Purina Weight Circles

Is anyone still collecting them? I have a few saved and I feed Purina so there will be more available.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

57 minutes ago, 4My2Greys said:

I called Friday and left a message, but haven't heard back. I just left a message through FB so hope to hear something soon. Thanks for offering them Jan and Pam. 

Thank you! 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I was told that Purina did away with that program. I checked it out and this is what I found.

To be eligible for Purina Pro Club, you must be a breeder or personally care for 5 or more dogs or cats. It’s free and easy to sign up. Just complete the 2 part application (member/pet profiles) to start taking advantage of Purina Pro Club’s many benefits.

Please note: Institutional organizations, such as rescue groups, humane societies
or animal shelters do not qualify for the Purina Pro Club Program.

Jan, I'm sorry I don't know this, but do you care for 5 dogs and/or cats yourself? If so you could take advantage of the program. 

Edited by 4My2Greys

2 hours ago, 4My2Greys said:

I was told that Purina did away with that program. I checked it out and this is what I found.

To be eligible for Purina Pro Club, you must be a breeder or personally care for 5 or more dogs or cats. It’s free and easy to sign up. Just complete the 2 part application (member/pet profiles) to start taking advantage of Purina Pro Club’s many benefits.

Please note: Institutional organizations, such as rescue groups, humane societies
or animal shelters do not qualify for the Purina Pro Club Program.

Jan, I'm sorry I don't know this, but do you care for 5 dogs and/or cats yourself? If so you could take advantage of the program. 

Thank you!