Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeofNE

Da Whirled Famuss Unruly Boys Chat Club Part 191

Yappy birfday Auntie Vanessa!

Tiny and Abby

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

12 hours ago, macoduck said:

Kathy, here's a funny story about Mr Ducky's hernia surgery:  He was still in the Marines so his bilateral surgery was done at the Naval Hospital. He was instructed to bring a pair of boxer shorts (undies) instead of his tighty-whities. He came home groggy and it was a few days later when he tried to recall some laughter he heard when the Navy corpsmen were helping him dress post-op. :hehe  I then had to confess that I'd written something on his boxer shorts.  :hehe   "Join the Navy, see the world...and Gunny's groin".  :gmark

:rofl

So... wait...   Yu were Gunny and Ducky?  

:whisper  Dare's a Elmur Fudd joke in dare sumware.

Happee Birfday Banessa!

wun day late

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Well, we were/are Mac and Ducky. Gunny = USMC Gunnery Sgt. retired.

Decades ago I only went by Duck when I lived on the island. Got a dog and named him Buck. :P

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

50 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Well, we were/are Mac and Ducky. Gunny = USMC Gunnery Sgt. retired.

Decades ago I only went by Duck when I lived on the island. Got a dog and named him Buck. :P

Yes, I got the military reference but the Gunny, Ducky was too funny to resist.

Good news, Miss Nancy!  Happy that you can go to Spain and sit on your pets.   :nod

"Irwiiinnnn, Irwiiinnn, go into the trap, all are welcome . . . . "  Wait.  Cancel that last part . . . don't want him bringing home any wild critters!   :rolleyes:

Going back to my books now.  We are still hot and humid humid humid.  I'm hiding indoors until the dew point goes down below 70 degrees.  :f50:

Happy birthday to those celebrating and Happy Tuesday to everyone else 'cause we all need something to celebrate!!!  :balloonparty

Miss Noo Carol

Mornin!

Mistress reports no more mousie issues! :yay She didn’t put any cat foods in that basemint though and them kittehs seems kwite pleesed to have alla their foods upstairs.

Happy late birthday Miss Vanessa! :blowcandle

Happy gotcha Charlie atta sitter! :balloonparty

Ivy, is your daddieman comin home today?

JJ, great noos bout the Irwin sighting! I hope they can catch him up. Would he go to Fruutcake iffen he saw her?

Laila, I’m glad for the good report for your daddieman. Mayhaps your folks can relax a bit now.

I hope Enzo does OK at the torturnarian today.

Mistress’ friend came over lass nite to watch the seasin premier of their favrit show. She was up past her bedtime and hadda get up early cause of them cats and couldn’t do werk from home today. So she’s pritty tired. :coffee Me too aktually, I’m going back to bed.

Wags,

Lila

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

It's TootsDay everwon!  And, I don't know when, if ever, I will be able to get a walk again!  The peeps got home from work yesterday to find that they oiled and chipped our street - for a mile in either direction!  For those of you that don't know, because heaven knows Guest never heard of this before moving here, oil and chip is basically thin tar and slivers of rock painted onto the road top.  It's loose for quite a while until cars pound it into the tar base.  And, as slivers implies, it is SHARP and hurty on the feets!  Last time they just did sections of the road and we were able to avoid most of it, but it is what caused my corns.  It means that we will be forced to go on a car ride to somewhere and park and walk from there.  That's not too big of a deal on the weekends, but workday mornings is a no way, no time for that and it will be tricksy at night because we also would like our dinner before 9:00!  There really isn't many hop skip and jump places for us to do that and the battlefield is still 15 minutes or so and crowded still.  Sigh.  They did take us for a drive for a short walk last night and it will be raining all evening tonight, so Guest feels like we have a breather.  :brushteeth has class tomorrow night, so we will be on an adventure then since dinner won't be an issue!  Except for us houndies and *I* will gladly wait to get a walk first. 

We have been very very remiss in commenting on Irwin and truly hope he decides to allow himself to be caught.  Friskies canned cat food is the bomb!  So is Fancy Feast.  Come on home, Missr Irwin!

Miss Nancy, that's all good news!  Sorry you freaked and fretted so much.  Guest does the same thing, but then when it is time to really be freaked and fretted, she is all freaked and fretted out and can just jump into it.  Her problem is that she always anticipates the absolute worstest scenario possible (she simply cannot help herself) and 99.9999% of the time, it's nowhere near as bad and she got a zillion more gray hairs for nuthin.  Personally, I don't think a bunch of hares would be a BAD thing - fun for us! - but she is of a different thought. 

Ducky has the bestest stories!  And, they are TRUE!  

