Jenny as Art

My son, daughter-in-law and grandson came over yesterday for a pasta dinner and, of course, to meet Jenny. My son and grandson, would-be Picassos, drew their impressions of Jenny on the dry-erase board in the kitchen. I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted!  :dunno

Grandson drew Noodle Horse and son drew Jenny.

large.1960433788_JennyArt.JPG.dc3b06a4e827d7e22231e05fac348e77.JPG

Edited by LaFlaca

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Just now, EllenEveBaz said:

Spray that white board with a sealer to keep it as the eternal treasure that it is!  

:hehe

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

What she said! Wonderful!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I told the boys that I was going to get tattoos of the drawings. They thought it was a great idea. 

23 hours ago, LaFlaca said:

I told the boys that I was going to get tattoos of the drawings. They thought it was a great idea. 

Those would make excellent tats!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

40 minutes ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Those would make excellent tats!

Especially the Noodle Horse. I’m seriously considering.