Sign in to follow this  
winnie

ICU Greyhounds - Paula Sholtz

Two years ago today, we had to say goodbye to our first greyhound Celeste (ICU Celeste). She was 14 y/o. As our first, i wanted to know everything about her. I reached out to her breeder and racing owner, Paula Sholtz, who had an excellent memory of all her dogs. Later, we became Facebook friends and she always "liked" the photos and videos I posted of Celeste. For everyone who ever had an ICU greyhound, they were special because of Paula, Brad and their family. Looking back on a Facebook post about Celeste's passing, I saw a comment from Paula and wondered why I hadn't seen any posts from her lately. I looked on her timeline and saw that she had passed away from cancer earlier this year. RIP Paula and thank you for always caring about the dogs you bred.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna

The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)

Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Yes, she passed away in February - way to young. An obituary appears in the summer edition of The Greyhound Review.

A very caring and dedicated greyhound lady and she will be missed.

Wanda, with the DC Racing Kids,

Lorraine ( DC Don't Rainonme )
Suzie ( DC Lazy Susan ) 3/12/06 - 9/4/18 --- Stormy ( DC Major Storm ) 11/29/99 - 1/21/12 ---- Andy ( Andy's Alibi ) 1/23/99 - 12/30/11