Pain On Chest Beside Front Leg

My greyhound has been having pain and yelping a few times for a couple of days when getting up and changing some positions lying down. After checking her over a few times it appears the pain is on her chest(?) beside the inside of her left leg. Not sure if there is any swelling and thinking it could be a muscle issue.

Have tried to find other posts regarding issues with this location of their body.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Yeah, I'd go in for a vet check.  Might need an nsaid or pain reliever to help get her through.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Thank you both for your replies.

It could be a muscle issue. I was reading something about deep pectoral muscles which seem to be attached to the shoulder and spine muscles so this might be what we are dealing with.

She loves to run and goes crazy sometimes. Will get some pain meds as suggested and hopefully it will heal.