Hope you had a good birthday, Miss Vanessa!

Well, the new garage guy is here to get his check and to see how things are going.  I need to get some good pets and I don't want to miss the chance to shed on someone, so I better go!

Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Good blechy hoomid worst day of the week! I got my tiramisu, Gino got a doggie ice cream, the cats got the usual. And I got my SCE&G rebate check, a whopping $17! How many billions did they waste on that powerplant?

Gino is so funny, he snarked at the cats again this morning and then stepped in the water bowl! Hoisted by his own petard.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hola!  Well, Dad is bein tested big thyme today!  When they sed they wood skedoole those tests fer him, we dint fink they wood do it so riteawayqwik!  Si, his tests are tomorra!  So doo to rools, he cant hab INNY nickoteen or caffeen today atall (24 owers afore the tests). Sum ob those rools are fer the stress test an sum are fer the poolmonary funckshun.  So he is feelin pritty stressed, cawse is one fing to know you are knot doin sumfin cawse YOU want to, an annudder fing to knot do sumfin cawse you CANT.  An plusalso, Simon pooped all ober the bak ob the cowch! He haz nebber dun that.  We had a sheet there cawse he likes to lay up there, an Dad just frew it owt, but still wuz bery yucky furst fing inna mornin.  We are kinda wurried abowt Simon.  The last 2 daze, he haz bin habbin moore acksidents, just like his angel brudder Sam.  We hope it duz knot meen he is on that downhill slide like Sammy.  Mom is takin him to the vets on Fursday to get checked owt.  Poor Simon.  I know he duznt meen to do that.

Ja, ja, Miss Ducky, you shure dint meen fer alla Misser Duckys core men to see that messidge, did you?  But I unnerstand why they wood laff an laff.  My Dad wuz a Marine too!

Oh, Fancy, we hab seen those oiled an chipped rodes, an they are horribel!  Eben unner car tyres, they are a payne in you know ware.  I cant imagin whot they wood do to yer poor paws.  But si, you hab to stay away frum them---awreddy they did too much dammige to yer feets.  Miss Cindy, you fink so much like my Mom!  She allays finks the wurst too.  I know you boff shood "bisoolize whot you want to happin", but is much eazier sed then dun. She is also like you when it is thyme to be freeked---she is awmost impty ob freeks an just haz to do whot haz to be dun.

Gino, dont know whot you hab in yer mind, but bein "hoysted by yer own petard" duznt sownd like inny fun atall!

Miss Jerilyn, whot is yer faborit show you stayed up to wach?  Mom is disgusted wiff herownself, but she haz a gilty pleshure, an it is Bacheler in Pairadice.  OMD, she can go frum the sooblime to the ridicoolus!  They finniched Seesun 1 ob The Sinner, an started Seesun 2 last nite.  It is a kinda disturbin show, but shure holds yer innerest.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila, and kitty Simon
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily and Sam
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oohrah! to Isabella

I juss notissed dat muh Daddyman's Navy tattoo shows in dis pickshur ob us.  Muh grampa and unkuls wuz also Navy men. 

Mummy sed, "Navy dotter all hur life, will knot be a Navy wife" butt den she married a veterninarian vegementarian  veteran!

Yeah... I no...knot de same fing.

35356734_10156485733743910_9086145237587329024_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQnfqgLa_6xAHJY9tXfawXSypkOpP1JW1hlDjxxhZv8QwVeNifFwQukiHqFZhFcC_sc&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=c179c986ebc87e410b74c2abcac83df6&oe=5DE78D7F

Ja, ja, Miss Ducky, you shure dint meen fer alla Misser Duckys core men to see that messidge, did you?  But I unnerstand why they wood laff an laff.  My Dad wuz a Marine too

Oh, yes. I was counting on those corpsmen to see it.  :D 

Ooh rah to our other USMC families.

Had my diagnostic mammogram and breast ultrasound today. For a lump. Declared benign!

Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Howdy Doody Friends!

Gonna be sunny and hot today.  Too warm for sunbaffing affer noon, but it should be good if we get out this morning.

Fancy, when Mom was in hi skool, like 500 years ago, they lived in the country and had that stuff dun to their road every year!!  The tar always got all over everybuddys cars and smelled yukky for weeks!  Maybe they could just drive to the end of the tar and walk from there?

Hahahaha!!!  My Dad was a Navy dood.  He was onna submareen, and a knot-so-big boat in the oshun, and based with a army corp in Da Nang.  He was a radio dood guy.  Mom's Dad and alla his bruthers were in the military too.  Mostly the air forces, but sum of her kuzzins were mareens.  

