom gets her bones & boobs xrayed today

Daphne & Bitzi who will just nap away 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

And there's no real point in going in just for Friday, so .......

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

:wave Hola! It's gonna be HOT today, prolly the HOTest day of the year so far but it awl falls apart tomorrow!  it will be 10 centipedes cooler and rainy for the neggst four days.

Mama and Daddiman wented to Mama's Auntie and Unkil lass nite.  Her Auntie turn 93 years old yessiday. She liked having them over. Her mind is sharp butt she habs some trubble walking so Mama made the coffee for her.

Miss Kathy please take care of yourself!  Stay home until neggst week, houndie orders!

We gots nuffing NOO really, we :heart awl our frends.

:wave Galina

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

She says twice weekly baffs might be in ma foochur.   Hay Mish, we hoomans often take DAILY showers; consider yourself lucky, sweet boy. Hope your itchies and owies will clear up :kiss2 So help me out; are you HAY Mish or HAM Mish please?

:yikes Miss Kathy and Misser Jim :eek Please take care of yourownselves!   And if you start to feel worse, call 911 stat!  :nod:nod

My back has been "out" for three days.  I'm thinking tripping over Merc and landing hard didn't help.    Are you puppers trying to KEEL your HOOMANS? You do realize they have the $$$ and the thumbs, don't you? :modstop it now

Nuttymeg, is the bat OK?

My goodness, Abby, you and your Mom are sure busy :grouphug

:wave for now!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Mornin!

I bin good girlie and didn’t run away no more. Well, Mistress didn’t give me any chance to. Myka, girl! We should meet up and go walkabouts sum time! Oh, Bitzi, you can come too!  Sounds like the lawn guy is a common thread here….

Ivy, your poor folks! Sounds like your mom got the worstest of it. You daddieman didn’t reck his herneea fix, did he?

I hope Archie kitteh is doing OK.

Abby, I can’t beleaf your Ma is still deelin wiff house ishoos!

Hamish, I’m glad you got a good report from the torturnarian. Sounds like you’re a roamer in the nite. You gotta wake your mummy up too. I suggest stompin on her wiff your gigantic feets, that ought to do it.

Lass nite for supper I got a noo flavor or Cesar meet. It was supposed to have a bacon and cheez toppin. It looked zaktly like alla the other ones. What a swizz!

Wags,

Lila

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Happy humpday! Hamish, you need a mandage. And a middle of the night potty break. Maybe your momma can put a bell on the door, so you can ring it when you need to go.

Archie is doing much, much better. Yesterday, I got home and took Gino out. When we came back, he was at the door waiting for dinner! He ate, then climbed on the couch with me, in his usual spot. He hung around for treats and bedtime food. This morning he tried getting on the vanity, but that will have to wait. He even tried smacking Dixie with the hurt leg!

Sherrie, we have all our :goodluck for you. That builder should be :brick.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Mummy says plez keep da hamish pikkies coming so she kan get her poopie fix vykaireously. Wut yam Ah chopped liver?

Isabella

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Howdy Doody Friends!

Cloudy and just waiting for the rains to start this morning.

Izzy, I can tell you from expeeryence that if there's a puppy around the rest of us *are* chopped liver!  At least Atom's sister will be not-a-puppy when she gets here.  In 11benty days!

Lila, Mom thinks all canned foods are actually made in the same factory and just have different labels put on cans of the same foods!!  :rolleyes:  Hahaha!  Now she's singing that song - Blinded by the light!  Wrapped up like a dood you know the "roamer in the night!!"

Hey Galina!  :wave    Hey Daphne and Bitzi!  :wave  Hey Antie Jennie!  :wave  Hey Miss Patsy!  :wave 

Miss Vanessa, sounds like Archie will be back to causing trouble really soon!

Ivy you got both yur Mom and Dad on in-active dooty!!  (Hahaha!!!  I said DOOTY!!!)  Try and knot wear yurownseff out with nursing and stuff!  :nod

Speaking of dooties, Hamish you gotta get it together little dood!  No poops and pees in the house!  :shakefinger   Miss Soozin Mom says a puppy can only hold it for as many hours as they are munths old - so Hamish should be able to go 3 hours.  You might need to set yur alarm and take him o-u-t in the night for a little while.  We are lucky - MOM is lucky!!! - cause our Dad is up all night and does the potty breaks then.

Merc, dood, chill out!  When the 'rents are away - or KNOT paying attention! - we can nap all day!!

Hey Abby!  Someday, you know, this should all be over!!

We are gonna be napping most of the day cause of the water falling from the sky.  If it does.  Whenever it does!  :dunno  It hasn't even started yet!

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

4 minutes ago, greysmom said:

Hahaha!  Now she's singing that song - Blinded by the light!  Wrapped up like a dood you know the "roamer in the night!!"

That's zaktly where it comes from!

I sleep all nite now that the next door lady dumped the boyfriend with the loud truck who werked swing shift, but she used to sing that to me alla the time.

Lila, also a (joker, smoker) midnite roamer

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Ma is swamped in training again.  I am doing OK.  I'll be back as soon as I can.  :wave

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Mummy sed she's coming home erlee! :yay

Um.. Hamish, it' nise dat yu got a gud hotel butt.... yu got a hole howse, tu.  Mebee does kittehs are tryin tu git yu in trubbul on porpoise. 

Miss Kathy - feel bedder.  Let Ivy nursemade yu!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hola!

It is so hot agin.  An we are tayard ob this.  Mom is leebin us tonite.  Fer 16 daze!  Si, she will knot be heer to let us owt at 11 PM, so Dad will haff to get up an do it.  Fank goodniss, she is knot far away---just wachin the kittehs---an will be home most ob the day ebery day. One ob the kittehs did hab to be put to sleep.  He wuz Moms faborit, an she will miss him.  Will be an eben eazier job, tho.  An I fink we will go to a pool party at Antie Marys this Sundy!  Had prime rib today---YUM!!

Oh, Miss Kathy, we feel yer payne!  Well, knot rilly, but we know you must be hertin, an are sendin good thots.

Hamish! You shure look sweet an innicent to be poopin an peein all ober the howse! I hafta atmit, I had a liddle problum in that area when I furst came too. Mom sed, One day, the lite will go off in her liddle hed.  An it did!  An sinse then, I hab knot had inny acksidents.  I hope the lite goes off in yer hed soon too.

We are happy that Archie is doin bedder!

Ja, ja, Miss Chris, Mom finks they just put differnt labels on eberyfing too!  An knot just dog food.  Eber reed a champoo bottel ingreedyents?  All pritty much the same, eben tho one sez it will do sumfin reel differnt frum the odders.  They just change the food colors. :nod

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

3 hours ago, KittyDaHownd said:

Mummy says plez keep da hamish pikkies coming so she kan get her poopie fix vykaireously. Wut yam Ah chopped liver?

Isabella

I no!  I no!    I git told all abowt Hermes All. Freakin. Day.  :bugeye    Hey!  Yur son!  Rite here!  Needing belly rubs and ear rubbies!!!!

3 hours ago, greysmom said:

:rolleyes:  Hahaha!  Now she's singing that song - Blinded by the light!  Wrapped up like a dood you know the "roamer in the night!!"

*snort* :rofl  Th e lyrics to that song have evaded me all my life.  I finally looked them up with Mr. Google.  Still don't make any sense. 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Uhm, Miss Chris?  I held it through the night every night until I escaped!  And my brudder Hart held it for over 9 hours on owr trip from MD to SC. He had four chances to go tinkle, and he did KNOT go.  I did, but only once in a nine hours.   Mummy says her Kramer never once had an accident in his crate and he was alone for 8.5 hours a day from three days after she got him.  I fink yu mite no some underachieving poopies!!

Auntie Miss Jennie, it is HAY MISH.  

Today I went to vist ma brudder Hart over at his howse.  Mummy was GOBSMACKED when Auntie Laze set up a pool for us in the driveway instead of in the very large fenced yard.  She said, "They won't go anywhere!"  Mummy did KNOT want to turn me loose, but she did.  And I immediately ran around the back of the shed where I COULD have easily gotten under the fence into the neighbor's yard wiff da goats and the gamecocks and the sad little chicken coop.  Finally Laze relented and we went into the fenced yard.  Mummy cud breath then.  But then Laze sid, "Let's take them inside" and Mummy almost stroked out wiff all 8 beeg dogs (well, two of them are small dogs) charging me.  It turned out ok, but it was KNOT a fun morning for her!

Den we came home and I power napped for a loooong time.  She mowered the grass, and the grass mower masheen stopped working.  She called the mower store, and they agreed to send someone out to pick it up and take it to the fixer shop.  Then she texted Laze who said she would come over and see if she could get it going.  Den of couse like magic Mummy tried it for the ten lebbentyith time and it started.  So she called the mower man to cancel.  But Laze showed up and she had ma brudder!!  So he got to see ma kittehs and ma yard again.  Den I nap again while Mummy finish up.  Den I got a turgey neck piece for ma luntch.  Den I took ANOTHER nap!  

It's very tiring carrying des clobberpaws around!

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Hamish, I spend the nyte in mi cayge and rarelee aks to go owt butt iffn I yam loose at nyte I neerlee awlwayz do a wee inna kitchin, so Mum no I can be Gud but choos to be Nottee!

Nuttymeg. 

Miss. Jennie, Monday’s bat, now named Alfeena, had had a couple of baths, objecting strongly throughout, when I saw her yesterday evening and has been eating hand fed mealworm innards. She is still pretty mucky and will take some time to get thoroughly clean. We just hope that she hasn’t ingested too much of the grease when trying to clean herself. I haven’t heard anything about her today.

We released three bats last night and another three came in today!

M.”E.”C.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hello me freends!

Well, momma-bear iz still abul to care fur us, butt barely. She goes like awww lookit liddle Haymish and we got FEED US MOMMA-BEAR, den she does. Butt right now we awr on da couch and I yam putting me pawpaw on herbs

Bye me freends!

Charlie wiff hisown fur brushed

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Saint's off to the vet to induce vomiting. I found a partially chewed up box of snail bait when I got home from work. He seemed fine but we're not taking any chances. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

He barfed and barfed and they will be home shortly with meds to make sure he doesn't get an ulcer. I might sneak some of his meds at this point. 

He's gonna be just fine. Poor big baby. He's all worn out and he looks really pitiful. He's getting lots of pets and snuggles and he seems ok with it, in a very manly and not needy way. :)