Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Da Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 191

Luk at dat leetle doggie....

Miss Ducky, fruutcake laff an laff at dat storee.  Oh, an greyt NOOwze on da Bee Nine!!!!

Misser Jim iz home!!!

Daddiman an granny left at arownd elebbenlebben on da clock lass nite. He teggsted Fruutcake dat he had dropped granny off an wuz back at da partment in NOO Jersey arownd three ub da a.m.  He had to be at himz wurkjob by sebben twentee....so he wuz a leetle tired wen dey tawked on himz way to wurk.

Well...we are sad to say dat Fruutcake luked reel close at da pichure an it iz KNOT Irwin.  It luks lots an lots like himz, but it iz KNOT himz.  She iz broke ub da hart.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I have been a bit absinthe, sorry! I'll just say:
:o:D:wub::thumbs-up:huh2:grouphug:b-day:drama:Slayer

Miss Jennie

Pee Ess -where are Miss Kerry and Pippin?????

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

:wave Hola!  We’re getting funderboomers agin this afternoon, whot else is new.

We like B9 boobie lumps Miss Ducky!

Ivy we’re happy your Daddyman came home, look after him hokay?

Mister Doug…..were rooting for you, keep up the no smoking, you’re gonna beat this!

Kibo :wave hola! 

‘Lil Iggy Squeeeee!

Oh it’s KNOT Irwin that’s sad.  We hope he still comes home .

Oh you moosic folks lass week…Ifn you want to see and hear the whole SoundOB Moosic piece, it was put up over the weekend.  It’s from his CD 2 yeerz ago. Mama is still keeping an eye out for the whole concert. (P.S. Here's Phantom of the Opera as well, just ran into that again.)

Enzo did GREAT at the vet yesserday, he was all “Pet me, pet me” and the ‘rents are happy about that! Here he is waiting for the Noo vet lady to come in.

68636744_1041067682756632_32451634292745

:wave Galina  

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Gud morning!   Momma and Daddy are both home today!   Momma is watching to see that Daddy follows doctor's orders and one ob his orders is that it is important to walk, walk, walk!   So I took him for a walk after Momma asked me.   We did a nice walk and now we are back.   Momma sed he shuld be doing this ebery 4 hours.  I will get lots ob walks today!  He can knot take Beka cuz she likes to run on her walks!

Look at that kewt leetle iggy!   Squeeeee!

Nice :digicam ob Enzo!

Miss fruitcake Robin, I am sorry that wuz knot a pikkie ob Irwin  :( 

Merc, I lubs the :digicam ob you in the pool!  :beatheart 

:wave  Kibo! 

Ivy, heading off to :nappy before walking Daddy again.....

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Ivy take good care of Mr Jim. We hope he is a good patient.

Ms Dr Fruitcake we are sorry that cat was not Irwin.  Didn't you recently get another cat ?  Do you think that is the reason Irwin left ?\

Yes Miss Jenny is right where are Pippin & Miss Kerry ?

Enzo glad you got a good report from the vet.

Daphne & Bitzi  facing another day of humidity with bummers.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Sigh...Gino and Archie got into it last nite over the food bowl. I think Gino got ahold of Archie's front leg and it broke when he tried to get away. The girls get barked and snarked at, they run away. Archie has to show he's the big man of the house. I know they are just doing what is natural, can't blame Gino for being protective of his food (not with me, though) since he was bullied at his kennel. The bill is going to be up there, luckily the surgeon is the one who has worked on my pets before. She's pretty sure of her plan, but was going to reevaluate once she got going.

And then Gino went on a hunger strike again this morning. Sorry you're tired of same old-same old, but there isn't anything different!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Ivy...ah did KNOT no dat yu wur a fiscal therapiss!

Daphne, we fawt ub dat - tho misser Irwin is used to da barn kitteh on da property - and he habz had anudder kitteh in da past...tho KNOT fur a wile.

Da reel difference iz dat he wuz KNOT an eggsperiensed owtdoor kitteh....an he had juss been sitting owt on da deck wif us at sebben lebben thurtee ub da ebening an walked down da stares.  Wen ah calt him an hower later he wuz gawn.  He had been going up an down doze deck stares fur weeks an seemed fine.  

But in case wut yu pointed owt iz tROO, we habz kept luking figuring sumwun wud habz seen himz if he ran away frum home.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

49 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Gud morning!   Momma and Daddy are both home today!   Momma is watching to see that Daddy follows doctor's orders and one ob his orders is that it is important to walk, walk, walk!   So I took him for a walk after Momma asked me.   We did a nice walk and now we are back.   Momma sed he shuld be doing this ebery 4 hours.  I will get lots ob walks today!  He can knot take Beka cuz she likes to run on her walks!

Merc, I lubs the :digicam ob you in the pool!  :beatheart 

Ivy, I bet yu are de bestest nursehoundie in de whirled.  :wub:

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Howdy Doody Friends!

Gonna be anuther very warm and sunny day here, then we get more clouds and maybe sprinkles by the weekend.

Lila, it has KNOT been too hot here, really, and Mom keeps the window chilly airs blowing and blowing. So the house is knot too warm.  I am back to eating real good now that I maded my point!!

Dr Robin we are very sorry that Irwin hasn't come home yet.  This is sad.  Not only him being gone, but knot knowing really what happened.  :kiss2

Ivy you are a excellent nurse houndie!!  I hope you are getting paid good unyun wages in kibbles and treats for all yur hard work!!!

Wait!  There was a picture of Merc in the pool???  Gotta go find that nugget of awesomeness!!  :rofl

Miss Kerry is probly taking a soshul meedya break again.  Sumtimes she hasta do that with her depressure and everything.  It's OK.  They will be back sometime!

Miss Vanessa, I bet it's knot the food.  If I was to have a argument around my food and food bowl I would KNOT EVER eat out of it again!!  Sorry Gino hurted the kitteh, but he shouldn't be lurking around the food bowl of a resource garder anyway!!!  :shakefinger  ;) 

Mom is frustrated cause she is knot receiving her emails in her Outlook program properly and she does knot know why.  She spended an hour this morning trying to figger it out and didn't!  :rolleyes:

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Hiya!

Miss Ducky, what is that leddle iggy’s name?

JJ, I’m so sad that really was knot Irwin. :(

Ivy, you’re takin reel good care of your daddieman!

Oh Gino, what did you do?!?! I hope Archie can get fixed up good.

Nuthin innerestin to report from here. It’s a nice cool day, good for sleepin. Oh, yessirday I was out in the backyard and the naybor espanio was barkin at me. I reelly don’t mind anymore and will wag at her and sniff her thru the fents. Anyways, the espanio’s lady hooman was heard to say, “Brandy, be nice to Lila.”  :lol

Wags,

Lila, deservin of respect

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Goodness, these long weekdays in training are sapping Ma's energy and keeping me from my friends.  it is really knot fair considering the toe choppinbg and the baff and all the other indignities I suffer.

Lookit them gams!  Miss Elizabeth habs such lubly limbs.  Um, Ma says I better qwit whilst I am ahead.  :blush  Good for the purkle tape!

Gino, I am right dare wif you in the no sharing category.  Most especially my bed is what I do knot wanna share.  Plus also, cats can just qwit staring and stealing food!  Uh oh.  Breaking Archie's leg was prolly knot the best course ob action Gino.  MIss Baness, I hope that surgery werks just right.
Miss Banessa, how great that you hab a friend libing where you can play together!

Come home Irwin!

Laila, I'm glad your Dad's surgery is scheduled and is knot an flaming emergency.  HOw great taht you Mom can trabel to Spain!  I'm sending smoke-free vibes to you Dad.

B9 :confetti

Oh my goodness, Miz Ducky.  What a little cutie pie Iggy!

Good job at da vet, Enzo.

I got a teaser for you...'member dat hose baff we had lst weekend?  Well, Nate got us some sweet revenge!  :evil  Now you gotta...wait for it...

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Nate, did you make a stinky in the house?:evil

I'm not blaming Gino for acting like a dog--Archie is a thickhead, he does not learn. He thinks Gino will be the same as Johnny and Sasha, backing off from him. And he takes cheap shots when Gino walks by. He always wanted to be the top cat when Terry was around, but Terry could still kick his butt!

The girls have learned, Johnny would growl at Bibbi when she would snake around his legs, and she'd ZOOM out of the room (she loves on dogs for some weird reason!). Dixie got snarked at for getting too close to Gino when he was laying down, now she creeps around him and finds another route.

It's WindsDay everwon!  And, it is NOT nice and cool here, Lila.  It is hot and very humid.  Blech.  It was raining this morning, so I didn't mind missing my morning jog as much.  Guest is doing her very best, which is better than I actually thought she could do!  We got a CAR RIDE last night and went to our local community area where the library is.  Next to it is a kidlet park and a nice path and a creek and a bridge and a lake!  We got a wonderful snifferfest and a decent walk around the lake and creek and paths that are NOT full of sharp rocks!  Plus, as soon as we got home, the skies opened up, so we didn't even get wet.  Double plus - these field trips are going to take up so much time in the evening that we won't get our toes chopped until the weekend!  :offwall

Scooter's Mom, our dewpoint is in the 70s, too.  Yuck, yuck and more yuck. 

:brushteeth has a class tonight, so we get another field trip - this time to the closest covered bridge.  There's a path along the creek there, too, so I know Sherman is going to love it.  We haven't tromped around there since before he got here, so that will be fun.  

That's an iddy biddy iggy!  I hope she isn't as worried as she looked.  Poor liddle bug.  

Ouch, Archie!  Guest had a kitteh break a leg when she was in high school.  It was Sheba's hind leg and she used that cast as a club.  You could hear her clomping all over the place.  She was a black kitteh and that cast was twice as big as she was, being a hind leg all stretched out, and was HOT PEENK.  We hope your surgery goes well.  

Ivy, you getting Missr Jim up and about as ordered?  Keeping these two-leggers on a schedule is hard work!  

Lila, I am glad that you are being respected.  Now, if some respect could work its way here, . . . .  

Laila, you hanging in there ok?  No caffeine and no nicotine because you are told to doesn't make people very patient even when they are doing their very best!  I know how grumpy Guest can be when she doesn't get enough sleep.    

We are so sorry that wasn't Irwin.  

Guest was greeted with not just one, but TWO mole heads this morning!  I told her to watch her step, literally and figuratively, since that is the equivalent of a horse's head in your bed!  She has her suspicions as to who did it, but the kittehs are NOT telling.  She is not a fan of killing things, but she does make exceptions for moles since they cause holes in my doggie yard.  

We saw a momma deer with two babies by the workshop this morning!  Cute and everything, but she needs to stay out of the flowers!  Guest wants the higher fence up yesterday. 

Anyway, the contractor man is here to look at my screened porch to see how we can make it bigger on a smaller budget!  Paws crossed that will work.  It gets crowded out there with 3 dogs, 3 kittehs and two people.  We keep pushing the people to leave, but they are too dense.  

Hi, Daphne!

Hope everwon have a good day!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star   

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Surgery tomorrow, the Dr is the best, she was already booked up. She did Sasha's tieback, Terry's liver biopsy and tumor removal & resection.

Guest, I will take your moles if you take my waspspspspspsps. They were making a big old nest under the eaves, you'd think they'd learn after being sprayed multiple times. My mom's cats used to bring her SHREWS, the dog would bring the moles.

Miss Vanessa, you can keep your waspspspsps!  I will happily give you the sssssssnakes that Milo likes to bring.  Thankfully, no poisonous ones!  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Hola!  Dad had to leeb at O'Dark erly this mornin fer his testin.  Boff tests went pritty well, tho he dint get home till affer 1:00.  We shood see the resoolts in his chart tomorra, an I gess they will let us know if innyfing seems off.  If there is a problum wiff his hart, he woodnt hab the opin insishun sergery, I fink, eben tho it wood be bedder inna long run.

Oh, Dr. Robin, we were so hopin that kitteh wuz yer preshus Irwin.  We are feelin sad.

Miss Jerilyn, we nebber herd ob that Lodge 49.  Sownds hebby, but innerestin.

Yay fer Miss Ducky an B9!

Merc, nise pool pic!

"Miss Nancy, I am of the same thought as you about things that haven't happened yet.  It's my filos  pheelos  opinion that if you expect the worst and it happens you will not be disappointed and if the worst doesn't happen you will be pleasantly surprised."  :lol:  Ja, ja, Miss Noo Carol, that is eggsackly how Mom finks!

Hola, Kibo!  Is grate to hab annudder Galgo barkin.  Glad you are likin life in OhCanada wiff yer wunnerful noo fambily.

Oooh, whot a kewt, teeny, tiny Iggy!

Enzo, you look grate at yer vet appoyntimint.  Glad it went well.  Dad sez fanks fer alla the non smokin inkeragemint werds.  He is doin rilly good. An fanks fer the smoke free vibes frum you, Spirit---ebery bit shure helps!  Si, Fancy, yestiddy wuz RILLY hard fer Dad. But he got fru it!!!

Ivy, sownds like yer Dad is doin good.  Walks are benefishul fer eberybuddy.

Oh, no, Miss Vanessa!  We are so sorry abowt Archie. Sendin good thots fer his sergery.

Hope yer pooter gets werkin soon, Miss Chris.  We had sum trubbels yestiddy.  There wuz a big storm wiff HOOGE boomers, an sumfin went KRACKELSNITCH an owr pooter stopped werkin!  Dad got fings goin agin, but we dont know how.  He is Mr. Ficksit.

Yikes, Fancy, 2 mole heds!  You shure got a lotta wildlife arownd yer howse.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I think krackelsnitch is a marvelous word!!  

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Gud eevning frendz, we howpe yu ar awl well. We ar sorree yu hav KNOT seen Irwin kitteh JJ.

Fancy we know awl abowt that rode “top dressing” ‘cos thay dun that to awl the rodes  on ower estayte  a fyoo week’s ago. Thay did roller it down tho. Thayre bin loose stones abowt fower week’s now.

We wentid to see Missr. R. wiv Mum yesseday. He did KNOT tayke mutch notiss ov us but uvver owld peepuls did, tho wun neerlee strangul me wen she wud KNOT let go ov mi kollar..

it bin rayning tuday so we did KNOT get owt fower ower waak until aytelebbenty o’klok this eevning.

Gud luk Missr. Doug. The Daddyman that we did KNOT know stopped smoking the day he waz towld he had lung cancer - Mum sed it waz a bit layte then!

Bed tyme now, Gud nyte wagz to awl ower frendz.

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

1 hour ago, Patsy said:

I think krackelsnitch is a marvelous word!!  

Totully  :nod

Mummy posted a pickshur on me on de FB. I wuz helping hur wiff hur nittin.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Lila, the itty bitty iggy is named Gia. So far everyone is getting along but I will be happy to see her leave. I'm so afraid I will break her. I keep her on a leash in the house and walk her in the yard on one too. She's so tiny she just might be able to limbo under the fence gate.  Did I post about why she needed a new home in a hurry? If not, let me know and I'll post it.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:(    Irwin

Awwwww  Gia 

OUCH  Archie

:shakefinger  Gino

:thumbs-up  Enzo

This afternoon Nigel and I spread some canine love at our local drop in centre for severely disabled adults 

gallery_21971_3279_4012.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Ruby (Watch Me Dash),Nigel (Nigel) and Sid (Peteles Tiger)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope,BillieJean,Bandit and especially Nixon (Starz Sammie) waiting at the Bridge.