Laila, it's always hard when the kittehs start to go downhill.  :bighug

Lila, there was probly a mouse down there for the kitteh foods!!

Miss Ducky!!!  :yikes    Glad everything turned out OK tho!!

Nothing much going on around here.  I been not eating good for a few days, but since I got them all nice and worked up about it, I decided to go back to eating again!  :lol  That's a great game!!

Have a super awesome day friends!

Toodles!

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),

Laila, tell your mom the show Mistress watched was Lodge 49. It’s on AMC. It’s the 2nd seesin and you do pretty mutch need to see seesin 1 to know what the heck is going on. It is vary diffrent and kinda weerd but lubley. Also on AMC is The Terror. She didn’t watch it yet, but it’s a skary one. It’s set in the Japanese intermint camps, which is a part of history whitch has bin mostly swept unner the rug.

Your mom is like my Mistress, her saying is, “I can handle anything in the moment, it is the fear of the unknown which will be my un-doing”.

Miss Duck, how was it to be on the other side of the boobie skwishin? Glad all is well!

Whiskey, has it bin reel hot there? I’m knot vary greedy when it’s hot. Also tell your Mom you want sum Cesar wet food mixed wiff the kibbles. That’s good stuff! Oh hey, I juss found out that Mistress' best friend is going to Porkland tamarra! Look for her and tell her you know me. :P

Wags,

Lila

Edited by Jerilyn

gallery_22128_3329_11266.jpg
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Kitteh Irwin, you really shuld check out that trap!

Miss Ducky, you are a tricksy won!  

Yay for B9!  :confetti 

Miss Nancy, I am glad Misser Doug knows whot is going to happen and when.   I hope he is able to manage knot smoking for his testes!

My Momma's daddy wuz a Marine.   He wuz in WWII and Korea.

My Daddy came home from the hospital today!  :yay:yay:yay      We were soooo glad to see him.   He is bery sore but he habs medicines that are helping.   Oh Merc, my Daddy saw whot you wrote about the cone ob shame...…  :unsure 

Ivy, who thinks the cone ob shame wuz a funny comment

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Fancypants/Miss Cindy said:
Miss Nancy, that's all good news!  Sorry you freaked and fretted so much.  Guest does the same thing, but then when it is time to really be freaked and fretted, she is all freaked and fretted out and can just jump into it.  Her problem is that she always anticipates the absolute worstest scenario possible (she simply cannot help herself) and 99.9999% of the time, it's nowhere near as bad and she got a zillion more gray hairs for nuthin.  Personally, I don't think a bunch of hares would be a BAD thing - fun for us! - but she is of a different thought.   

Miss Nancy, I am of the same thought as you about things that haven't happened yet.  It's my filos  pheelos  opinion that if you expect the worst and it happens you will not be disappointed and if the worst doesn't happen you will be pleasantly surprised.  :lol:

Picturing Gino tangling with the water dish that obviously waited until he was distracted by the cats to ambush him.  :rotfl

Good news, Ms Ducky!!  :yay

Yay! for Misser JIm. :yay

Edited by ScootersMom

Miss Noo Carol

1 hour ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

My Daddy came home from the hospital today!  :yay:yay:yay      We were soooo glad to see him.   He is bery sore but he habs medicines that are helping.   Oh Merc, my Daddy saw whot you wrote about the cone ob shame...…  :unsure 

Ivy, who thinks the cone ob shame wuz a funny comment

:blush:blush

Oh My Goodness!  

You guys are amazingly generous. 

Kibo says    "Muchas Gracias for the donaciones  towards my Veterinaria costs.   I had some quiropractia from the nice lady called DocMorag last week and will get more in another 10 days .  Mam says I will probably get jabbed by some little agujas but Nigel says they dont hurt and I will probably quedarse dormido.   So far life in Canada is bueno" 

gallery_21971_3279_4012.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Ruby (Watch Me Dash),Nigel (Nigel) and Sid (Peteles Tiger)

Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope,BillieJean,Bandit and especially Nixon (Starz Sammie) waiting at the Bridge.

Meet my tiny temporary foster iggy. Wasn't planning on this :preggo but it was an emergency pickup. She's 3 years old and only weighs 6 lbs but is healthy.
She came with her own tiny dog bed. I'll be transporting her toward Charlotte NC this weekend.
68543250_2426146764377080_21222102694289

tiny hada siggy.png

Hey! A Little Charlina!!!!  :wave

Mam and Kibo!!  :thumbs-up

Ivy, we're glad yur Dad is home!!

Have a awesome sleeping friends! 

Good Night! 

Whiskey Bisket Samba Boy!  :mexi2

Chris - Mom to: Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Lilly, and Felicity ( DeLand )

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), and Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby),