Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Da Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 191

Good worst day of the week! Oh, Kathy, how terrible! Please rest up and take it easy. And if you start to feel worse, call 911 stat!

Hamish, those might just be "kennel elbows". My lab had them, she got them from laying on hard surfaces. I think a good bath and a good diet will help you enourmously. Plus, of course, all that good lovin' from your momma.

Ladies, no more walkabouts!

Nauhteemeg, did you take a lesson from Gino? He was not as destructive yesterday, just some paper shredded. If it keeps him from destroying anything else, I'll leave the box of paper where it is.

I had to drag Archie out of his hidey-hole again this morning. I hope he went box, I know he had some water, but his appetite is still meh. I called the vet to ask for an appetite stimulant, so we will see what she says.

Speaking of orthopedic surgery, there's a guy in the UK they call the Bionic Vet. He's done some fracture repairs on some pretty serious cases. But, here's my thing--my sister had a very bad lower leg fracture, they repaired it, but it continues to this day to trouble her. Somedays she can't even walk. You wonder if amputation was maybe the better option, since the leg and foot will never be completely right.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Jim and Kathy!  Yikes!!  Take care of that concussion--they can be really nasty beasties. There are times I think Linus is determined to break my neck so I sympathize. 

Ivy you are a good nursehoundie; keep up the good work. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Kathy that's horrible. Resting is good. Myka tripped me years ago and I ended up with DRI - dog related injury and I'm certain I had a concussion. I was shaky and nauseous and dizzy. I also had a doozy of a black eye. 

LILA! knotty~ I did the same thin las nite. I didn't wait for my collar and leash and walked myself rite out to da park. It was pawsome!

No Myka it wasn't awesome

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Good luck on your I ‘pointmet today Miss ‘Lizabeff.

Thanks.  Yep.  Just as suspected.... I still have two eyes.  :nod

My back has been "out" for three days.  I'm thinking tripping over Merc and landing hard didn't help.

Kathy!  That's terrible!  :eek 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Howdy Doody Friends!

Gonna be sunny and hot all day today, then rain tamarrow!  :eek

:confetti Happy Birthday Mister Doug!!!  :confetti   No smoking at the caseeno!!  :shakefinger 

OMG IVY!!!!  Gosh that sounds horrible for yur Mom!  Hope she starts feeling more better today.  Did yur Dad pull his stitches or anything?  Hope he's OK too!

MYKA!!!  What is up with all you ladies taking yurseff on walkabouts?????  Please stop cause it makes my heart hurt!!!  :weep 

Good luck today at the vetamarian Hamish!

Mom chopped my toes yesserday.  I think I am disgustified.  Tho I did get a good treat afferwards - beef jerky!!  You guys gotta try that stuff!  It's the BOMMMMM!!!!  :chow 

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!!  :mexi2 

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Dis Hamish.  Yu can call me Ham ish iffen yu like.  Don't make me no nevermind!!  Granny Sandy thinks I shud be called Plum, but Mummy thinks that is girly.

I got an A+ at the vet!  No squirms, no fungus.  Just puppy chew marks and pressure sores.  Da vet said a more complete diet will help plus also no more being chewed on by ma brudders and sissies!  She said raw is fine but, "only if you toss the whole chicken into the pen and let them eat the entire bird!"  She said the kibble Granny Sandy picked out is fine--she prefers Royal Canin, but for now this will do.  Mummy is gonna keep up with the chicken backs and turggey necks, but in addition to a good, complete kibble wiff all the nootrishuns in it.  

I made a poo in the dining room (again) so now she habs barricaded me, poor sweet itty bitty me, out of there.  Da nerb!!  I been reel gud wiff ma tinkle tank.  It has eggstra large capasity and I only empty it outside (so far).  Plus also I can go all night wiff no break in da o-darkthirty of the night.

Da vet lady said she never seen such big paws on a puppy (puffs up chest)!!

Da breeder lady wanted to hold off until I was six hole munths old before gibbing me a rainbees shot, but Souf Carolina state law is "by 16 weeks" so I did get ma rainbees today.  Now I habs a nice green tag shape like a bell.

Den w......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

gallery_14387_3165_14194.jpg

Susan,  Marcai's Mister Bigglesworth (AKA Da Evil Won), and Sleekat's Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming and George (Driven by Chile) and Buck (Vogo Player)

Naughtee naughtee Hamish, just cos those kittehs poop in the house, doesn't mean you can, too.:shakefinger And it's good you got your rain-bees shot, now you can see all the other houndies at BBH.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Susan the breeder had Molly get her first rabies shot at 15 weeks. That was followed up by her first 'adult' shot on the one year anniversary, and she will now get one every three years. Six months seems like  a long time to delay protection for a fatal disease. Good move on getting Hamish protected today. 

Edited by cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 2 Year Old Teenager!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Ouch Miss Kathy! I'm sure Ivy will do great nursing of you.

Hamish seems to be settling in well and that's good that he's fungus free.

I missed out on a beach walk today. Apparently it would have been too far for me. Velvet had a great time though with her labradork friend called Marco. She says he's a bit odd and spends the whole time chasing his ball. She had a paddle in the sea and would have gone swimming if she'd been released from her lead.

Catch you later

Dippy x

Dippy (Dinky Dipstick) and Velvet (Redbrick Velvet). Remembering sweet handsome Rebel (Emporio Rebel).

Mammaa iz berree upsitid! Hur conbertabel roof getted slashd whilst sittin in ower dribeway a fyoo momfs ago. Hur finallee had da inshoorins peepel joost send hur a chek coz hur didint know ware too take it. Mi Unkel Scott tolded hur abowt a place in ower town. Hur hadded da day off so hur tookd it dare. Dey ar gonna reeplase da roof an its gonna cost abowt threehundred dollars LESS den da inshoorins chek! AND it will bee a blak roof insted ob da tan wun hur hatid! Hur is happee!

DA I dont care wot culur it is

CK mee eethur

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

That's good news on the new car top. My bro had a convertible years ago and he always left it unlocked (except for the glove box) so his top wouldn't get slashed

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Miss Kathy how are you feeling today ?  Dizzy ? wozzy  ? We hope you are OK. 

Myka,  mom's brother did the same thing. He had a convertible that he left unlocked so no one would cut the top. He also left a dollar or so in the ash tray so the robber wouldn't be mad if they didn't find money.

DA , Miss Halise got something good out of the slashing. A top with the color she wants plus some change from the insurance company. Now all she has to do is have them put the top on correctly so the  car's roof wont leak when it rains.

Hamish glad to hear you got a A+ from the vet . What kind of kibble are you eating ? Oh yes by the by the dining room is the room where the food goes into you not out of you. You are just a poopie so we  are sure you will figure that out. 

Well besides getting my DHPP shot today I  also got my nails chopped.  I was brave .

Just to keep things straight it was just Bitzi  who did the walkabout.

Daphne & her wondering sister Bitzi

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Miss kaffy!!!!!  Dat iz askeeree.

Nutmeg...ah do KNOT fink yu shud be in da dog howze...affer all she left yu an went owt an also left yu to do da gardening???  Sheesh...

Happy burday Laila's daddiman.

Hamish, wuz da toy on da cowch soft an go "MEEEOW???"

Lila...ah no dat dis wuz KNOT yur fawlt, ub corse, howebber, deez types ub fings do cawze da human harts to attack dem - an den dey go DED an den who wud gibz yu fuds?

Bitzi...yu too!!!!

Edited by mychip1

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hello me friends,

Tis eye da absythe Abby.  We been corrallin dem worker bees again.  We habs supervised dem carpenters, lectrricians, garage door peeps, sprinkler ob da yard peeps, and seberal others. Tomorrow is da big pow wow with da Woodlands Township for da permittin ob da trash issue.  Ma gots all herbs ducks in a row and is ready to proove dat dis house was built to accomodate a disabled person so dey must allow herbs to hab accomodations too.  Da first ob da hestimates has come in for da fixin ob da slopped grass, puttinin a flagstone sidewalk connecting da garage side door to da dribeway so she can roll dat huge trash recepticle without it tippin ober when full cause ob da angle ob da grass.  Wish herbs luck.

We is still waiting on da yard landscape guys to finishe fillin dem ruts in da back yard so Ma stops tipping over when she is tryin to locate our land mines we hid.   

Da Harris County folks is still trying to decide ifn da fence is placed wrong or if da foundation ob da house was put on da property wrong.  Maybe by da end ob da month we will know something.

Da Flex is still in da shop.  Da serbice guy sent a message dis morning dat da Flex was misbehavin and not letting their front end guy do his duty to replace da steering geers.

Da ding guy habs fixed da ding in da front fender that magically appeared while Ma was in Colorado.  Looked like a car door bumped into da fender and left a ding.  So, ifn we gots to dump da thing, the outside will be perfect.  Ma is gonna start searchin to see ifn she can find top dollar from someone for the Flex.

Hopes you is all healthy, well and wise.  Me misses tic ticing.  But, like Ma's fortune cookie said this week,  "This too shall pass soon".  We gots our pawsies crossed it is so!

Bye for now,

Abby back supervisin contractos AGAIN

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Hello me freends!

Wot's up wiff hooman tripping and houndies going on walkabouts!? Habs da whirled gone mad?

Liddle Hamish! Gud job on getting a gud report frum da bet lady!

Yesstirday momma-bear wuz owt walking us and a cat came strolling toward us free. Den aboot free feet away frum us or so, it realised its error and scuddaddled back and dat did it fur us! Frankie started to sing da song obs owr people and me and Zorro del galgo started lunging. Den da cat almost got hit by a bus, made a 180 degree turn bakk to us (we ware still outta control) a lady startid screaming, da cat den ran away into a yard nebah to be seen agin.

Den we resumed owr wolkie like da cibilized gentlemin dat we awr.

Butt I swear da cat lost at least two obs its 9 lives!

Charlie, who did knot catch da cat

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Yu gonna hav to try harder Charlie!

Nutmeg and Chancey who missed a kitteh the uvver day.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hola!

Dad sez fanks fer the birfday wishes!  They had a grate buffay an played the slots a liddle.  Mom lost, but Dad won!  An plusalso, gess whot?  We got prime rib an turnkey agin.  Oh, it is muy, muy deelishus.

OMD Miss Kathy!  We are so sorry you hit yer hed.  That is bery skeery, an we hope you will rest and feel bedder.  Pleese let us know how you are doin.  Si, dog reelated injeries are pritty commin. That's how Mom broke her ankel yeers bak.  Angel Tess stopped inna middel ob the dribeway, an Mom tripped rite ober her.  Immeedetly it wuz kleer that ankel wuz in BAD shape.  Mom went owt on a Sattidy nite to walk the dogs, an dint come back home till Toosday affernoon.

Ja, ja, Charlie, I know I shoodnt laff, but yer story did kreeate a bery ammoosin bisual. Ob corse, I gess if that cat had gone ded, it woodnt be so funny. An prolly knot so funny fer yer Mom when it wuz all takin plase.  Cibilized gentilmin....:lol

Good luck to you an yer Mom wiff alla those howse fings, Abby. We hope it will all be setteled soon.  This haz bin a looooong hawl fer you.

Aw Miss Vanessa, we hope Archie will be okay.

Grate to meet you in canine, Hamish.  You will lern the poopin rootine pritty soon, I fink. Doin grate on the peein!  Glad yer vet appoyntmint went well.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown