More on Diet & DCM

Couple of links from Dog Food Advisor on the Diet-DCM controversy.

FDA Investigating Possible Link Between Diet and Heart Disease in Dogs

Click here to see all 20 Best Dry Dog Foods for July 2019

Edited by LaFlaca

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

You do know that Dog Food Advisor is run by a dentist whose only credential is "a passion for canine nutrition"? And that makes money purely on people clicking on and buying the things they recommend? Have you checked out all of their cover-your-a$$ statements? https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/disclaimer-and-disclosure/

Not exactly the source I'm going to be relying on for information about this serious issue. Sites like that are part of the reason so many people got sucked into the grain-free trend in the first place.

3 hours ago, Bizeebee said:

You do know that Dog Food Advisor is run by a dentist whose only credential is "a passion for canine nutrition"? And that makes money purely on people clicking on and buying the things they recommend? Have you checked out all of their cover-your-a$$ statements? https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/disclaimer-and-disclosure/

Not exactly the source I'm going to be relying on for information about this serious issue. Sites like that are part of the reason so many people got sucked into the grain-free trend in the first place.

Holy cow! I did not know that! Thanks for the heads up.  

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".