Hi from a lurker!

Angua

Greytalk has been a wonderful resource both before and after adopting, and it's high time I actually created an account. I adopted Lydia almost four years ago and couldn't be happier. She is too smart for her own good, loves people, and is spoiled rotten!  

I am moving into a new place soon and hopefully will be adopting a second grey once we are settled, so I figured now is a good time to say hi! I also started volunteering this year with my adoption group (GAC in San Diego) as a placement rep. Lydia loves going on home visits, as it's just an excuse to be adored by new people. :rolleyes:

I'll have to set up something to properly embed pictures, but for now here's a link- 

Welcome to the cult. Lydia is adorable!

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020

Love the picture of your tattooed lady.  Welcome!

it's just an excuse to be adored by new people. :rolleyes:

:lol  so true

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Buddy has that hedgehog! After he destroyed his first one we bought a batch and it’s still his favourite toy!

Lydia is a beauty. My brother in law lives in San Diego, and when his parents fly out from the UK to dog sit, they always take the dogs to Lake Hodges. I’m not sure what the facilities are like up there but they really enjoy the walk.

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Lydia!  And she's named after my favorite movie song!   (I tried to teach it to my 3 year old great-nieces - it didn't stick...)

Lydia, oh Lydia, say have you met Lydia...

Jeannine with Lili & Okie, the kitty sisters and Cody grey-girl waiting at the bridge (along with kitties Weenie & Merlin)

The obligatory hedgehog toy.  :)      :welcome   Lydia is a very pretty girl.  Hope to see and hear a lot more from both of you.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

• 4 weeks later...