Grapehounds 2019 Seneca Lodge Roll Call

winnie

FYI, I'm coming alone this year (no Colleen or Meredith, boo) so if anyone gets tired of their hubby/SO I'll have an extra bed. :lol

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I'm apparently in training for next week as I realized I drank a bottle of wine last night. By myself. :blink:

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

If anyone needs a place to stay, I just canceled my 2 bedroom cabin at Seneca Lodge. I didn't realize I had both a 1 bedroom and a 2 bedroom so since it's just me, I canceled the 2 bedroom. It's 2 queen beds in separate rooms, plus a living area and a bathroom, and AC. $100/nt weekdays and $110/my weekends. Grab it while you can!

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

We are here. It’s 67 degrees and raining, but this is probably the only rain we will see his week. So nice to be out of that heat! 

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

34 minutes ago, 45MPHK9 said:

We are here. It’s 67 degrees and raining, but this is probably the only rain we will see his week. So nice to be out of that heat! 

I cannot wait! It's still hot as heck here though not as bad as the previous 2 says, but now severe storms are rolling through and we have tornado warnings. Ugh.

We drove through horrendous rain to get here, but it has stopped for now. We’re trying out a New Mexican place in Watkins called El Rancho.  

Edited by 45MPHK9

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

I just had to cancel our two bedroom cabin at the Lodge.  Sean took an ambulance ride this morning. Probably another heart attack. 

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

8 hours ago, TinyMityMo said:

I just had to cancel our two bedroom cabin at the Lodge.  Sean took an ambulance ride this morning. Probably another heart attack. 

Oh my goodness!  I hope everything is okay!

Not a heart attack but arrhythmia issues. He’s still in ICU for now.  But unfortunately we've “been there, done that”  with this before. 

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

39 minutes ago, TinyMityMo said:

Not a heart attack but arrhythmia issues. He’s still in ICU for now.  But unfortunately we've “been there, done that”  with this before. 

I hope he will be ok.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds