Perfect Place to Poop

Aka PPP

I realize this is a serious matter that takes a great deal of searching, thought, weighing options. But, it’s your own freaking back yard Conner, and it’s a million degrees out there. Just do it already! :lol

Edited by Remolacha

Shades of being at my daughter's in Maryland when it was hotter than hell standing on the back deck yelling "KK go poop" over and over. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

And just get 'er done all at once! Not three or four little poops 5 minutes apart different spots in the yard!  :riphair  And don't tease me by squatting, changing your mind, and then starting the process all over again.  It's 105F out here and the mosquitos are the size of aircraft carriers.  

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

aka PPP :rofl

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

That's mah boy!!!  :lol

We have Snickers and foster Miss Kate visiting Petunia today.  It was like Poopfest 2019 out there when they arrived. Then they all went back outside for a second round after about 45 mins.  Really? It's a hundredelebenty degrees out there girls.....:dunno

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Baz was a little obsessive-compulsive about where to poop on walks.  Everything had to be juusssttt right -- certain number of unhindered strides (no driveways or bushes), flat ground or sloping at correct angle, no distractions such as a car in the distance ... .  Lots of times he would awkwardly assume the position (he was almost 32" at the shoulders and looked like he had been put together with leftover parts from a tinkertoy set), only to "Nope, nope, it isn't right."  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

:lol

Ruby would only poop on tall grass or bushes. 

Sid trots along  quite quickly, sniffing, sniffing sniffing.... then just slams on the  brakes and goes. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

2 hours ago, LaFlaca said:

And just get 'er done all at once! Not three or four little poops 5 minutes apart different spots in the yard!  :riphair  And don't tease me by squatting, changing your mind, and then starting the process all over again.  It's 105F out here and the mosquitos are the size of aircraft carriers.  

:rofl exactly!

Freddie Mercury is the worst in the world.  I call it the ADD Circle of Poop.  He will start on one side of our lot and end up 80 feet to the side and 40 feet to the rear before he finds it right place, all the time doing circles, practice squatting,and changing his mind.  It is pretty impressive to watch.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

12 hours ago, GreyTzu said:

Freddie Mercury is the worst in the world.  I call it the ADD Circle of Poop.  He will start on one side of our lot and end up 80 feet to the side and 40 feet to the rear before he finds it right place, all the time doing circles, practice squatting,and changing his mind.  It is pretty impressive to watch.

:rofl

12 hours ago, GreyTzu said:

OK Freddie Mercury, you win! :lol

1 hour ago, DesiRayMom said:

Hero does the   "turd....step,step,step......turd.......step,step,step......turd......step,step,step........

I look like a bobbing duck trailing along behind.

Ah yes, the poop walk, or laying a trail as I used to call it with Fletcher. Boy never produced a pile ‘o poop in his life :lol

Piper The Perfect was a hound who needed to find just the right spot for each deposit.  In his yard, he always pooped along the west fence line, but the drama involved in finding just the right 6" spot for the current job at hand was really fun to watch.  He'd trot back and forth along the fence, pause and squat a couple of times, only to change his mind and trot on to continue the quest.  I miss that boy so much.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Piper    :grouphug

Beka has a preference for low ornamental grasses, of course in someone else's front yard.    Then I am digging through the grasses to pick it all up!

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Aiden doesn’t circle, and he’s not terribly picky about the bush he chooses to decorate :lol

Aiden 1-4, Bush Pooper. 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Grace's morning poop is nice and firm and she deposits it on short grass so it's easy to pick up. The afternoon poop is usually done on long grass but is more squidgy and moulds itself more easily around it....:bugeye:dunno

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

I wonder if owners of other breeds have such a fascination with their dogs' excrement and modus of defecation.   Fancy way of saying - are we (Greyhound owners) the only ones obsessed with their dogs' poop and pooping habits?   :dunno  :P

8 hours ago, HeyRunDog said:

Grace's morning poop is nice and firm and she deposits it on short grass so it's easy to pick up. The afternoon poop is usually done on long grass but is more squidgy and moulds itself more easily around it....:bugeye:dunno

Squidgy......:laughitup

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".